• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that you are only obsessed by the musician -Mika- and not the man -Mica- :wink2: ?

Although you have a point here :thumb_yello: , as he is not really Mica, his real ID being Michael.

All the more reason to like 'Mica', it's a kind of twilight zone name, Mika is an artist, Michael H. Penniman is a man, and Mica is a dream come true :wub2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Do you ever just shut the f up?

Could you maybe contribute something worthwhile for a change, search for interesting titbits from the show, a photo or two??

Deek at least contributed stuff. FFS. You just annoy me. And a few others.

Oh yeah, read the thread title. That goes for me too.

Could you maybe contribute something worthwhile for a change, search for interesting titbits from the show, a photo or two??

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yo Perez, you can be a bitch? well we can all be bitches bitch :cool:

and its MIKA/Mika.

Mica is personal. we are FANS not FRIENDS and we have no right to that name.

Perez IS Mika's friend. Mika probably calls him Mario, and he calls Mika... anything he likes really as long as Mika's happy with what Mario/Perez calls him.

Perez IS Mika's friend. Mika probably calls him Mario, and he calls Mika... anything he likes really as long as Mika's happy with what Mario/Perez calls him.

:roftl: the second bit was replying to ID3's post, not to perez. my bad if i didnt make that clear :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks BS!:wub2:

:shocked:

Ohh god !!

This is a side of you Ive never seen!! :shocked:

<true>

:shocked:

Ohh god !!

This is a side of you Ive never seen!! :shocked:

<true>

I know, but I'm so proud she said what she did!:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure about the English expression but it'll be something like: When someone brings out the d****!:naughty:

I'm not sure about the English expression but it'll be something like: When someone brings out the d****!:naughty:

Couldn't agree more!:thumb_yello:

I never said it was wrong , Ive never met Blue Sky but she seems so ..mmmmmm a women of standards ... it was out of character :naughty:

Macro-Trolls.jpg

:floor:

hahahaha Squirrels should fight the Trolls!

I never said it was wrong , Ive never met Blue Sky but she seems so ..mmmmmm a women of standards ... it was out of character :naughty:

that was definitely out of character for BS lmfao, I was rather surprised but I liked it! Way to go BS!

On no I didn’t think you said that!

Blame it on my lack of nuances with the English!!!!:naughty:

And I agree, she is always nice, but you know at some point the kettle just boils over… can happen to us all…and this was so right on spot!:roftl:

We all have our moments FD.:blush-anim-cl:

I have been through twitter/MFC/MS/flickr/twitscoop/MFC/perezhilton/facebook/MFC hell and back the last 2 days, trying to keep us all up to date with ACTUAL INFORMATION.

I will just retweet this pic:

Macro-Trolls.jpg

That sort of summed up my feelings well.

Now normal broadcasts will resume. Thankyou.

Edited by Blue Sky

We all have our moments FD.:blush-anim-cl:

I have been through twitter/MFC/MS/flickr/twitscoop/MFC/perezhilton/facebook/MFC hell and back the last 2 days, trying to keep us all up to date with ACTUAL INFORMATION.

I will just retweet this pic:

Macro-Trolls.jpg

That sort of summed up my feelings well.

Now normal broadcasts will resume. Thankyou.

Ooooh no, as much as I love the lovely BS, I also really like the bitchy one too, it's brilliant hahahaha not to mention amsuing as I never knew I had it in you, so long as I'm not on the receiving end LOL.

I'm going to say just one thing. Just take it considering the person who wrote it. She has tried to create trouble here before

I was not there but anyway, thank you very much Perez :)

:roftl::roftl:

:naughty:

Thank you

seems to be a bit of deek and a bit of jackiexx or whatever that other one was :blink: might be part of a troll-breeding programme :blink:

Oh my god not jackiexx...scary:shocked:

Amazing how anything seems to end in a row these days...we need action Mika (sorry if the name offends anyone...whatever, oh god, hides!)

Think we are entering a good phase of music and gigs though:mf_lustslow:

I find Id3's posts funny :wink2: Let everyone express themselves freely :punk:

Only read this thread as I’m in a hurry (besides a few days off) and can’t search for the appropriate one right now (there are many!! :shocked:), but I wanted to say CONGRATS to everyone who could make it to the LA gig :wub2: So lucky!!! :thumb_yello:

LMAO ! Blue Sky you rule !!! :roftl: I wasnt involved in the convo but what you said was really funny but I guess you had a good reason and Im not feeling that good lately so ... thanx for making me laugh !