1. 1. What is Mika doing now?

• Choosing outfit for video with LadyGaga
    • Still reading the Gaga threads on MFC
    • Explaining his mum why he likes Gaga
    • Re-painting his front door
    • Hand-painting album covers
    • Re-writing lyrics for Toy Boy
    • other – please state what

:blink:Must have missed some info on the MFC..

Was it HER ring??? or we just think it was:blink:

I can't believe it's taken so long for the ring to be mentioned, LOL. When I first saw the picture I thought THAT would be the talking point, not LadyG!

I think it was last year, when he wore a ring for an awards thingy, he wore a ring on his right hand and people were freaking out and asking what finger is the wedding finger? Is it different in Europe etc.

Well in the pic with LG, it was on the third finger of his left hand. That is deffinately the wedding finger in England! He WAS in England btw.

I'm so surprised it's taken so long for people to start talking about it. But if people think it's his mum's ring, maybe that's understandable.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it's taken so long for the ring to be mentioned, LOL. When I first saw the picture I thought THAT would be the talking point, not LadyG!

I think it was last year, when he wore a ring for an awards thingy, he wore a ring on his right hand and people were freaking out and asking what finger is the wedding finger? Is it different in Europe etc.

Well in the pic with LG, it was on the third finger of his left hand. That is deffinately the wedding finger in England! He WAS in England btw.

I'm so surprised it's taken so long for people to start talking about it. But if people think it's his mum's ring, maybe that's understandable.

people were talking about it before but just not really a lot, we've been scared once, we've learnt our lsson :thumb_yello:

Okay, Hockey, is it hockey as in the game on ice or is it something more you're supposed to know about being a member of this fan club but not.....angry mumbling....:sneaky2:

Trust the MFC to work on the last one!:naughty:

Aw, sorry!:blush-anim-cl:

I found this in the other thread!

You’re a doll!:huglove:

I always try to give COMPLETE info...:naughty:

I would have to agree with him. :bleh: (Not directly towards you, but in general). This is from another thread but I thought it fit here (I have highlighted the part that I thought fit the best).

Well I don't mind people moaning at him not to have granny curls. :naughty:

Some things are a matter of taste or style but others are just plain unflattering.

he is busy repainting the doors of everyone on the street, so he can be incognito again :bleh:

Like the fairytale you mean (forgot wich one) with the white chalck (?) cross on the front door and a cunning someone who painted white crosses on every front door in town!

Some things are a matter of taste or style but others are just plain unflattering.

Ah, yes, you're right. I suppose the whole "Mika would look good in anything, even a plastic garbage bag" isn't true. :naughty:

Wait, if designers can rework clothing and make a man's suit, from say the 1940's, into a woman's dress...or any one of those crazy challenges on Project Runway...I wonder what they'd do with a garbage bag. Probably make it look really nice and flattering to the body. :roftl:

Ah, yes, you're right. I suppose the whole "Mika would look good in anything, even a plastic garbage bag" isn't true. :naughty:

Wait, if designers can rework clothing and make a man's suit, from say the 1940's, into a woman's dress...or any one of those crazy challenges on Project Runway...I wonder what they'd do with a garbage bag. Probably make it look really nice and flattering to the body. :roftl:

Think GaGa was wearing the result on her date with Mika :blink: Twas a rather small garbage bag though, not one of them big ones you'd think they would use :blink:

Think GaGa was wearing the result on her date with Mika :blink: Twas a rather small garbage bag though, not one of them big ones you'd think they would use :blink:

ha :roftl:

The big garbage bags would be useful. There'd be enough material to cover one's bottom. :naughty:

I dunno what he does now, but I know what i hope he does tomorrow.. attending the baftas, so I can see him AND ben at the same time in the same place.. :mf_rosetinted:

they may also not mind it.. :das:

HAHAHAH, dream away :fisch::naughty: