Help the portuguese fellas, please!

Mary

Hello MFC peeps!

We (portuguese MFC'ers) would like to ask your help for a little thing we're up to.

The thing is, the Portuguese Mika Fan Club created a petition to try to bring Mika to Portugal again. Yeah, we know these things most of the time don't help much, but hey, we have to try, right? :blush-anim-cl:

The people who organize the gigs here (we believe) don't really know how much we want a new Mika gig in our country, and we're absolutely sure that they don't realize that there are some people from other countries who would travel to Portugal to see him.

So, we are asking for people to sign our petition, in order to...erm...help us! :naughty: Please!

Maybe it will help, maybe not...maybe Mika will come here with the acoustic tour, maybe not... but we're trying everything to bring him here again.

The link is: http://www.peticao.com.pt/mika-em-portugal

If you want to sing it, click "Assinar petição" and then fill the form.

Nome (name), Localidade (Location) and E-mail.

Thanks!

[Don't know if there's any problem in opening the thread here, but MODS please, if there is, feel free to delete it. Sorry.]

Edited by Mary

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! I know what it is like to NEED a Mika gig! :tears:

Thank you so much! :wink2:

Have you contacted the people who organize the gigs and festivals there? (can't remember the word in english, in portuguese is "promotoras de espectáculos"), or done a petition or something like that? Doesn't hurt to try! :wink2:

I guess the whole South America would sign it, you guys are waiting for so long... :sad:

Thank you so much! :wink2:

Have you contacted the people who organize the gigs and festivals there? (can't remember the word in english, in portuguese is "promotoras de espectáculos"), or done a petition or something like that? Doesn't hurt to try! :wink2:

I guess the whole South America would sign it, you guys are waiting for so long... :sad:

We haven't... apparently that doesn't work like that here. But it'll be worth trying, so I guess we'll think about it, thanks! :thumb_yello: