Say something random

Mirano

I can't decide which i like better though, the original or the new one......i hated that one scene from the old one when they drink that stuff and start flying...and the boat ride:shocked: freaky!

Oh...umm...I like both. :bleh: I know what you mean though. Some dark meanings (is that even the right term to use? :roftl:) behind it all.

Well, I'm gonna get going. Twas nice talking to you again Laura. See you later. :bye:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

going to bed, goodnight!:bye:

Oh...umm...I like both. :bleh: I know what you mean though. Some dark meanings (is that even the right term to use? :roftl:) behind it all.

Well, I'm gonna get going. Twas nice talking to you again Laura. See you later. :bye:

Bye Louise!:bye: you too!

I think my brother made a pie.

Don't see haw that translates to marshmallows though. Oh well. :naughty:

Erm, the cloest thing I can think of is the sugar. Or the filling (the stuff in pecan pie, the gooey stuff). Not the same but...yeah, I don't know how pie smells like marshmallows either. :naughty:

Erm, the cloest thing I can think of is the sugar. Or the filling (the stuff in pecan pie, the gooey stuff). Not the same but...yeah, I don't know how pie smells like marshmallows either. :naughty:

Maybe the filling burned a little, making my house smell like...slightly burnt marshmallows?

That's the closest thing I can think of. :lol3:

Maybe the filling burned a little, making my house smell like...slightly burnt marshmallows?

That's the closest thing I can think of. :lol3:

Sounds good enough to me. Considering I'm not there to judge the smell. You probably made a better guess than I did...:naughty: