MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want my nails done by Flor :sneaky2: Oh my oh my, I guess I'll just get drunk or something while you have fun in Dickes B :mf_rosetinted:

ENJOY. I can't believe I'm missing out on meeting so many cool MFC'ers. Seriously!

I also want my nails done by Flor :sneaky2: Oh my oh my, I guess I'll just get drunk or something while you have fun in Dickes B :mf_rosetinted:

ENJOY. I can't believe I'm missing out on meeting so many cool MFC'ers. Seriously!

Let's ask Mika if he could arrange a live video streaming for you!!

From getting there, standing in line, the concert and after the concert :naughty:

..oh, and of course getting your nails done virtually :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by CottonCandy

Does anybody know what is the situation with the tickets? I sent email to Helen yesterday but haven't got reply. :blink:

yeah,

helen has left the building........

I have also written to her yesterday, but haven't gotten any answer yet.

doesn't look like her

Does anybody know what is the situation with the tickets? I sent email to Helen yesterday but haven't got reply. :blink:

yeah,

helen has left the building........

I have also written to her yesterday, but haven't gotten any answer yet.

doesn't look like her

Same here. :blink:

But I actually I thought I had made some unforgivable spelling mistakes. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess it's not the case. :biggrin2:

Helen spent all morning searching for new carrier pigeons, but it's just not easy now that she can't just fetch a flock at Trafalgar Square anymore :sneaky2:

Helen spent all morning searching for new carrier pigeons, but it's just not easy now that she can't just fetch a flock at Trafalgar Square anymore :sneaky2:

She should have come to Milan. We've got plenty. :sneaky2:

Hi

Unfortunately we have not yet received the tickets for Mika’s show in Berlin and we feel the best decision now is to ask all customers to collect their tickets from the venue on the night of the show.

The box office is at the venue entrance and will be open to Sandbag customers from 6pm on the 1st June. This will allow you time to collect the tickets before the doors open at 7:30pm. Please take with you your order confirmation e-mail and some identification. Only the person whose name is on the order will be able to collect the tickets (not the person whose name is on the credit card). Please make sure we have the correct name.

Our contact at the venue is Thorsten Schauf and he has the complete list of Sandbag customers.

We apologise for the inconvenience but we feel that this is the best way to proceed. We will refund the postage cost that we charged you – the money will go back onto the credit card that you used to purchase the tickets.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Alright I've given up on all communication with anyone and everyone on this. I'll get there monday afternoon, if the people whose tickets I have want to queue then do so, I'll deliver them whenever I get them :dunno:

yup, like graciosa said. though on eventim, it says "currently not available". either it's cause they can't send them out anymore due to the holiday on monday, or it's sold out, don't know.

about the mail from sandbag: :badmood: i can't believe that they did this. people who ordered "exclusive" presale tickets have to go to the box office at 6pm, probably losing their place in the queue (queuing in germany often isn't as nice and calm as in the uk...) and those who ordered in general sale can just go in. not fair. :sneaky2:

yup, like graciosa said. though on eventim, it says "currently not available". either it's cause they can't send them out anymore due to the holiday on monday, or it's sold out, don't know.

about the mail from sandbag: :badmood: i can't believe that they did this. people who ordered "exclusive" presale tickets have to go to the box office at 6pm, probably losing their place in the queue (queuing in germany often isn't as nice and calm as in the uk...) and those who ordered in general sale can just go in. not fair. :sneaky2:

We have to try and cover for each other and not leave all at once or so. I've got a front row seat in London, so I don't mind stepping back for this one and I can't imagine vally is gonna bite her way to the front row either, we usually queue for the sake of queueing :naughty:

edit: I'm still incredibly pissed off though, I absolutely detest having to get my tickets at the box office :sneaky2:

Don't know why I keep getting surprised when these things go to hell :freak:

Edited by Kata

:lmfao:

Typical.

It's almost some kind of strange phenomenon. Everything around Mika that can possibly go wrong does go wrong.

If he weren't so lucky to have that inborn gift to just shine wherever he goes, come what may, his career would be down the drain already. Im Arsch auf deutsch gesagt.

We have to try and cover for each other and not leave all at once or so.

I can offer to keep the space for people around me in the queue since someone else is collecting my ticket (:naughty:) ... But that's only if I eventually get a plane ticket to Berlin...(:naughty:)

You see, some people have more burning issues than most of you do :cool: (:biggrin2:)

Well I'm looking into plane tickets as well now actually, I've changed plans so many times now that I have forgotten what the hell I'm going to Berlin for anyway - other than looking for a Tokio Hotel lunchbox for dilek that is :mf_rosetinted:

hey suzie! are you going! :thumb_yello:

we can do as we did in the past....mark numbers on our hands!

if we can get hold of the queue, maybe showing an 'official' fun club sign (we'll have the flag) i think we will be able to keep our place in the queue.

what we need now is co-operation, good will and not waste energies.

people who mean to go in the queue early, pls. take a marker with you.

i think sariflor is taking the flag, not sure which time she's going to queue though...

i was planning to queue a biit later, cause i'd like to take it calm....we'll see.

standing + seated place do bother me a lot though...seem i should aim to the first row to see something....:blink: i don't like it.

but i'm ready to help for anything mfcers may need.

we need a plan

:glasses2:

I think if anyone's gonna put numbers on the German fans then it has to be mellody (or someone else from the German fan forum?) :boxed: No offence, but my expearience of queueing in Germany is a lot different than in London and I don't think the people there are gonna be that happy if any of us try to boss them around in broken English :boxed:

oh violet...i'm doing my best...i'm not saying we will succeed...shall we do nothing at all?

we can let everything go nuts from the start and then whine for ever, but it's not my attitude.

i had planned to go and queue at 6 and visit berlin before that.

i can keep to my plan...but if we decide differently, i'm available.