Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika, look: we're already planning a greatest hits album. We're musical geniuses. :mf_rosetinted:

did you see?? it was a fantastic idea!!!!!! if Universal know about us, we'll be rich!!! hahaha!! and then we're gonna share the stage with Mika in the Brit awards, mtv or something like that!!!!:mf_lustslow::punk:

did you see?? it was a fantastic idea!!!!!! if Universal know about us, we'll be rich!!! hahaha!! and then we're gonna share the stage with Mika in the Brit awards, mtv or something like that!!!!:mf_lustslow::punk:

But we have nothing to wear!:shocked:

Hurry, let's start knitting our trendy models to attend all those classy events!:blush-anim-cl:

we'll worry about the music later!:naughty:

But we have nothing to wear!:shocked:

Hurry, let's start knitting our trendy models to attend all those classy events!:blush-anim-cl:

we'll worry about the music later!:naughty:

hehehe! you're right!! OMG!! knitting is a good idea, but what about if we start dancing and is very hot!! we'll die!!!...but don't worry, we've our "friends" Gaga and perez and perry to advice us how to dress ourselves!!!!.....:roftl::shocked: or...the best option is to ask mika's mum and paloma to dress ourselves!!!!.....:naughty:

hehehe! you're right!! OMG!! knitting is a good idea, but what about if we start dancing and is very hot!! we'll die!!!...but don't worry, we've our "friends" Gaga and perez and perry to advice us how to dress ourselves!!!!.....:roftl::shocked: or...the best option is to ask mika's mum and paloma to dress ourselves!!!!.....:naughty:

If we'd take Gaga's advice we wouldn't be spending much!:roftl:

Edited by willywonka

Ok! Let's go girls! The best option is to ask Mika's Mum to knit our clothes and pack our suitcases. Then if it's very hot when we dance (we ARE very hot, aren't we?) we can take our clothes off :naughty: Don't ask me to sing coz it might rain... Raaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!!! But I can play guitar and bass... err not both at the same time actually... and I heard Rose is a very good drummer :roftl:

Now let's find a name for our band :wink2:

Ok! Let's go girls! The best option is to ask Mika's Mum to knit our clothes and pack our suitcases. Then if it's very hot when we dance (we ARE very hot, aren't we?) we can take our clothes off :naughty: Don't ask me to sing coz it might rain... Raaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!!! But I can play guitar and bass... err not both at the same time actually... and I heard Rose is a very good drummer :roftl:

Now let's find a name for our band :wink2:

"The Golden Donkettes"

Album name:

"We left the gorgeous in Georgia"

"The Golden Donkettes"

Album name:

"We left the gorgeous in Georgia"

AHAHAHA omg. :roftl: :roftl:

we left the gorgeous in Georgia....Instant classic!!

*picks up tamborine*

I hope the stage is wheelchair and walker friendly :naughty:

*swaggers into MFC*

aaanything good happened in the last 24 hours?

No news yet from His Awesomeness! You haven't missed anything. Mika had better post his tour dates and album/single release dates soon, or we are just going to have to threaten him with voodoo pins!

No news yet from His Awesomeness! You haven't missed anything. Mika had better post his tour dates and album/single release dates soon, or we are just going to have to threaten him with voodoo pins!

You are so nice and friendly!:roftl:

I was trying to scare Racinghorse a little that something important had happened and she had missed it!:naughty:

Just to cheer up the mood a little!:biggrin2:

While nothing is happening, may I just ask if it is only me who wonders why he never clicked to follow Katy Perry and it did not happen the other way round, either....

I was wondering that the other day too :blink:

While nothing is happening, may I just ask if it is only me who wonders why he never clicked to follow Katy Perry and it did not happen the other way round, either....

I was wondering that the other day too :blink:

Let's create some theories then, while he is being tortured.:wink2:

NOTHING?

In dentist waiting room. A woman is literally dry brushing her teeth in front of me. Terrified, I haven't seen a dentist in 8 years."

:naughty::naughty: Poor guy...8 years is A LOT!

My dentist is actually pretty cool, but if I stayed 8 years without going there, I'd be really afraid of him, cause he'd kill me! :roftl:

I meant theory on the KP thing...

Well we usually manage to connect whatever is happening to whatever we want to discuss, so clearly there must be a connection :naughty: