4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

Do you hink he/team mika will do this sort of things (lists for MFCers etc) when it comes to the acoustic gigs, or even secret gigs in europe? Not that I'm hoping to get any:naughty: Just a question:bleh:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:Just catching up now....

MIKA's GONNA HAND OUT HOT CHOCOLATE?! :wub2:(or at least get someone to do it.) :naughty:

Aww....that's soooo sweet. Especially since he responded directly to Nono's tweet just moments before, and she was upset for not chatting with him yesterday. Hope it almost made up for it. GeezLouise. Mika's so nice.:wub2:

Do you hink he/team mika will do this sort of things (lists for MFCers etc) when it comes to the acoustic gigs, or even secret gigs in europe? Not that I'm hoping to get any:naughty: Just a question:bleh:

I have no idea. We can only hope. (And be bitchy)

nice question!

hope to find an answer somewhere somewhen!:naughty:

:shocked:Just catching up now....

MIKA's GONNA HAND OUT HOT CHOCOLATE?! :wub2:(or at least get someone to do it.) :naughty:

Aww....that's soooo sweet. Especially since he responded directly to Nono's tweet just moments before, and she was upset for not chatting with him yesterday. Hope it almost made up for it. GeezLouise. Mika's so nice.:wub2:

I see my name. :roftl::naughty:

But I agree. He does so much for his fans and the appreciation that he shows towards us (the fans) is truly something I adore about him.

Oh wait -

NonoFmbm: John and Sheryl came by to take our orders. So sweet!

:thumb_yello:

(But Mika could still end up being the one to serve it. Who's Sheryl?)

Ha! Jennie was faster :bleh:

damn I'm so jealous now :sneaky2:

You're just letting me feel useful again aren't you really? :naughty:

I'm jealous too. I want hot chocolate. I want to see Johns edgy street look. Didn't the roxy log people say they were getting muffins too?

Screw the gig I'm just jealous of the queue!

You're just letting me feel useful again aren't you really? :naughty:

I'm jealous too. I want hot chocolate. I want to see Johns edgy street look. Didn't the roxy log people say they were getting muffins too?

Screw the gig I'm just jealous of the queue!

Yeh me too :blink: I just wanna hang with the MFCers and stalk John and such :tears:

Not a bad idea :mf_rosetinted: Why didn't we think of that two days ago :sneaky2:

It's all a plot against us, I tell you that!:mf_rosetinted:

Because if we did get on the plane, we'd have to screw the manager of the Hilton Hotel to get a reasonable room etc. and they just don't want us to screw the whole world population for the sake of Mika. I understand it now!

Ever since he gave you your £6 donut fund :blush-anim-cl: I still love him for doing that, it was hillarious hahha You just looked at him like :blink:

It forever made her a devoted fan of John. :wub2:

Ever since he gave you your £6 donut fund :blush-anim-cl: I still love him for doing that, it was hillarious hahha You just looked at him like :blink:

if anything ever turned me into a 14 year old fangurl then that was it :blush-anim-cl::roftl: I still have a very clear picture of how my shoes looked that night from studying them so intensely there :blush-anim-cl::doh:

I see my name. :roftl::naughty:

But I agree. He does so much for his fans and the appreciation that he shows towards us (the fans) is truly something I adore about him.

Oh, really? I see... then I call out to you almost everyday. :naughty:

True. And I guess some people who actually got wristbands outta luck (people who happened to be in the park blabla) won't show up. But I also suspect that a few peeps will go to the venue without a wristband hoping to get in and that they will if it's possible. So all in all, it'll be filled. I do really hope it is filled, tbh, cause I wouldn't want TM to think they've given out too many bracelets to the MFC and should give less next time ;)

I would seriously cry. It all gets very emotional.

Don't you think they have a realistic picture of where the fans are? They must be aware that if they did this in France or UK ...or anywhere else in Europe for that matter then those wristbands would be gone in less than 5 minutes

The words bun and fight spring to mind :boxed:

Aww....that's soooo sweet. Especially since he responded directly to Nono's tweet just moments before, and she was upset for not chatting with him yesterday. Hope it almost made up for it. GeezLouise. Mika's so nice.:wub2:[/font][/size]

I missed that. How am I supposed to keep up???????

Oh wait -

NonoFmbm: John and Sheryl came by to take our orders. So sweet!

:thumb_yello:

(But Mika could still end up being the one to serve it. Who's Sheryl?)

if anything ever turned me into a 14 year old fangurl then that was it :blush-anim-cl::roftl: I still have a very clear picture of how my shoes looked that night from studying them so intensely there :blush-anim-cl::doh:

You study your shoes when you get all fangurly?! Ha. Is it because you blush and look down at your feet?! Awww... :blush-anim-cl: