The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

MELZ!!!

Ahem...

Do you think so? I don't want to force RBSKY out, but you are right...

Well, seeing as you're here, what do you think about getting flashing hearts, badges, and maybe a package with some Aussie stuff in it for Meeks?

TEEGS!

Yeah, I really think so.

I think: Flashing hearts. Yes. Badges. Yes. Package for Mika. Yes.

What about the MFC flag?? I suppose it would be too difficult for them to send it here for us to use. Hmmm. But, would be good to have something like that for us all to sign.

Yeah, I just discovered that...

I changed the password, I'm downloading Spybot, and scanning using AVG...

I also uninstalled messenger.

That should help. Haven't had any spam from you today. Did you reinstall msn?

Hello lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

I'm still on & off guys, rehearsing etc. ... but I always drop in & read & hope to be posting a bit more soon . :original:

Howdy HK :cowboy:

Hi HK :bye: you should make the necklace related to outer space this year - animals were 2007's thing :naughty:
\

I like that idea. And then he said "I've got a galaxy around mah neck" :teehee:

And speaking of animals: what is this?

IMGP0440.jpgIMGP0441.jpg

Sorry first one is a bit blurry

Aww, it's so cute :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think the consensus is that my furry friend is a joey. Soangel said it was but I didn't believe her (sorry Becs).

But I still think it looks like one of those things with the big feet (jerboa? -- which don't come from Australia anyway :roftl:)

Also Silv ... hhmmm, the outer space necklace is a good idea ... but I'll just have to see what I can get my hands on ... :wink2:

OOooooooooh good! I was thinking maybe Aussie animals, but a space one would fit with the new album. If you lika I can keep an eye out for space toys.. how big do they need to be?

When are you aiming to make the necklace by? I could look out for things too, the postal service is pretty good atm :thumb_yello:

Well I think the consensus is that my furry friend is a joey. Soangel said it was but I didn't believe her (sorry Becs).

But I still think it looks like one of those things with the big feet (jerboa? -- which don't come from Australia anyway :roftl:)

Its the feet... and the ears that make it one... even if it does have a very short tail :naughty:

I did pick it up from a market though in Qld, so it can be excused for its short tail.

And my consensus is also badges yes, flashing hearts yes, and maybe a package. The flag would be nice if it could be sent here (even if we have to chip in money to get it sent express, I think we should get out turn with it as well)

I'm home with a cold today (at least thats they way its leaning, I have another 20 minutes to decide), but its alright, as the lecturer who runs this class puts really extensive notes online

Hi Guys!!

Hope you have all been well, just thought I would pop through and say hello.

Anything exciting going on??

xx

Hey ... whats happenin? Been busy with my nephews and when my bro had time off for the last 2 weeks he was at my place playing my new PS3 nearly every day hahahaha :naughty: what are brothers for ??

Hey Jols!

Ummm, what have you caught up with? Did you know Mika was on Aussie morning TV a couple of weeks ago? He said he's coming back in November!:shocked:

Yeah does anyone know of the dates yet?? My boyfriend (his name is David) has to put in for holidays .. lucky my bro can have me over a few days in Sydney yay :naughty:

lots of :wub2: 2 you all :wink2:

I'm not sure i can find my heart necklace that i had last year

I will keep looking, but dont like my chances.........if i cant find it i'd like to be included in ordering a heart necklace too please!!!

***Majorly excited***

That's okay, I put you down on the list...

I'll order a few extra anyways...

Hi Guys!!

Hope you have all been well, just thought I would pop through and say hello.

Anything exciting going on??

xx

Erm... Mika... in November...

So are you going to do the same trick you did last time and arrive at the venue just before Mika does? :naughty:

TEEGS!

I think: Flashing hearts. Yes. Badges. Yes. Package for Mika. Yes.

What about the MFC flag?? I suppose it would be too difficult for them to send it here for us to use. Hmmm. But, would be good to have something like that for us all to sign.

That should help. Haven't had any spam from you today. Did you reinstall msn?

I like that idea. And then he said "I've got a galaxy around mah neck"

I think they'll send it over.. Is it Kath that has the flag? or Robertina?

And if they don't we can make our own... it won't be as good, but still!

No reinstalling yet, but my laptop is still f**king up... I need to take it to get the fan fixed so I'll get then to clear out all the crap and fix up the partitions so I have a bigger C:\ :naughty:

"Jesus, Im wearing the Milky Way!" :teehee:

And my consensus is also badges yes, flashing hearts yes, and maybe a package. The flag would be nice if it could be sent here (even if we have to chip in money to get it sent express, I think we should get out turn with it as well)

I'm home with a cold today (at least thats they way its leaning, I have another 20 minutes to decide), but its alright, as the lecturer who runs this class puts really extensive notes online

Coolness... good to see people seem to agree... I asked Liz on Facebook if she wanted in... no reply yet...

That's good about the notes...

Yeah does anyone know of the dates yet?? My boyfriend (his name is David) has to put in for holidays .. lucky my bro can have me over a few days in Sydney yay :naughty:

lots of :wub2: 2 you all :wink2:

And lots of :wub2: to you too!

I PMed Freddie and Deb about it, and they said they'd heard nothing other than Australia being included in a tour... They promised that they would tell us when they find out something but at this stage they're as in the dark as us...

Last time we found out a couple of weeks beforehand (I think it was 3 weeks), I hope he gives us more notice this time... I hope David has an understanding boss... otherwise I would suggest he takes off all of November! :naughty:

Seriously though, I noticed that there was a thread about Meeks being in Munich in early September, so it seems to be about 3 weeks... admittedly that is a competition winners only event... I guess the announcement will be made somewhere between 4-6 weeks before the gig...

So are you going to do the same trick you did last time and arrive at the venue just before Mika does? :naughty:

No reinstalling yet, but my laptop is still f**king up... I need to take it to get the fan fixed so I'll get then to clear out all the crap and fix up the partitions so I have a bigger C:\ :naughty:

Coolness... good to see people seem to agree... I asked Liz on Facebook if she wanted in... no reply yet...

I PMed Freddie and Deb about it, and they said they'd heard nothing other than Australia being included in a tour... They promised that they would tell us when they find out something but at this stage they're as in the dark as us...

Last time we found out a couple of weeks beforehand (I think it was 3 weeks), I hope he gives us more notice this time... I hope David has an understanding boss... otherwise I would suggest he takes off all of November! :naughty:

Seriously though, I noticed that there was a thread about Meeks being in Munich in early September, so it seems to be about 3 weeks... admittedly that is a competition winners only event... I guess the announcement will be made somewhere between 4-6 weeks before the gig...

3 weeks is not enough time for me! Unless I take the kids with me and all, it just wouldn't work. Oh, and hubby might want the car, so I'd probably have to bus it to Sydney.

I think if we contact Rose, she'd be willing to help us geto the flag sorted.

I have such conflicting opinions about Liz, that everything I write seems wrong. I've erased 6 comments already.

Hi all :bye:

Woah, this thread has been really active last few days!

With Mika in November, I really hope it's the second half of November (after the 16th), or I won't be able to go because of school, and then grad on the 16th. I'd really love to be able to say "I'm definitely coming", but unfortunately I can't.

Ah well, I might be lucky, and if I'm not, hopefully he'll keep his tour promise. =]

I had careers interview today with my deputy principal. She has got to be one of the most sinister people I have ever met. She makes you feel as if you're in trouble, even when she's whole heartedly supporting you! But she likes my scholarship plan, but thinks I need to consider applying for some other courses if I'm not accepted in to the scholarship. Which is fair enough, since I probably shouldn't get my hopes up too high. =]

BTW, did you guys know that TBWKTM is now available for preorder at JB-Hifi? It'll more than likely work out cheaper to pre order from here than sandbag/amazon, etc.

Standard

Deluxe

I wish he could take all of November off .. might have to call in a few days leave instead .. :teehee::naughty:

Tegan, if you are the one who's ordering for us, can you pls order for myself, my daughter and another MFC friend? I'll pay for the 3 of us.:wink2:

Can I help in any way:blink:

Yeah, I will definately try and get over again (I have been waiting for the last two years!) and fingers crossed my timing will be impeccable again, but now that I know everyone better hanging out will be fun too!!

My flashing heart is around here somewhere, but order me another one anyway, and I am happy to be involved in whatever is going on.

Teegs, hope you have been feeling well lately....

3 weeks is not enough time for me! Unless I take the kids with me and all, it just wouldn't work. Oh, and hubby might want the car, so I'd probably have to bus it to Sydney.

I have such conflicting opinions about Liz, that everything I write seems wrong. I've erased 6 comments already.

I'm only going by what's happening at the moment... I might be wrong though...

I'm curious about what you erased...

Hi all :bye:

Woah, this thread has been really active last few days!

With Mika in November, I really hope it's the second half of November (after the 16th), or I won't be able to go because of school, and then grad on the 16th. I'd really love to be able to say "I'm definitely coming", but unfortunately I can't.

Ah well, I might be lucky, and if I'm not, hopefully he'll keep his tour promise. =]

I had careers interview today with my deputy principal. She has got to be one of the most sinister people I have ever met. She makes you feel as if you're in trouble, even when she's whole heartedly supporting you! But she likes my scholarship plan, but thinks I need to consider applying for some other courses if I'm not accepted in to the scholarship. Which is fair enough, since I probably shouldn't get my hopes up too high. =]

BTW, did you guys know that TBWKTM is now available for preorder at JB-Hifi? It'll more than likely work out cheaper to pre order from here than sandbag/amazon, etc.

Standard

Deluxe

I hope for you that it's later... if you can't make it we'll sort something out :wink2:

I wish he could take all of November off .. might have to call in a few days leave instead .. :teehee::naughty:

Hopefully... If you're luckythere's a weekend gig...

Ooooooh... weekend gig! That works!

Tegan, if you are the one who's ordering for us, can you pls order for myself, my daughter and another MFC friend? I'll pay for the 3 of us.:wink2:

Can I help in any way:blink:

Will do!

I'll get to that in a minute...

Yeah, I will definately try and get over again (I have been waiting for the last two years!) and fingers crossed my timing will be impeccable again, but now that I know everyone better hanging out will be fun too!!

My flashing heart is around here somewhere, but order me another one anyway, and I am happy to be involved in whatever is going on.

Teegs, hope you have been feeling well lately....

Feeling pretty well thanks Jols... not sure what sort of damage tere is in the brain, if any...

Ooooh very good!

Will do!

Okay... What I think would be great is we put together a little Aussie present from the Mikamites...

So what I'd like is for you guys to think of some Aussie things that could go into the present...

Ooooh... and I found this pic in the Japanese thread...

3833421600_073d91d9f2_b.jpg

His hair reminds me of a certain someone... *cough*robertpattinson*cough*

Edited by nico_collard

I hope for you that it's later... if you can't make it we'll sort something out :wink2:

Will do!

Feeling pretty well thanks Jols... not sure what sort of damage tere is in the brain, if any...

Ooooh very good!

Will do!

Okay... What I think would be great is we put together a little Aussie present from the Mikamites...

So what I'd like is for you guys to think of some Aussie things that could go into the present...

I love this pic :wub2:

You will be pleased to know that my Twilight obsession began extremely late but is extremely strong- am rereading the series again as I read it so quickly the first time- it's amazng what you pick up second time round!!!

Am looking forward to the release of New Moon.

Mother of the Year award goes to me- I forgot Bailey had a dentist appointment this afternoon until they rang me half an hour after I was supposed to be there (helpful!!) So now I have to take him back at an inconvenient time next week. No one to blame but myself.....

I love this pic :wub2:

You will be pleased to know that my Twilight obsession began extremely late but is extremely strong- am rereading the series again as I read it so quickly the first time- it's amazng what you pick up second time round!!!

Am looking forward to the release of New Moon.

Mother of the Year award goes to me- I forgot Bailey had a dentist appointment this afternoon until they rang me half an hour after I was supposed to be there (helpful!!) So now I have to take him back at an inconvenient time next week. No one to blame but myself.....

Did they charge you for it? That's what my orthodontist used to do. If you missed an appointment, you got charged for it regardless. I presume that if you had a really good excuse like you'd been in a car accident or something they would let you off.

Will do!

Ooooh very good!

Will do!

Teegs I'll pm you.

When are you aiming to make the necklace by? I could look out for things too, the postal service is pretty good atm :thumb_yello:

That's kind of you to offer too Silv ! :wub2:

Hhmm ... well, I've only started thinking about it again (after recent encouragement here :wink2: ) ... but I guess if Mika is coming here 'sometime in November' .. I would want to have it/them well underway by the start of November . I have a few different ideas rolling around my head atm. ... :insane: ... & it's times like this that I wish I lived closer to a city/shops.

Hello all ! :huglove::bye:

I already ordered the deluxe edition thru mikasounds.com ... hehehe works out about the same for a double cd :naughty:

If you order through play.com, they have a limited number of signed copies of the standard CD :wink2:

Hey Guys!

Thought you might be interested in this; http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=117708253476&ref=nf New Zealand band kingston are playing in sydney in a few days, so if any of you are interested, i would reccomend going to see them.

They're high energy and I find their concerts really enjoyable :biggrin2:

*Has taken nurofen and caffeine and is in MQing mode :hypo: *

Well, it would be nice to have the MFC flag, and something of our own too.. Since we're rarely involved and so we could pump this possible Mika encounter dry.. :teehee:

No reinstalling yet, but my laptop is still f**king up... I need to take it to get the fan fixed so I'll get then to clear out all the crap and fix up the partitions so I have a bigger C:\ naughty:

Have you ever opened up the laptop and serviced Mike yourself? Or is it under warranty??

LOL! You need to add a "f*ckin" in there somewhere since Mika is less 2thousand&polite7 and more 2thousand&f*ckin9 now. :naughty:

I think the reality is that we'll know about it via twitter or Mikasounds before MFC will tell us anything, even if they know something..

Makes sense. So, expect to hear something on my birthday. :sneaky2:

Could you just start planning everything in late September?? And leave dates down to when it's announced. We really should get 4 weeks. Otherwise, you'll just have to piss in the wind like the rest of us. :teehee:

Good idea. *summons Rose* :penguin:

Well, firstly we should forget about a jar of vegemite, :puking: but we could try and get some vegemite merch..

Anything fluffy that involves sticking batteries up it's clacker is perfect for Mika.

I remember Christine saying the Canadians gave Mika an all access pass or smth to Canada. We should do that, but make it suggestive.. :das::naughty:

LOL!! Smth About Mary hair.

That's kind of you to offer too Silv ! wub2:

Hhmm ... well, I've only started thinking about it again (after recent encouragement here wink2: ) ... but I guess if Mika is coming here 'sometime in November' .. I would want to have it/them well underway by the start of November . I have a few different ideas rolling around my head atm. ... insane: ... & it's times like this that I wish I lived closer to a city/shops.

Yes.. "If" Mika comes here. I'm still functioning on the If but, I'm not ruling it out completely. What ideas you got?? do tell?

I'm supposed to be answering lab questions. I don't understand any of them.

No surprises there. Your Petra has been dasing me up in your absence.

Hi/bye Aussies

Hi Bye Silvzy! :huglove:

Hi everyone !

Good Afternoon. :bye:

Edited by Kelzy