Mika at Oscar After-Parties 22 Feb 2009

suzie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the 'atmosphere' of this picture; it's very 'old fashioned' and arty at the same time..I find it hard to explain but I hope that maybe someone will know what I mean.

A bit like a classic:

610x.jpg

And this is, I find, the one where he looks best:

some pics without watermarks....

340x5.jpg

So the hair is a bit OTT for my liking (especially at the start, with the tight curls) and the trousers slightly too tight, but he DOES look gorgeous, and I quite like the shoes :naughty:

Good job Your Royal Curliness :thumb_yello:

I just love the 'atmosphere' of this picture; it's very 'old fashioned' and arty at the same time..I find it hard to explain but I hope that maybe someone will know what I mean.

A bit like a classic:

So the hair is a bit OTT for my liking (especially at the start, with the tight curls) and the trousers slightly too tight, but he DOES look gorgeous, and I quite like the shoes :naughty:

I totally agree :thumb_yello: And I get what you mean about the first pic, idk why but when I first saw it "We are the Champions" started playing in my head :blink::roftl:

I totally agree :thumb_yello: And I get what you mean about the first pic, idk why but when I first saw it "We are the Champions" started playing in my head :roftl:

It's magical!:wub2:

vf2v.jpg

I have to agree with Carla and Nono, in this picture, he is just SOOOOOOOO gorgeous!:mf_lustslow:

Well, in my book, any pose that squashes the over coiffed curls is a good pose :roftl:

A bit like a classic:

Okay, fashion critic :roftl:

Sari,don't know if you saw my post about how the straight hair would have looked good with the tux?

Although the natural look would have looked incredible:mf_lustslow:

Yes, I saw that :wink2: but for me natural always wins; I just love the way his naturally done hair looks.

Also, his hair is so nice and long now, that I'm sure it would have looked very 'dreamy' and like a nice contrast with the formal tux, if you know what I mean. Like the gentleman/rocker mix :roftl:.

Okay, fashion critic :roftl:

Well, I just comment on what my personal taste is :naughty:

Yes indeed, his hair is SO much better longer.

Yes, I seem to recall you loving it long :roftl::roftl:

Ok, I think that I need to head for bed. I was just meant to pop in for a few minutes to catch up and it's long gone 2 am!!

See you tomorrow I guess?

But it was the FIRST thing I thought of. I had to let the thread get populated with other comments and nice pics before I could come out and say it though!!! :wink2:

Edit: most people on here would be too young to know that film, wouldn't they Rose???

But it was the FIRST thing I thought of. I had to let the thread get populated with other comments and nice pics before I could come out and say it though!!! :wink2:

Edit: most people on here would be too young to know that film, wouldn't they Rose???

Too young, and not twisted enough:roftl: