.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

Wonderful....I love it Rain!!! I think we will find a place for it somewhere....:)

Edit: I think you dont have to make it better yourself, we have some people in the group who are great in digital things....they have Photoshop and stuff, so they can improve the quality of the scan...and make the colours better!!!

Oh, thanks Zsina, I'm really happy you like it! Your opinion is very important.

So who should I send it to? Avoca?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello.

I'm here on behalf of the Oldlings and Naughty corner, looking for any available artists to give us a hand with our artwork.

In the Oldlings, we are looking for an artistic frame around the text, with images that sum up the thread.

If you pm, Kath, Robertina, Laurel or myself to give you an idea of what we need.

For the Naughty Corner, we are looking for a kind of transparent type background, with the corner of a room, with a chair with a conical hat (a la Pet Shop Boys), which has a large N written on it. The text will be printed onto this image.

If you could pm Mikas_Gal07, or myself, to help us out, that would be appreciated.

I should say we are all not arty types, have images in our heads, but have trouble putting them on paper, so if ANYONE can help us, we'd all be VERY grateful.

Thank you:thumb_yello:

hey there

I signed up to take part in the Mika birthday project before my computer went awol & i was offline for 3 weeks, and since getting back online I haven't had the chance to catch up with everything, I would like to do something artistic as I'm more of an artistic kind of girl but I have no idea what to do precisely? anyone any ideas? suggestions etc???

Thank you, but I'm pretty disappointed because the original is better. I'll try to scan it again.

Who should I send the scan to?

well, to me eventually, but first you may want to set what thread you are working at, if that's not been set yet, and add your artwork to the text part for that thread. :wink2:

hey there

I signed up to take part in the Mika birthday project before my computer went awol & i was offline for 3 weeks, and since getting back online I haven't had the chance to catch up with everything, I would like to do something artistic as I'm more of an artistic kind of girl but I have no idea what to do precisely? anyone any ideas? suggestions etc???

Can you help out with the Oldlings and Naughty Corner artwork.

I'll love you for ever if you can:wub2:

Hello.

I'm here on behalf of the Oldlings and Naughty corner, looking for any available artists to give us a hand with our artwork.

In the Oldlings, we are looking for an artistic frame around the text, with images that sum up the thread.

If you pm, Kath, Robertina, Laurel or myself to give you an idea of what we need.

For the Naughty Corner, we are looking for a kind of transparent type background, with the corner of a room, with a chair with a conical hat (a la Pet Shop Boys), which has a large N written on it. The text will be printed onto this image.

If you could pm Mikas_Gal07, or myself, to help us out, that would be appreciated.

I should say we are all not arty types, have images in our heads, but have trouble putting them on paper, so if ANYONE can help us, we'd all be VERY grateful.

Thank you:thumb_yello:

I could help if you're looking for something like this and I have several very pretty funds can serve you very well

:thumb_yello:

Is it this type of thing that you need RAK1?

scan0002ed.jpg

but probably done better :naughty:

YES!!!

Can you do it looking a little more transparent, say 10%?

Just so the text stands out.:thumb_yello:

2l9i0jm.jpg

I've tried a better scan. Don't know if that's really better though!

@ Avoca : I'm just taking part of the "artistic part" of the Bday present, but I don't think I'm in some special other thread.

Is it possible to add it to the book all the same? anywhere you like.

And do I send it to you by PM?

I played with the colours a little so it looks better, is this ok for transparency? I tried adding some text in black font and it was fine.

0b59cdb5a9.jpgscan0002ed2.jpg

Edited by nana06

Wow! This is beautiful, people! Love it!!!

I'm really sorry to be a little late, I offered myself to do some digital art for the inside jokes, but I'll need to know what jokes are English Rose and Fmbm going to write about. Is there a special thread to discuss that?

Edited by veroMica

This is the first part of the collage, I couldn't get them all on the same page at once, I'll add the rest on after wards. It'll be like this but with loads more pictures. :biggrin2:

:wub2: Really like what you've done with the pictures!

Here is the drawing ...

The scan ruins the colours ... I'll try to make it better.

b3x0zs.jpg

M I K A is hiding in the K ... ;)

oh wow that's amazing!!!

Can you help out with the Oldlings and Naughty Corner artwork.

I'll love you for ever if you can:wub2:

eekk I don't know if you want help with the oldlings give me some ideas & I'll see what i can come up with

I have a bit of an idea (tell me if you like it)

what about a picture of Mika & a few of the oldlings (if you pm me pictures i can draw you) then I can draw some random old characters

just a suggestion not sure if you'll like it???

oh btw thought i'd say I have ideas for the mika mail thread & the french thread if you need someone to draw pictures for either of those threads let me know

Could you help with the Oldlings thread?

We want to do a frame around the text of subjects that are to do with the thread.

So far it's the little old man in the wheelchair smilie, a penguin, chicken (the whole chicken legend began in the Oldlings), a trumpet (for Wendi), a steering wheel (for Weealx), the scottish flag. That's just for now, I'll get on to Robi, Laurel and Kath tomorrow to give you more.:wink2:

oh btw thought i'd say I have ideas for the mika mail thread & the french thread if you need someone to draw pictures for either of those threads let me know

what is your idea for the mika mail thread? :biggrin2:

me an Petra are working on that thread...and we were trying to decide what we wanted to do for the art part.....:cheerful_h4h:

btw...we thought about boxes with different flags and things like that...but I would love to hear your idea too! :teehee: