Your almost saying that as if you "expect" things to go wrong ... it is better to try than to sit back and wait for things to go wrong:wink2:

That's precisely why we're expressing these fears, hoping it helps things going ok :wink2:

The bitter truth is, anyhow, we don't trust an inch

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just realised you ARE the two Spanish girls :roftl:

Holy lord , I can see you in ten years time .. ohh I remember Madrid and the mods etc etc :naughty:

To never give up is a good quality , I do like that :thumb_yello:

You can't forget us, can you? :roftl:

Has this turned to complaining about the uncertainty of things again? And about previous events that didn't go well?

I think this is just a result of the waiting... We'll be all rainbowish and glowing soon, you'll see:naughty: No matter the circumstances..

*Please don't hit me*:naughty:

How long does Mika 'need' to sell out anyway? If it takes a few days (which it, most surely, will) (at least), then there is hardly any use for making fuss (wrong word, sorry) about advance tickets so far :smth:

NO! It's time people are informed about our affaire and that your chesthair chubby men love is just a cover:mf_rosetinted:

noooo!

it's not true!

I can't be :tears: she just promised me all the tickets if I got her voldemort beau and jeroen :mf_rosetinted:

Has this turned to complaining about the uncertainty of things again? And about previous events that didn't go well?

I think this is just a result of the waiting... We'll be all rainbowish and glowing soon, you'll see:naughty: No matter the circumstances..

*Please don't hit me*:naughty:

It always ends up like that. Sadly enough.

I think if we please 95% of people we are doing well (as Madrid was a good example) .. , the ODD couple may not be pleased but hey that is life:wink2:

We WERE pleased!

We do fear future gigs, and I think there's evidence enough to do so :thumbdown:

Apart from that... some MFCers do push non-MFCers aside in real life, and that's a fact :wink2:

And some non-MFCers push MFCers aside in real life. And some non-MFCers push other non-MFCers aside in real life.

In other words, there are a few jerks in the world. I don't see what that has has to do with the state of being a member of MFC or not.

This thread is really becoming theraputic for me. You know Im so glad I came here today. Its nice to read everyones views. I think its time us mikasounders came here more often and read other peoples point of view.

Yes and you are welcome to start your own social thread as well. I realize some find MFC too big and loud sometimes but a lot of members find a safe haven in their own "home" thread where they feel most comfortable.

If just getting into a venue has shown unfairness to people, what can we expect from ticket selling? :wink2:

Every committed fan knows what’s brewing in Mikaland, btw :thumb_yello:

Err....what? :blink:

I'm a committed fan and I have no idea what you're talking about. :naughty:

But it seems to be a question of if a member is 'active' or not :blink:

Could you clarify how it would be, please? :wink2:

We don't know how it will be. As I mentioned before ultimately these things are up to Mika and/or the people who represent him. No decision has been communicated to us that I am aware of.

If you want to tell Mika how to run things be my guest.

We WERE pleased!

We do fear future gigs, and I think there's evidence enough to do so :thumbdown:

OK lets kill this one ... Madrid I would of done different , remember I ASKED team mika and they said 20 people ...I was faced with a huge sea of faces and it became very difficult to he honest

Lets end it , it was good experience for future gigs :thumb_yello:

I'm a committed fan and I have no idea what you're talking about. :naughty:.

I am a fan and I think I should be committed :mf_rosetinted:

I suggest we stop b*tching and start the salsadancing!:punk:

But this is the "I can be a bitch" thread :lmfao: