Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

Because MFC-ers didn't stand in line, I only got ice cream because someone who did stand in line offered me his :bleh:

I thought I saw Ella! But then I convinced myself I had just imagined her because no one else said anything :naughty:

awwwwwww I'm sorry you missed her. I wonder if anyone talked to Greg and asked why the twitter delete?

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have a flickr, don't have a twitter, nothing. I'm not really into the whole internet/microblogging thing... sorry about posting the pictures. This is the only way I know how to do it and I figured you guys would rather see them posted here than not at all.

Absolutely! I'm not picky about where you posted them, just happy

to see them! Thank you!

Well that sucked. :thumbdown:

Aww, I'm sorry :( Let's hope tomorrow is a much better time for you!

Pictures and videos coming soon...:wub2:

:woot_jump:

Can't wait!

yay! how was it for you?

It was soooo so so so great to see him! :wub2:

He looked fantastic! You'll see in my photos. I would have loved to talk to him/take a picture with him, though! I'll admit, it wasn't too fun standing in the cold for three hours watching everyone else get ice cream and chat with him, but there's tomorrow :wink2:. We'll have to wait and see what happens then. :biggrin2:

Amazing of him to show up though.......:wub2:

*sigh*

It was soooo so so so great to see him! :wub2:

He looked fantastic! You'll see in my photos. I would have loved to talk to him/take a picture with him, though! I'll admit, it wasn't too fun standing in the cold for three hours watching everyone else get ice cream and chat with him, but there's tomorrow :wink2:. We'll have to wait and see what happens then. :biggrin2:

Amazing of him to show up though.......:wub2:

*sigh*

awwwwwww, I'll cross my fingers for you!

I LOVED THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some folks must have been utterly confused not knowing what was going on!

what excitement!

what a thrilling time for all!

more to come! oooh the shiveresssss

Charlotte and I on the way to the park....

:lmao:

She's a good driver, don't worry! We were in traffic and only going two miles an hour. :roftl:

th_P4140370.jpg

Aww...you gals are adorable! :punk:

Apparently I have 8 videos, so I'm gonna upload them to Youtube now. I have some pictures too, but they're not very good :naughty:

Come on, you should be so thankful he would even arrange an event like this!

I know, I know, and I feel really selfish for feeling sad at a time like this, but I guess I just got my hopes up too much.

what happened :huglove:

you got a wristband rite!?

Yeah I did.

Aww...:sorry: that you were disappointed. Trying to put myself in your shoes and thinking that it would've been frustrating to see everyone else chat with him.

Yeah, we figured he chat with us afterwards, but no. :rolls_eyes:

Apparently I have 8 videos, so I'm gonna upload them to Youtube now. I have some pictures too, but they're not very good :naughty:

I know, I know, and I feel really selfish for feeling sad at a time like this, but I guess I just got my hopes up too much.

Yeah I did.

Yeah, we figured he chat with us afterwards, but no. :rolls_eyes:

BTW, I was standing right in front of you (as creepy as that sounds)... I was wearing a red sweatshirt and my friend was the tall guy in the orange sweatshirt.

I just feel really shy introducing myself to MFC people because I feel like you guys all know each other and have a little group already, you know? :blush-anim-cl:

BTW, I was standing right in front of you (as creepy as that sounds)... I was wearing a red sweatshirt and my friend was the tall guy in the orange sweatshirt.

I just feel really shy introducing myself to MFC people because I feel like you guys all know each other and have a little group already, you know? :blush-anim-cl:

That guy WAS really tall! He blocked half of my pictures. :sneaky2::lol3:

You should have introduuuced yourself! We don't bite. :naughty:

I would have loved to meet you!!! :wub2: