keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for something that can make me happy...

find something happy in your everyday life..like the fact there is only 3 more months till you see Mika life again or that Mika even 'is' if you know what I mean. Or that Top Gear is back on Monday. ANything. I used to play a game, I took it from a book called Pollyanna and it was basiclly finding one good thing in any any bad thing that happened. and you know what? It works! I was happy.

find something happy in your everyday life..like the fact there is only 3 more months till you see Mika life again or that Mika even 'is' if you know what I mean. Or that Top Gear is back on Monday. ANything. I used to play a game, I took it from a book called Pollyanna and it was basiclly finding one good thing in any any bad thing that happened. and you know what? It works! I was happy.

will a thing like if i told you that i have desided that i will say yes to get hospitalised for the epilepsy make you happy??

will a thing like if i told you that i have desided that i will say yes to get hospitalised for the epilepsy make you happy??

Well the good thing is that they will help you with gigs you are going to. And you wont be alone, I promise. Im gonna sms you everyday okies? when is it that youre going there?

Well the good thing is that they will help you with gigs you are going to. And you wont be alone, I promise. Im gonna sms you everyday okies? when is it that youre going there?

In mid. Jan. But only for a week to see if i wanna get "full-timed" hospitalised. Not some they use to do! And btw. I can get online when im there... i will bring my laptop and the udb internet connection with me too... but will be here a lot less than now...

Sooooo happy today. Had a brilliant nights sleep last night, woke up at 10am, drunk 5 cups of coffee, listened to Mika really loud, doing stuff for the year book and getting a message from someone on MS.

Also, Harry Hill's TV burp is on soon and top gear is on tomorrow + Doctor Who tomorrow and I can see Jedward on the X factor and have a good laugh.

FUN!

In mid. Jan. But only for a week to see if i wanna get "full-timed" hospitalised. Not some they use to do! And btw. I can get online when im there... i will bring my laptop and the udb internet connection with me too... but will be here a lot less than now...

Well Im really happy you decided youre going. :huglove: it will be alright

and mid jan will be just when Im coming back from my holiday in poland so Im gonna be here more frequently and be here whenever you are (going off on 17th Dec and will have net there but just not gonna be there like now-will be one laptop between 4 peops:sneaky2:)

I won passes from a radio station to see AFI!! (and to meet Muse!) :thumb_yello:

I finally was texter 1053 after 3 weeks of trying like crazy!

Im so lucky, this is my 3rd time i won an AFI-related contest from that station.

Wow, congratulations! :punk: