Mika at Oscar After-Parties 22 Feb 2009

suzie

You're like quoting this pic every page :roftl:

But yeah I agree with you.. this one and the one on the front page are my favourites :wub2::wub2:

To quote the bug, in A Bugs Life, "I can't help it, it's so beautiful!":naughty:

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not bad indeed but it looks a bit to me like he's pulling his hair/ head/mask to reveal his real face to the world or something :naughty: Thus the "evil "shoes. :devil::roftl:

:lmfao: OG !!! the mind boggles !!!

Now you've really got my imagination going !!

legend1.jpg

legend.jpg

Tim Curry ... from Legend ! :roftl:

Becomes mesmorised by Happi's siggy again ..... please carry on talking .... don't mind me :wub2:

:naughty: I knowwww !! :drool: I keep thinking I want to change it ... but-just-can't- ... yet !!:wink2:

Yep, it does ring a bell, this Tim Curry has haunted my childhood :naughty:

@ Laurel : :lmfao:

Awww ... he was also Frankenfurter in The Rocky Horror Show ... :das:

:naughty: I knowwww !! :drool: I keep thinking I want to change it ... but-just-can't- ... yet !!:wink2::

For the next album/clip :das:

Awww ... he was also Frankenfurter in The Rocky Horror Show ... :das

Another thing I'm sure I know but I don't remember cuz I was probably too young to :roftl:

:naughty: I knowwww !! :drool: I keep thinking I want to change it ... but-just-can't- ... yet !!:wink2:

Awww ... he was also Frankenfurter in The Rocky Horror Show ... :das:

It's not the nose scrunch .... though that is very nice ..... :wub2: It's the boingy curl on his forehead ...... :wink2:

I'm OK now ..... normal serene persona has returned :punk:

My mum will be proud...

First time I see all the pictures..:naughty:

It's hard to not fall in my old pattern... if that is a good english way of saying it:mf_rosetinted: and with old patterns I mean not refreshing mfc.com/mikasounds.com every 2 minutes:mf_rosetinted:

Another thing I'm sure I know but I don't remember cuz I was probably too young to :roftl

:sneaky2:

It's not the nose scrunch .... though that is very nice ..... :wub2 It's the boingy curl on his forehead ...... :wink2

I'm OK now ..... normal serene persona has returned :punk

:lmfao:

My mum will be proud...

First time I see all the pictures..:naughty:

It's hard to not fall in my old pattern... if that is a good english way of saying it:mf_rosetinted: and with old patterns I mean not refreshing mfc.com/mikasounds.com every 2 minutes:mf_rosetinted:

Totally Understandable Linde !! :wink2:

Woooooaaaaaaaahhh...... :wub2:

I can not describe what I'm feeling right now ... :wub2:

How can he have such an influence on me through some (technically speaking) virtual photos? I can't let him do this to me :shocked:

Now I really wish I were one of those watermarks to be stuck on the pics:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks huge for these pictures! I have collected all, have kept and joyfully it I own. Do you know, whether has flown His lovely face at Oscar on TV?

No I don't think so.

I saw the Oscar Award’s, but among the pictures shown on TV, no Mika on the red carpet or in the audience!

I believe the audience is huge though so I guess they can’t capture them all on film!:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl.: :wub2.:

03023294.jpg

Finally found the un-watermarked :wub2:

vvf.jpg

Edit: though I love the watermarked one more than this one :blink: I don't know maybe the light in the pic and it's clearer.. anyhow it's nice to have without the watermarks :naughty:

Edit2: On a second look I find it quite lovely too :naughty::wub2:

Edited by Miro

Finally found the un-watermarked :wub2:

vvf.jpg

Edit: though I love the watermarked one more than this one :blink: I don't know maybe the light in the pic and it's clearer.. anyhow it's nice to have without the watermarks :naughty:

Thanks Miro!!!! :wub2: