Hey!

Iridaceae

Hi everybody.

I'm Iris from The Netherlands. I've been a fan of Mika for quite a long time, and I've been reading MFC, but never thought of joining. I do now :mf_rosetinted: (don't know why, maybe it's the new songs that made me do it xDD)

I've seen Mika perform live once, in Amsterdam (I hope it's not the last time I see him).

My taste in music is quite diverse, I love Mika, but atm my main obsession are the Horrors. I'm also a fan of Patrick Wolf, Late of the Pier, of Montreal, Metallica, The Jesus and Mary Chain and more. (see last.fm/user/obscureness). My sister's also a member of MFC (Nadine, you won't see her post very often though x3)

Hope I've properly introduced myself!

Iris

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What took you so long to join :wink2:

I was quite ashamed of my english because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I didn't want to make mistakes:blush-anim-cl:. But it's actually my best subject at school xD Oh well, I apologize in advance for my mistakes...

Hi everybody.

I'm Iris from The Netherlands. I've been a fan of Mika for quite a long time, and I've been reading MFC, but never thought of joining. I do now :mf_rosetinted: (don't know why, maybe it's the new songs that made me do it xDD)

I've seen Mika perform live once, in Amsterdam (I hope it's not the last time I see him).

My taste in music is quite diverse, I love Mika, but atm my main obsession are the Horrors. I'm also a fan of Patrick Wolf, Late of the Pier, of Montreal, Metallica, The Jesus and Mary Chain and more. (see last.fm/user/obscureness). My sister's also a member of MFC (Nadine, you won't see her post very often though x3)

Hope I've properly introduced myself!

Iris

welcome to mfc iris! glad you joined!

hope you get to see him live more times also!

thats cool, having your sister on this forum!