4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

How many threads are there for this gig? lol

It's so cool, I mean, it's really crazy, and I like crazy things!!! Why is LA so far away? snif

Here it's now 18h45 and I have no idea what time it is there :naughty:

Btw, sorry if I'm stupid, but what is RSVPs?

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw on twitter: Nonofmbm is now at the Roxy, waiting for the others :wub2:

wow that's quick. didn't she just left a few mins ago:shocked:

Welcome to MFC by the way:wink2:

I´m so nervous. I´ve started panicking, what if I don´t like the new songs?:boxed: And the acoustic versions are probably very different from the album ones, I know Relax was. Please, someone slap me back to my senses!:shocked:

Oh, and can someone tell me Nono´s Twitter.I know she posted it somewhere but I'm too lazy to search:naughty:

I´m so nervous. I´ve started panicking, what if I don´t like the new songs?:boxed: And the acoustic versions are probably very different from the album ones, I know Relax was. Please, someone slap me back to my senses!:shocked:

Oh, and can someone tell me Nono´s Twitter.I know she posted it somewhere but I'm too lazy to search:naughty:

It's there : http://twitter.com/NonoFmbm

Hello Dilek ! :wink2: I'm new here !

Could get tickets okay, but no babysitter! I'm an oldling which does have it's perks and problems! ***Thinks, Mika fans need to be rich, single, and no job! We are at your disposal MIKA! :bow:

*Flight tickets that is, from SLC, UT to LA, CA!*

Edited by Jennifer B
to clarify

Could get tickets okay, but no babysitter! I'm an oldling which does have it's perks and problems! ***Thinks, Mika fans need to be rich, single, and no job! We are at your disposal MIKA! :bow:

*Flight tickets that is, from SLC, UT to LA, CA!*

Oh that so sucks! I'm really sorry for you:thumbdown:

:shocked::shocked: I bet if I'd queue for 10 hours I'd be dead when I got in or when the show started.. Yeah know I'm weak:roftl:

We're not used to queue for so many hours here in Portugal, I totally understand you! :wink2:

We're not used to queue for so many hours here in Portugal, I totally understand you! :wink2:

:wub2:

I guess if he had more fans or more people going here we'd be used to it but as that ain't happening we're not..:bleh:

Tough if someday I need to do so I will!:punk: At least I'll try:naughty:

And you'll do it with me, hear?:naughty::huglove:

:wub2:

I guess if he had more fans or more people going here we'd be used to it but as that ain't happening we're not..:bleh:

Tough if someday I need to do so I will!:punk: At least I'll try:naughty:

And you'll do it with me, hear?:naughty: :huglove

I wasn't talking only about Mika, it's never like that here. Ok, except for Tokio Hotel and others like that but usually it is not...

I'll only do it if it's really necessary, honestly... :blink: I'll be your company, but only if we NEED to go that early ok? LOL

The only time I queued for more than the usual 3/4 hours was for Queen+PR, I stayed there since noon, I guess. It was worth it, but I'm glad I don't need to do that before every gig! :blink:

10 hours is nothing. I wish we only had to queue 10 hours in London! :naughty: Last time we queued 14 and a half and wasn't even front of the queue :roftl:

May I ask why do you guys start queuing so early? :blink:

I wasn't talking only about Mika, it's never like that here. Ok, except for Tokio Hotel and others like that but usually it is not...

I'll only do it if it's really necessary, honestly... :blink: I'll be your company, but only if we NEED to go that early ok? LOL

The only time I queued for more than the usual 3/4 hours was for Queen+PR, I stayed there since noon, I guess. It was worth it, but I'm glad I don't need to do that before every gig! :blink:

Yeah you're right!

Hahaha ok then:roftl:

It must've been tiring! But worth it as you say.

10 hours is nothing. I wish we only had to queue 10 hours in London! :naughty: Last time we queued 14 and a half and wasn't even front of the queue :roftl:

:shocked::shocked: That's unbeliavable! Why do you do you do that?

May I ask why do you guys start queuing so early? :blink:

Because other people will otherwise...

Thay's just how its got in London. If we joined that queue at 11am even we would have been a couple of hundred people back. If I'm gonna pay the same amount of money, queue 8 hours and be a few rows back and possibly not see anything the whole night I'd much rather queue earlier to make sure I can...Queuing doesn't bother me anyway

Yeah you're right!

Hahaha ok then:roftl:

It must've been tiring! But worth it as you say.

:shocked::shocked: That's unbeliavable! Why do you do you do that?

Tiring? More than that... :naughty:

You saw how exausted we were after SBSR, imagine if you were there since noon! :wink2: You get the idea...lol

And I arrived the festival 2 hours before they opened the doors (2 pm). There was no-one there! Only me, Carol, Suz, Jonas and Lils and her boyfriend! :roftl:

Because other people will otherwise...

Thay's just how its got in London. If we joined that queue at 11am even we would have been a couple of hundred people back. If I'm gonna pay the same amount of money, queue 8 hours and be a few rows back and possibly not see anything the whole night I'd much rather queue earlier to make sure I can...Queuing doesn't bother me anyway

Geez... :blink:

Don't get me wrong, I asked cause I'm really not used to it! I usually queue for 3/4 hours and I stay at the front row or close to it, so...

Ok, I'm officialy scared with the idea of going to a Mika gig in another country! :shocked::roftl: