Say something random

Mirano

ha you're moving into a dorm soon? Have fun! I moved in three days ago, and classes start tomorrow. It's pretty scary being on your own! It's only been a short while too:naughty: But MFC has helped me the past couple of days...so if you ever get bored or scared you always know where to go!

Of course, then everyone else in the dorm will peg you as the computer nerd. But what's the shame in that?

Dorms seem so scary to me. The rent's are making me live at home while attending college/uni. Bummer.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm alone at house so I can relax,listen to music loudly and smoke my cigarette in peace :thumb_yello:

that's what i have been doing- well, apart from the cigarette bit:roftl:

I hate my sisters music. ><

my sister listens to some really weird music:blink:it's all rubbish as far as i can tell -she doesn't listen to Mika.:naughty:

Hip hop...good?! :shocked: Noooooo :teehee: I really do not like Soulja Boy or Pussycat dolls or other acts like that. They really just...annoy me. (Maybe annoy is not a strong enough word...)

Any genre of music is good (then again I listen to pretty much any genre of music. I feel that if I shut off some music from my life, I will be missing out on something incredible) -- it's just the bad artists that gave certain genres a bad name. For example, there is some incredible rap out there, just not Eminem. Soulja Boy and Pussycat Dolls don't make music, they make garbage -- don't let them give you music a bad name.

Any genre of music is good (then again I listen to pretty much any genre of music. I feel that if I shut off some music from my life, I will be missing out on something incredible) -- it's just the bad artists that gave certain genres a bad name. For example, there is some incredible rap out there, just not Eminem. Soulja Boy and Pussycat Dolls don't make music, they make garbage -- don't let them give you music a bad name.

Thanks for that. It was nice to read. though, what I wrote was just my opinnion on that certain type of music.

I do like pretty much all music too. (seriously, you should see my ipod :naughty:) I just suppose looking at acts like PCD and Soulja boy...they just kinda...put you off that genre. I don't know. They do indeed make garbage :naughty: But I do like eminem's new song..and Kanye West is genius.

Thanks for that. It was nice to read. though, what I wrote was just my opinnion on that certain type of music.

I do like pretty much all music too. (seriously, you should see my ipod :naughty:) I just suppose looking at acts like PCD and Soulja boy...they just kinda...put you off that genre. I don't know. They do indeed make garbage :naughty: But I do like eminem's new song..and Kanye West is genius.

Ah well, it's all good then. I just thought you wer jaded by PCD or something. Thank goodness that's not the case. :naughty: