Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

I'd be right there along side you Caz, but that's why I wonder if they'll

be able to shoot photos and vids at the show tonight... we can hope, I

guess... :blush-anim-cl:

My fingers , toes and eyes are crossed too deb! TBH , I would be totally GUTTED if camera's and pics weren't allowd - i'd feel starved! :naughty: ... though im sure 90% of the fan club would be too! Lets hope ! :original:

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right! Actually, I'm not excited enough for how I should be. It definitely hasn't sunk in that we are finally going to hear some real full new songs :shocked: I wish it'd be the whole album, but he must realise we will record the whole thing and then rip the audios and create our own version of his album well before it's suppsed to be released :naughty:

I actually have a lot of emotions ... excited , apprehensive , jelous ... the list could go on for another ten but i wont bore you ! :roftl:

Dont have a clue why im apprehensive :boxed:

Oh it was Mana i got my impression from !! I remember now ! Thankyou for the report LM ! It was so enjoyable to read !! :wub2:

Sorry about that woman ! ... if it makes you feel any better i dont think ive been to one gig where there hasn't been someone get on thier high horse either :wink2:

wow, wow, WOW!!!

just woke up, and spent a good 2hrs reading the entire thread!!! (well, from where i left off yday :naughty:)

thanks to all who kept us updated, u guys rock! :punk:

i just hope u get to meet Mika today, to make up for yesterday! and i ALSO hope, that when/if he does something like this in London, we'll be able to get our bands from him. :wub2: its probably gonna be more crowded & harder to get tickets now, coz people would be more alert.....eek!

me too :naughty: oh and when he does secret gigs in London it's gonna kill me :wink2: I have a really hard time living here in our boring little country again! I so wish I could move to London for good :thumbdown:

Yeah... Sometimes I wish I could live elsewhere too, but I don't think London would suit me -- it's too big! I'm so not used to living in a big city! Where I live there are like 7000 people can you imagine?? And in London, there are more than in the whole Switzerland!!

But I'll be in London this summer and I really hope I'll get to see him there!! Well, if he could come in Switzerland, I won't say no either :)

And I really want to meet MFCers too:wub2:

Yeah... Sometimes I wish I could live elsewhere too, but I don't think London would suit me -- it's too big! I'm so not used to living in a big city! Where I live there are like 7000 people can you imagine?? And in London, there are more than in the whole Switzerland!!

But I'll be in London this summer and I really hope I'll get to see him there!! Well, if he could come in Switzerland, I won't say no either :)

And I really want to meet MFCers too:wub2:

You get used to it though :naughty: It might be big but if you wanted to you could stay in one small area and never venture out into the centre and be perfectly happy :bleh:

You get used to it though :naughty: It might be big but if you wanted to you could stay in one small area and never venture out into the centre and be perfectly happy :bleh:

Yeah that's true ^^ But I bet if I move out of Switzerland, my mum would kill me :naughty:

And you're still my guide right?:wink2:

Thanks for all these photos! You have made me so happy! And I so wait for this concert as if too I shall be there. I feel on myself such surprising feeling of an anticipation of a holiday. Thanks for all these photos! You have made me so happy! And I so wait for this concert as if too I shall be there. I feel on myself such surprising feeling of an anticipation of a holiday. Though I shall not see it gig, but all is equal, such feeling, as if hardly hardly to wait and all to come to pass...

Send for Him the Huge Love From Russia

hehe true :naughty::roftl: that was my first thought when i saw the vid...kinda distracting lol i kept looking at him chewing (with his mouth open ) and was like plz stop or close ur mouth atleast it gets on my nerves when ppl chew like that, and Mika's no exception :bleh:

Totally agree!! I actually couldn't watch the videos people have posted...I have a real phobia of open-mouthed gum chewing. Naughty Mika!

Seriously though I hate it when people chew gum when they are 'working' (as Mika was, in fact). It's so unprofessional :thumbdown:.

Still, this is Mika, so I will forgive him. Just. :naughty:

Last night was so much fun though!! I dreamt about the gig. Not good :naughty:. The new songs were rubbish, he did a Barry Manilow cover, and was wearing a black sequinned batwing top. But at least he wasn't chewing gum :mf_rosetinted:.

Oh, so, should I be here at about 12pm LA time tomorrow?

Shucks that's like 7am... Oh well *sets alarm for 6:30am :toot:

Waah, 6.30? Are you crazy? More like 12pm your time, do you want to virtually stand in line for 7 hours?

Last night was so much fun though!! I dreamt about the gig. Not good :naughty:. The new songs were rubbish, he did a Barry Manilow cover, and was wearing a black sequinned batwing top. But at least he wasn't chewing gum :mf_rosetinted:.

As long as he doesn't chew gum he can do whatever he wants :naughty:

Totally agree!! I actually couldn't watch the videos people have posted...I have a real phobia of open-mouthed gum chewing. Naughty Mika!

Seriously though I hate it when people chew gum when they are 'working' (as Mika was, in fact). It's so unprofessional :thumbdown:.

Still, this is Mika, so I will forgive him. Just. :naughty:

And it seems to me, that His chewing of a gum was a certain protection. As if He was the detached onlooker. And still it emphasized informality of conditions. Was not MIKA, but Mica... In fact you do not get out a gum from a mouth at conversation with friends.