I'm here...finally!

mariTalks

Hi!

Ok, first of all i give you two news: the good one is that my registration succeeded, after some problems; the bad one is...i'm MrsBrightside's sister (unfortunately nobody can choose his own relatives...)

About Mika and me, it was fated we met (only on MFC, for now), the first time i heard him it was on GK video and in a live show on tv, and his falsetto voice stroke me...then i wore my glasses (i can't see well without:blush-anim-cl:) and i saw all the rest:naughty:

Bye, for now!

Please, pray for the soul of the translator MrsBrightside....:naughty:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Ok, first of all i give you two news: the good one is that my registration succeeded, after some problems; the bad one is...i'm MrsBrightside's sister (unfortunately nobody can choose his own relatives...)

About Mika and me, it was fated we met (only on MFC, for now), the first time i heard him it was on GK video and in a live show on tv, and his falsetto voice stroke me...then i wore my glasses (i can't see well without:blush-anim-cl:) and i saw all the rest:naughty:

Bye, for now!

why would you say that:shocked:

:roftl:

:welcomeani: to mfc;)

We understand you, and we are so sad about your condition of MrsBrightside's sister :naughty:

hold on :thumb_yello:

we are all togheter with you! :punk:

welcome

:welcomeani:

and, when you are here, be careful...

there are dangerous drivers here around :drive:

Hi!

About Mika and me, it was fated we met (only on MFC, for now), the first time i heard him it was on GK video and in a live show on tv, and his falsetto voice stroke me...then i wore my glasses (i can't see well without) and i saw all the rest:naughty:

Bye, for now!

Please, pray for the soul of the translator MrsBrightside....

Ciao Mari! (nice name :mf_rosetinted:) e benvenuta!!

I can understand you, life is hard sometimes...... fortunately Mika and the forum make it better and lighter :wink2:

Glad you appreciate Mika as much as we all do! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

we're waiting for you in the Italian thread!

See you on the forum :punk:

PS: 2 sisters have usually something in common :naughty:

Hi!

Bye, for now!

Welcome! :flowers2:

That bolded bit made me :lmfao:, as it leaves your reaction toally open for interpretation :roftl: