• Still reading the Gaga threads on MFC
    • Explaining his mum why he likes Gaga
    • Re-painting his front door
    • Hand-painting album covers
    • Re-writing lyrics for Toy Boy
    • other – please state what

Hes giving me tips on hair styling :boxed:

Now that I would love to see

Funny you should mention it, as only last week after the gig I told him that he should forget about the curler. That is when he gave out the big shriek in the m&g video and said "you're soooo picky!!" :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's going around to each and everyone of his neighbours, begging forgiveness for the right debacle that happened on the doorstep the other night, promising it will NEVER happen again!

I think he's going around to each and everyone of his neighbours, begging forgiveness for the right debacle that happened on the doorstep the other night, promising it will NEVER happen again!

Nah................he can't promise THAT.....................who knows who will turn up on his doorstep......could be penguins or anything:wink2:

He is telling his mum she has to tell Lady Gaga to re-paint the frontdoor with the re-written lyrics of Toyboy...and with the handpainted cover of the new cd wearing the outfit for Mika's new video and meanwhile Mika will read the Gaga-thread out loud to her :naughty:

Nah................he can't promise THAT.....................who knows who will turn up on his doorstep......could be penguins or anything:wink2:

I reckon I could turn up in the penguin or the Carmen outfits, and no one would look twice at me now!:naughty:

I reckon I could turn up in the penguin or the Carmen outfits, and no one would look twice at me now!:naughty:

Well, that would depend on how X-rated you made the costume. Instead of a bra, just 2 coconut halves, and instead of panties, a few leaves, a la Eve....actually I DARE YOU!!

Well, that would depend on how X-rated you made the costume. Instead of a bra, just 2 coconut halves, and instead of panties, a few leaves, a la Eve....actually I DARE YOU!!

Well as the Carmen one is part panda, I guess it wouldn't be too shocking.:naughty:

Yes, I agree actually..............go for it...just to see:naughty:

Funny you should mention it, as only last week after the gig I told him that he should forget about the curler. That is when he gave out the big shriek in the m&g video and said "you're soooo picky!!" :roftl::roftl:

I would have to agree with him. :bleh: (Not directly towards you, but in general). This is from another thread but I thought it fit here (I have highlighted the part that I thought fit the best).

In Mika's case I think it is often the public whose lines are blurred and they don't understand that this public face is not exactly the "real" Mika which is how we end up with 50 pages of people moaning that he's changing for the worse when he's spotted in a simple polo shirt.

he is busy repainting the doors of everyone on the street, so he can be incognito again :bleh:

:blink:

I think he would also need to change the number of the house, though..

Recommended quick solution:

:cool:

Listening to Hockey coz it sounds decent and he wants to listen some more...lol

Okay, Hockey, is it hockey as in the game on ice or is it something more you're supposed to know about being a member of this fan club but not.....angry mumbling....:sneaky2:

i'm very confused....did he mention he would be repainting his door? or is this what MFC comes up with because we lack what he is doing at this very moment:naughty:

Trust the MFC to work on the last one!:naughty: