Ticket Details For Wednesday's Los Angeles Show!

PerezHilton

it must be 1am in LA now

wish i could just pop in a plane and go there too...

I wish I could do that too!:wink2:

Its SO satisfying to read that sentance :roftl::wub2:

It really is, after this long wait!:wub2:

Maybe tomorow we will find out the name of the new album ? :blink:

Oh yes, you're right:eek: I haven't even thought about that!!!!!:pbjt:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-13-get-your-free-mika-tickets-get-your-free-mika-tickets

The ice cream cometh!

On Sunday, we exclusively revealed that we've been planning a very special concert with our friend Mika to celebrate of the completion of recording for his new album, the follow-up to his debut, Life In Cartoon Motion, the fifth best-selling album in the world in 2007.

We're keeping it guerilla and announced the gig only a few days before the show, which is this Wednesday.

And, best of all, we are making sure that this intimate, fans-only concert is free.

You can't buy tickets, but you can get them!

How??? When??? Where????

Just show up on Tuesday night, April 14th

at Beverly Gardens Park in Beverly Hills

That's at Rodeo Dr. and North Santa Monica Blvd.

from 6:00 PM onwards

And be on the lookout for the special ice cream truck

for your wristbands to attend Wednesday night's show!

Mika and Perez "might" (*wink* *wink*) be popping in to hand out wristbands and ice cream.

Yum! Yum! Yum!

ETA: Registered MikaFanClub.com members, read more HERE!

The man's clever, no question about it :bow: !

Hard to believe as it may be from here, across the pond he still is a bit of a 'Mika... who ?' and that kind of circus -no criticism intended, Mica dear- is bound to draw much attention.

Those of you who'll be there and fail to share videos, reports, etc. with us less lucky fans had better say goodbye to their dear beloved :devil: ; remember, life can be very short :hunter: !

Marie-Andrée

Marie-Thérèse

Wow this is my first post after wallflower-ing for a long time.. HI everyone :punk:

I can't make it on Tuesday to get a wristband but I could make it on Wednesday.. tragic :( . but oh well, can't win them all :) the clues have been fun nonetheless

But everyone who's going .. have fun for all the rest of us :):wink2: :wink2:

Hello Possum! *gives gladiolis to AwesomePossum*

*realises that only Aussies and English people will likely get it*

what? what is with all the new members from LA? *is confused*

I'm not confused :fisch:

I kinda expected a bit of a surge in joining up... especially from the LA area...

:huglove:

to everyone who participated in organising this..

:bow:

(PS: hope it will be this smooth for the European gigs as well, though I stand no chance of getting a plane ticket in time without knowing if I will get admission to the show )

:huglove:

to everyone who participated in organising this..

:bow:

(PS: hope it will be this smooth for the European gigs as well, though I stand no chance of getting a plane ticket in time without knowing if I will get admission to the show )

I'm afraid that will be the tricky bit!:wink2:

I'm just thinking if this was in London... I can see chaos already :blink:

This is why he should consider doing a secret gig in a UK location well away from London. :wink: it'd still be chaos..but less chaos. I think. :bleh: Or maybe not!

This is why he should consider doing a secret gig in a UK location well away from London. :wink: it'd still be chaos..but less chaos. I think. :bleh: Or maybe not!

Yeh I was thinking that :mf_rosetinted: Plymouth please :wub2:

Yeah away from London would be better...Maybe Wales or something

Pick up the tickets in Glasgow, get the icecream in Plymouth and have the concert in a barn in some unpronouncable village in Wales :naughty:

Thank you so much for the info, Perez! :thumb_yello:

I got so excited about Mika's new blog, 'cause he intends to do more secret shows in different parts of the world. Then I realized that if they are secret and he announces about them only like three days in advance I won't be able to go. :boxed::lmfao::tears: Unless he finally comes to Finland. *hint hint* I hope there are gonna be some less secret, but free shows as well, you know.

Edited by Marianne84

Pick up the tickets in Glasgow, get the icecream in Plymouth and have the concert in a barn in some unpronouncable village in Wales :naughty:

Works for me! I have a cousin who lives in Glasgow, and uncle who lives in an unpronouncable village in Wales and a friend who lives in Plymouth, I'm sure they'd all be able to offer their taxi services and hospitality :naughty:

I would seriously rather he do something like that though. Or maybe another gig at the bar academy in Birmingham.... for another 8 people? Actually anything but a venue in London...has trouble written all over it.

Works for me! I have a cousin who lives in Glasgow, and uncle who lives in an unpronouncable village in Wales and a friend who lives in Plymouth, I'm sure they'd all be able to offer their taxi services and hospitality :naughty:

I would seriously rather he do something like that though. Or maybe another gig at the bar academy in Birmingham.... for another 8 people? Actually anything but a venue in London...has trouble written all over it.

Would work for me as well (you wouldn't mind a little drive, right Bab? :naughty:) :roftl: No seriously, anything the f#ck away from London would work for me, I'm quite used to getting around UK, with or without Bab's taxi service :naughty: Don't know if I could even be arsed to try for a London gig, people would rip eachother apart to get in there :shocked:

Would work for me as well (you wouldn't mind a little drive, right Bab? :naughty:) :roftl: No seriously, anything the f#ck away from London would work for me, I'm quite used to getting around UK, with or without Bab's taxi service :naughty:Don't know if I could even be arsed to try for a London gig, people would rip eachother apart to get in there :shocked:

I will not be going to London, full stop. Can live without the hassle.

Would work for me as well (you wouldn't mind a little drive, right Bab? :naughty:) :roftl: No seriously, anything the f#ck away from London would work for me, I'm quite used to getting around UK, with or without Bab's taxi service :naughty: Don't know if I could even be arsed to try for a London gig, people would rip eachother apart to get in there :shocked:

I think Oxford would be the best location - 40 mins from Heathrow and close to Luton as well.

I will not be going to London, full stop. Can live without the hassle.

Well if I didn't live here I'd agree but.... I couldn't exactly just sit in my flat and miss out on whatever may be going on outside my window :naughty: Anywhere outside the M25 would be preferred though :thumb_yello: We'll wait and see what happens anyway

I think Oxford would be the best location - 40 mins from Heathrow and close to Luton as well.

that would make it the absolute worst possible location in the entire country then :roftl:

Wow this is my first post after wallflower-ing for a long time.. HI everyone :punk:

I can't make it on Tuesday to get a wristband but I could make it on Wednesday.. tragic :( . but oh well, can't win them all :) the clues have been fun nonetheless

But everyone who's going .. have fun for all the rest of us :):wink2: :wink2:

Are you serious about being able to go to the show? Send us your email if you think

you can make it, and we'll see if we can work something out -- I'm waiting

for an email back from Mika's team on this subject. :)

that would make it the absolute worst possible location in the entire country then :roftl:

Yeah we want somewhere only reachable by foot.. or maybe donkey or something :thumb_yello: I do vote for Llandudno actually..if anyones taking votes :naughty:

Oh and just for the record, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to be realistic - if there's a location that 500 MFCers can access within a couple of hours, then there will be 450 very disappointed MFCers without tickets :emot-sad:

Well if I didn't live here I'd agree but.... I couldn't exactly just sit in my flat and miss out on whatever may be going on outside my window :naughty: Anywhere outside the M25 would be preferred though :thumb_yello: We'll wait and see what happens anyway

Don't get me wrong..if like you I was already in London, I would go..but to even GET to London is so much hassle (and time and money) that I wouldn't want the EXTRA hassle and chaos of a London gig atmosphere (:mf_rosetinted:) on top of all that. If that makes sense.

Anyway it's all conjecture, and if all else fails there will still be a 'proper' tour at some point so I am not stressing over if buts and maybes.