Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's raining!!!

There was a big storm this morning. Right as it was starting I saw parents leaving the house for a walk and wondered if they were mad. As they approached the end of the driveway, the winds picked up and it rained harder. My whole face got wet from closing one window. When my parents came back my mom said that it had been a refreshing walk in the hail.

There was a big storm this morning. Right as it was starting I saw parents leaving the house for a walk and wondered if they were mad. As they approached the end of the driveway, the winds picked up and it rained harder. My whole face got wet from closing one window. When my parents came back my mom said that it had been a refreshing walk in the hail.

haha, can't beat a walk in hail.

It was thundering a bit earlier today but it hasn't been too bad.

I know some places in N.Y. got hit with hail at the begining of the week. They showed pictures on the news, entire yards covered with hail.

Aww, it stopped raining.

haha, can't beat a walk in hail.

It was thundering a bit earlier today but it hasn't been too bad.

I know some places in N.Y. got hit with hail at the begining of the week. They showed pictures on the news, entire yards covered with hail.

Aww, it stopped raining.

the storm must've moved onto us from New York then. but the hail wasn't as bad as that

the storm must've moved onto us from New York then. but the hail wasn't as bad as that

Must of, because it's been quite warm since yesterday.

Someone was telling me that this has been the coldest summer in my area in something like 40 years.

I don't mind it being warm, it's the humidity that get's me. Gets quite humid in N.Y. sometimes.

No humidity feels weird. I can't breathe properly when I'm in dry places, like California. Blech.

Does anyone else think Mika looks amazingly sexy while dancing with a tube light? More than usual?

This hoodie is nice.

It's American Eagle.

American Eagles makes good hoodies.

I need more American Eagle hoodies. I have one (this one that I'm wearing :lol3:), I need more. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh man, those are some talented eagles. They must have some gentle claws to work with those fabrics.

Yes, that's Mika ;) He looks so handsome :wub2:

I'm just in loveeeeeeeeeeeee with my avatar. :swoon:

thzz alice! but when was this pic taken?? are there any others for this look?? if it's possible i wanna hv a look at the original ones:wub2:

HA! is ur avatar from that vblog which he took beside the Dead Sea? i rmb the MUD:mf_lustslow:

thzz alice! but when was this pic taken?? are there any others for this look?? if it's possible i wanna hv a look at the original ones:wub2:

HA! is ur avatar from that vblog which he took beside the Dead Sea? i rmb the MUD:mf_lustslow:

I don't know when it was taken :\ but I can tell you that you can find them lurking somewhere deep in the Mikagasmic thread :naughty:

Yes, it's from the vlog! i think he looks so handsome :wub2: his dimples :teehee: So cute.

sori for interrupting!

but Foxxy, is it mika in ur siggie?? i've nvr seen that pic!!!:blink:

it's brilliant.

Yup, that's him :naughty: Isn't he cute? :wub2:

wi0plk.jpg

:roftl: I hope not!

Yeah think so:teehee: I'll still try the black ones on if they have it in store over here. But I know I want the red ones better:naughty:

It didn't opened again :mf_rosetinted:

Let's hope they'll have red ones :naughty:

My mum... we was just haveing a mother/daughter day thingy with lots of drinkin and loud music :biggrin2:

How are ya?

Oh, I see :teehee: Fun?

I'm great, thank you for asking! actually, I'm not. I'm feeling kinda ill :\ I'm not quite sure what it is though. And you? :biggrin2:

(Btw, I talk to you all the time on here, but I've never asked, what is your name? :teehee:)

I don't know when it was taken :\ but I can tell you that you can find them lurking somewhere deep in the Mikagasmic thread

Yes, it's from the vlog! i think he looks so handsome his dimples So cute.

Yup, that's him :naughty: Isn't he cute? :wub2:

wi0plk.jpg

It didn't opened again :mf_rosetinted:

Let's hope they'll have red ones :naughty:

no, alice, i dun need to go to mikagasmic to find it myself:naughty:

thzz so much Foxxy!!! and JESUS!!!!!:swoon:

i'm sori i can't agree wif u cuz i dun think it's cute, he's simply gorgeously handsome:wub2::teehee:

but wt's this for? promoting watch?????

Oh, I see :teehee: Fun?

I'm great, thank you for asking! actually, I'm not. I'm feeling kinda ill :\ I'm not quite sure what it is though. And you? :biggrin2:

(Btw, I talk to you all the time on here, but I've never asked, what is your name? :teehee:)

It was quite fun yeah :) Not everyday i do that with my mum:naughty:

Hope you will get better soon :thumb_yello: Im ok thx. A bit tired from last night and kinda shakeing a lot cos of drinkin a bit too much tea this morning... ops!

My name is Angelique. And you? I guess Alice? :naughty:

but wt's this for? promoting watch?????

My friend, when she saw this, told me the same :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Actually I don't know where is this one from, but I can bet it's new :wink2:

It was quite fun yeah :) Not everyday i do that with my mum:naughty:

Hope you will get better soon :thumb_yello: Im ok thx. A bit tired from last night and kinda shakeing a lot cos of drinkin a bit too much tea this morning... ops!

My name is Angelique. And you? I guess Alice? :naughty:

Thankss =D but I think...oh no...I think it could be swine flu :eek::tears: I really hope it isn't

Too much tea? how much is too much? :lol3:

and ooo hence your unsername :naughty: that's really nice (: I'll just call you angel then :teehee: and yess my name is Alice =)