.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what is your idea for the mika mail thread? :biggrin2:

me an Petra are working on that thread...and we were trying to decide what we wanted to do for the art part.....:cheerful_h4h:

btw...we thought about boxes with different flags and things like that...but I would love to hear your idea too! :teehee:

well my idea was mika stood surrounded by loads of parcels & loads of stuff on the floor around him, I think the idea of flags would be good too, a flag design on each box sounds like it would be good!

let me know what you think:biggrin2:

Could you help with the Oldlings thread?

We want to do a frame around the text of subjects that are to do with the thread.

So far it's the little old man in the wheelchair smilie, a penguin, chicken (the whole chicken legend began in the Oldlings), a trumpet (for Wendi), a steering wheel (for Weealx), the scottish flag. That's just for now, I'll get on to Robi, Laurel and Kath tomorrow to give you more.:wink2:

hmm i might be able to do somthing with that I don't know

Hey guys! This is my drawing so far for the Freddie's English Lesson malarky thing....:biggrin2:

Like I said it's not entirely finished, but it is nearly!!

Hope it's okay...

mikamanga.jpg

love it :roftl:

i love the way you draw! i can`t draw comics :aah:

Hey guys! This is my drawing so far for the Freddie's English Lesson malarky thing....:biggrin2:

Like I said it's not entirely finished, but it is nearly!!

Hope it's okay...

mikamanga.jpg

caz that is amazing!!!

So I've made 2 collages of the art. I think they should be set out on one page with a frame around them.

6ab61afa3b.jpg

7ce10f1bc1.jpg

Shut up, as if you drew the one on the bottom right in the second picture? That's ridiculous - it's flippin' identical!!! :shocked:

hi!

I really want to join, I started sketching a collag and realized i forgot to ask if i can join

so, few questions

1. can I? :)

2. I have both thick paper which is slightly bigger then an A4 paper, and A4 paper- which do you prefer?

3. how do I ad it? I mean where do I send it to?

I would really really like to join, but ill understand if its a bit late... pretty please?

thanks in advance

(this is also posted in the original thread)

@inbar assaf: I dunno if we have any more spare pages for you own art.....however if you ca do art for any of the threads, or help some people doing art FOR A THREAD I think it's okay...

It is not a "send you artwork" kindof project, there will be some plages which contain art that is not necessarily related to MFC, but this whole artistic project here s about making art for the threads....so if you wish to do art for any of the listed threads on page 1, go ahead and ask the text writer, or something, but I really can't promise that your own not MFC related art will be in the book. Wer don'T have much space....well...anyway...ask avoca,she's the BOSS!!! :D

Shut up, as if you drew the one on the bottom right in the second picture? That's ridiculous - it's flippin' identical!!! :shocked:

It's not me who did it, I'm just in charge of putting the pictures together, it's zsina's not mine so tell her if you want. :

mika smile fan club thread iadoremika, louiza, soaring simpson

What should Mika name his next album? Iadoremika

Post Your Picture Thread Iadoremika

We (for Smile Fan Club)/I need some lovely people to do the artistic part for these threads. Please...:wub2:

I have a couple important questions:

I pretty much have the artistic/composition part of my part (official dreams) set and planned. However, there are SO many Mika dreams in that thread, how many pages should my spread be? I'm going to read through the dreams and choose the most interesting/shortest ones and label them and whatnot.

Well the real question is: How many pages can I make?

We (for Smile Fan Club)/I need some lovely people to do the artistic part for these threads. Please...:wub2:

since we're working together on the smile thread i'd love to do the drawings for it. i can help with your other threads too if you want. PM me your ideas about them

since we're working together on the smile thread i'd love to do the drawings for it. i can help with your other threads too if you want. PM me your ideas about them

That would be awesome! :) I just remembered that Aayame started some stuff for the Post Your Picture Thread -- I just posted her a visitor's message but she hasn't been online in a couple weeks. So what I said was that if I don't hear back from her by Friday, then I'm going to get someone else (you, obviously) to do it. I'll check back with you then.