Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, didn't work lol...:naughty: if he said "don't tell anyone", the story would be different LOL

I think that's what he was implying by sending a PM, but it's too late now :naughty:

maybe he just click in the wrong icon and send a direct message instead a reply (???)

i dont care, either way he would have spoken to me LOL!

Don't worry about it:bleh:

And congrats *is not jealous* :original:

hahah thanks baby :)

in the italian thread we were considering how much mika helps us in discovering a new world, that of english/american everyday life...tv, habits, noticeable people...everything is new for us.

we take sometime to understand what he's talking about, but google and wiki are great helpers.

the cultural function of the mikster is something!

:original:

And he helps me in the reverse, I've learned so much more culturally outside of America through him.

i have to say I don't know why he'd send a DIRECT one (a message that only I can see) lol but I don't care! :roftl:

Congrats Caz! :biggrin2: Was it a reply to your tweet about the spelling? Maybe that's why he sent a private answer :naughty:

Yeah, I offered him my services and he said thanks. LOL!

Thank you!!!

You're welcome!:wink2:

I'd like to scream out "I got a friggin' reply from Mika, b*tches" someday too... Even though I don't think anyone is a b*tch, it'd be nice!:lmfao:

READ MY BLOG ON MYSPACE OR NOTE ON FACEBOOK.

I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH DIRECT COMMUNICATION FROM MIKA BEFORE. (That message that I won the MySpace comp must have been his management...!) I CAN DIE HAPPY. THANK YOU, MERCIFUL, LOVELY LORD....

And Mika.

:naughty:

Ai yai yai!

WOW! just seen it on yr myspace! :punk::D:wub2:

but why?? WHYYY would he want to keep that private? I don't understand that "logic" lol!

Yeah, I offered him my services and he said thanks. LOL!

Thank you!!!

Didn't you correct his spelling?

He was thanking you in private so maybe he was ashamed of the mistake, right?:wink2:

And he helps me in the reverse, I've learned so much more culturally outside of America through him.

Yep, same here...:wink2:

LOL!! Now that's cute....:wub2:

That's just what it looks like...

Great comment, great timing!:thumb_yello:

Lucky you Caz!:wink2:

Later Rose also corrected his "Recalaim", but then it was maybe to late and he was not online anymore...

in the italian thread we were considering how much mika helps us in discovering a new world, that of english/american everyday life...tv, habits, noticeable people...everything is new for us.

we take sometime to understand what he's talking about, but google and wiki are great helpers.

the cultural function of the mikster is something!

:original:

I am definitely out of the cultural loop being a Swedish person but the Scandinavian thread is dead and I have no one to talk too!:crybaby:

“The attention seeking Chelsea tragedy” was a big mystery and of course I asked in here only to find out that it was the same riddle even for the London people!:sneaky2:

I had absolutely no idea who Jade Goody was but a little googling made the trick!:roftl:

But who is complaining, I think his tweets are fun, we know were he is and what he's doing, what more could you ask for?:wink2:

Didn't you correct his spelling?

He was thanking you in private so maybe he was ashamed of the mistake, right?:wink2:

I was thinking the same :wink2: maybe not ashamed but yeah doesn't want it to go 'public' :naughty:

I am amazed at how so many fans have taken on this challenge. I try to work out what Mika is saying in French now, but honestly if he hadn't spoken English and come from American/English culture I probably never would have taken an interest in him in the first place. I don't think I could relate to him and would have never discovered what he was all about if I couldn't pick up on the nuances of his speech, etc.

I think a lot of English speakers are ethnocentric that way because we're just accustomed to all these famous people communicating in English.

I had hoped that Twitter would lead to more two-way communication but he never replies (present company excepted).

Well, today it got as two-way as it will ever get, with Mika sending Caz a direct message :roftl:.

maybe he just click in the wrong icon and send a direct message instead a reply (???)

That is my interpretation of it...But who knows. To me it doesn't make much sense that he sent a private message because he was ashamed of the spelling, because a minute later he tweeted again correcting it, and also it's not a bad mistake at all- If anything, it's a funny one :blink:, so he shouldn't feel ashamed about it...

Whatever the reason was, or the way he sent the message, I'm just really happy for Caz that he replied to her :wub2:.