• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing...yet:mf_rosetinted:

Nothing so far:dunno:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw :huglove:

I'll go with the others and say 'nothing yet'...but it's only 10:56am so I'm sure something will make me happy later on today. Seeing as I've done, oh...NOTHING yet. :roftl:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :roftl:

Seeing my own recorded AT-videos :wub2:

what gig do you go too??

Well I went to this thing in the bay here that is called in english "Beach parties", they're musical events, usually they have super cheesy unknown singers or DJ's, and everyone's quite drunk:naughty:

I went to one of those parties tonight, David Fonseca(he's a portuguese pop singer,really talented!) was there:biggrin2:

Here's a couple songs from him.. I think he's great, might be the best musician around here. The rest makes me not want to be portuguese even though I'm not proud of that musician being from here or anything:aah:

Anyway.. Here are some songs.

He's really great live, never seen him before, everytime he comes to Lisbon I miss him. I got really late to the gig but enjoyed it:biggrin2:

Sorry if you wanted to know about a more interesting gig, of someone famous:blush-anim-cl:

Well I went to this thing in the bay here that is called in english "Beach parties", they're musical events, usually they have super cheesy unknown singers or DJ's, and everyone's quite drunk:naughty:

I went to one of those parties tonight, David Fonseca(he's a portuguese pop singer,really talented!) was there:biggrin2:

Here's a couple songs from him.. I think he's great, might be the best musician around here. The rest makes me not want to be portuguese even though I'm not proud of that musician being from here or anything:aah:

Anyway.. Here are some songs.

He's really great live, never seen him before, everytime he comes to Lisbon I miss him. I got really late to the gig but enjoyed it:biggrin2:

Sorry if you wanted to know about a more interesting gig, of someone famous:blush-anim-cl:

WOW i like it :wub2: is he playing in the uk??? :wink2:

WOW i like it :wub2: is he playing in the uk??? :wink2:

Aw I'm so glad:wub2: It's a real shame he isn't more famous, he really deserves it. He's brilliant, IMO:biggrin2:

Hmmm, don't think so:huh:

But you can check here now and then!:

http://www.myspace.com/davidfonseca

I think he's been to several countries in Europe, but not really in many, the lack of popularity is the problem:sad:

Aw I'm so glad:wub2: It's a real shame he isn't more famous, he really deserves it. He's brilliant, IMO:biggrin2:

Hmmm, don't think so:huh:

But you can check here now and then!:

http://www.myspace.com/davidfonseca

I think he's been to several countries in Europe, but not really in many, the lack of popularity is the problem:sad:

:wub2: i really do like it :wub2::mf_lustslow:

OMG..........................:thumb_yello: i will :wub2::wub2: really like him:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much:huglove: He isn't close to me or anything, not even near, but yeah I really want him to have what he deserves:wub2:

I'm so happy you do! Wow!