What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being more open with my family than I ever usually am. It's nice that they care :wub2:

Aww I'm so glad:wub2::huglove:

Well just being with my bestfriend and knowing that we'll both go along with another friend to camp on a beach campsite soon:teehee:

What made me sad is that I'm having problems with my family and everyone else getting me...:sad:

Well let's see...

I got my hair cut (finally)

AND

all the hairstylists were listening to LICM!

When they noticed that I was quietly singing along (:blush-anim-cl:), they all started talking about how much they loved him and WAG! :shocked: I couldn't believe it.

I finally got thet courage to talk back (I'm painfully shy) and told them that they should see the video. :teehee:

They said they would check it out. I told them that they need to prepare themselves to see Mika in his undies. :aah:

Well let's see...

I got my hair cut (finally)

AND

all the hairstylists were listening to LICM!

When they noticed that I was quietly singing along (:blush-anim-cl:), they all started talking about how much they loved him and WAG! :shocked: I couldn't believe it.

I finally got thet courage to talk back (I'm painfully shy) and told them that they should see the video. :teehee:

They said they would check it out. I told them that they need to prepare themselves to see Mika in his undies. :aah:

That made me laugh!

I have decent speakers on my computer now! YAHOO.

After weeks of not having seen my dear part-time cat, she stepped by to greet me again!! That really made my day :biggrin2:

Just look at how pretty she is!!

POES1.jpg

:wub2:

Aww, she's darling! :wub2:

My cat, Twiggy used to be a stray, and I would feed her every day. Then, one day, she stopped coming. I was heartbroken, and sure that something bad had happened to her. Then, after about a week, she walked onto my porch, started eating, and walked off. She didn't even greet me. Then she went in the bushes,pulled out a kitten, and dropped it at my feet. The two of them have been living with us ever since.

Woah, I didn't mean to tell such a long story! Sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

Your cat is lovely.

getting a new (different from the usual) haircut + new jeans + vintage purse + beautifuuul colourful scarf :wub2:

Though the down side was that the lady that washed my hair was almost pulling it out when she tried to brush it:blink: