.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok so Zsina told me to post this on the thread. i drew this little illustration of mika yesterday with the guidebook in mind, (but if you don't want to use it that's fine. note: i think the eyes may be a little off at the mo, i will probs be able to fix them though if you think they need fixing) she suggested i post it here so people could suggest a place for it in the book. (maybe the mika's clothing thread or something etc) so let me know what you think. i'll keep checking this thread but if you definitely want to use it (with credits to my name of course!) then just send me a message :-D x ps: here is a link to the picture on my flickr page if this one isn't good enough quality http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadeboylan/3531717550/sizes/l/

3531717550_b0c9505c30_b.jpg

this is amazing! i'm sure it will be used in one of the threads!

guys, i don't really know what i should do.

but i was thinking of making little drawings(with various mika things) and post them then anyone could use them wherever they would need them.

they would be like little pin-up things. :biggrin2:

is it ok?would anyone need them?

i could sketch one and post it here tomorrow so you can have a clearer picture :)

guys, i don't really know what i should do.

but i was thinking of making little drawings(with various mika things) and post them then anyone could use them wherever they would need them.

they would be like little pin-up things. :biggrin2:

is it ok?would anyone need them?

i could sketch one and post it here tomorrow so you can have a clearer picture :)

Yeah, that's a good idea, but I think you could do things in realtion with some threads.....and if they like it, they can use it. So I mean...not just a simple Mika standing, but some poses, invarious clothes....or not only Mika but others too..random girls and stuff, like it was us MFC girls.

Also here are a few text writers who told us on here that they need help:

dilek's

mika news and press section

mikasounds and twitter updates thread

avoca's

birthday thread...

I believe these are still here to choose.

I remember that the gay thread and the looking for something thread was taken by Louiza and maybe someone else too.

So you can draw for any of the previous threads, but you can draw random things too, that can be used by anyone on here for any thread if it's needed. :thumb_yello:

It's up to you! :wink2:

great then zsina! :thumb_yello:

i'll start making some things for the press, updates and bday threads:wink2:

wiii i can't wait to get my hands to work :biggrin2:

I haven't been on lately so have just been reading through everything (ok almost everything :teehee:) I still don't get where we should post pics, I'l just do it here or in the fan art for his b day thread. Is that ok? I'll post sketches and see what you think or if they could be fitted in anywhere.

Still need some drawings of mika for the collage (ANYTHING even small drawings of just his head or arm or eye) and also drawings that represent his style for you. :D

Wow this IS confusing!! :naughty:

Hey!

This art group is not like the previous ones...you know when we drew something and then that was in the book...if that's what you mean. In this Bday present we are going to give Mika and MFC guidebook, and each thread will have a page. There will be illustratios to threads, small illustrations, so that the text about the thread with the artwork in on one A4 sized paper.

There will be SOME people though, who's drawings/art will be like partitions between threads, but not like on every other page I believe. So if you have some amazing art, and it's MFC or Mika reated but doesn't have anything to do with any thread included in the book, then we can put it in the guidebook too, as a partition.

And sure, you can post your art on this thread...the ALL mika fan art is for fan art and not specially the BDay present, so even if we see your work there, we might wont remember that you want it to be in the book....so if you think you have something that can be put in the guidebook, post a pic of it on HERE. If you just want to share your art with MFCers than use ALL Mika fan art.

But we can't guarantee that all of your works will be in the guidebook..it's about MFC and MFCert, it's not an art book to Mika, that's why! If you illustrate a thread though, your work will be put in the guidebook for sure. So if you choose a thread, contact the textwriter and then you can share ideas, and you can draw something in realtion with the chosen thread.

Wow....such a long answer lol.

I hope it's okay now....I'm really sorry if I confused you guys!

I haven't been on lately so have just been reading through everything (ok almost everything :teehee:) I still don't get where we should post pics, I'l just do it here or in the fan art for his b day thread. Is that ok? I'll post sketches and see what you think or if they could be fitted in anywhere.

Still need some drawings of mika for the collage (ANYTHING even small drawings of just his head or arm or eye) and also drawings that represent his style for you. :D

Wow this IS confusing!! :naughty:

Wait....you are in the fan art textwriter group..which actually doesn't need art, you do it as a collage of works right??

Then...I believe you should post pictures that you guys want to include in the collage....and you can post the chosen ones on here...we could discuss maybe whose work could also be put into the collage or something. Just show wat you already got...or something...

I still don't get what you mean with the sketches you are going to post....are you working on another thread's art too? *confused*

Maybe it is me who is confused now, not you guys haha! :D

Wait....you are in the fan art textwriter group..which actually doesn't need art, you do it as a collage of works right??

Then...I believe you should post pictures that you guys want to include in the collage....and you can post the chosen ones on here...we could discuss maybe whose work could also be put into the collage or something. Just show wat you already got...or something...

I still don't get what you mean with the sketches you are going to post....are you working on another thread's art too? *confused*

I'm participating in the artistic part of the present and I had planned (and started) a drawing with the M I K A letters that I fill up with colourful patterns (Mika-ish but I've tried to keep my style, well, I think ... :))

Is it okay for it to be in the Bday book or not?

I'm not finished with it but I can take a pic, I you need one to make a decision.

Sorry for confusing you.

By sketches I just mean that I haven't finished yet I:thumb_yello: It doesn't matter, forget that :D

I'm doing the fan art collage and for now I'm in the Mika clothing part.

I just wanted people who are willing to post some art because the whole idea is to have as many different styles of art as possible.

Hope that's cleared that up.

HI GUYS

good to have these textures with which I hope you like my photos and had the idea to put them in the background of the entire book unclear whether they like best, put your hope reviews:thumb_yello:

I want an apology to all girls and boys of the MFC have planned bday, so ms

sorry:tears:

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=2956

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=2955

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=2954

picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=2953

they think, be nice to put funds in the different sections

i know i promised i'll post my artwork. it's not ready yet. i've been a bit ill.

i've done some sketches but i'd be glad if anyone that needs them could give me some hints. i don't know with what to fill that page...:tears:

I'm participating in the artistic part of the present and I had planned (and started) a drawing with the M I K A letters that I fill up with colourful patterns (Mika-ish but I've tried to keep my style, well, I think ... :))

Is it okay for it to be in the Bday book or not?

I'm not finished with it but I can take a pic, I you need one to make a decision.

Sorry to quote myself, but can someone answer?

Thank you

Sure Rain. take a picture of it , but it's not really our decision, it's more Avoca's, because we have a page limit for the guidebook.

Ruxi, don't worry 'bout that, we still have time! (I havent done anything yet and I hate myself,but I just really dont have the time....yet!)

So be sure guys, to post your art on here, whether it's the finished one for the threads you have chosen or jst something that you would like us to see, and include in the book if there's enought space/pages.

Karla, by those, you mean we should put those as backgrounds? I am really really sorry, but I can't figure out what you wanna mean....so sorry :( Why don't you ask anouther italian MFCer to translate us what you would like to say?

Do you mean that we should put the text and the art as a collage on those kind of backgrounds??

Or would these be the background of the partition pages?

I just wanted people who are willing to post some art because the whole idea is to have as many different styles of art as possible.

Hope that's cleared that up.

You mean you don't just go trough the ALL Mika Fan Art thread and pick the ones you like, but we should post our art, then you will choose some?

In that case I could post some of my drawings too, and I'm sure others will post theirs too. So should we post them on that thread again?

Sure Rain. take a picture of it , but it's not really our decision, it's more Avoca's, because we have a page limit for the guidebook.

Ruxi, don't worry 'bout that, we still have time! (I havent done anything yet and I hate myself,but I just really dont have the time....yet!)

So be sure guys, to post your art on here, whether it's the finished one for the threads you have chosen or jst something that you would like us to see, and include in the book if there's enought space/pages.

Karla, by those, you mean we should put those as backgrounds? I am really really sorry, but I can't figure out what you wanna mean....so sorry :( Why don't you ask anouther italian MFCer to translate us what you would like to say?

Do you mean that we should put the text and the art as a collage on those kind of backgrounds??

Ok, Thanks Zsina. It's clearer. I'll take a pic when I have the time.

But is my drawing the kind of thing which could be included in the book? Or not what you're looking for?

You mean you don't just go trough the ALL Mika Fan Art thread and pick the ones you like, but we should post our art, then you will choose some?

In that case I could post some of my drawings too, and I'm sure others will post theirs too. So should we post them on that thread again?

OK

textures, used to put a background for the book

buscar:boxed:

ok

you: "Or would these be the background of the partition pages"

:thumb_yello:

ok

you: "Or would these be the background of the partition pages"

:thumb_yello:

okidokies! :biggrin2:

we will sort things out. by the way i am definitely not the person to decide the background of the partition pages, but i think we can use the three types,like,different for each partition. :thumb_yello:

lets see wgat everyone else thinks!

Rain, I can't tell whether it's the kind of thing we are looking for or not, coz I haven't seen it. But you are talented and art is always welcomed on here!! But if it won't be a partition, I think nana can put it into the Fan art thread's collage! :thumb_yello:

okidokies! :biggrin2:

we will sort things out. by the way i am definitely not the person to decide the background of the partition pages, but i think we can use the three types,like,different for each partition. :thumb_yello:

lets see wgat everyone else thinks!

Rain, I can't tell whether it's the kind of thing we are looking for or not, coz I haven't seen it. But you are talented and art is always welcomed on here!! But if it won't be a partition, I think nana can put it into the Fan art thread's collage! :thumb_yello:

okis

haha

grazie :wink2:

Yes that is what I mean. :thumb_yello:I thought of going through the art thread but then I would need to ask everyone if it was alright if I used their artwork, it would be better if people who are willing could post their work themselves.

Yep you can post the art on this http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18330 or you can just post it up here

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I will post one drawing very soon as I take part of the artistic part of the book.

As I'm not sure that will meet your expections, I need your comments and thoughts.

xxx

Wonderful....I love it Rain!!! I think we will find a place for it somewhere....:)

Edit: I think you dont have to make it better yourself, we have some people in the group who are great in digital things....they have Photoshop and stuff, so they can improve the quality of the scan...and make the colours better!!!

Edited by Zsina