MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

Ruth, dahling, I'm travelling to the Netherlands, too! So you and I can be the international contingent for this gig.

I'm getting into Amsterdam on the 1st, so I'll already be there when you arrive. I'm also travelling myself, so we can definitely get together. Have you booked a hotel yet? There seems to be quite a few very near the Concertgebouw, that's what I'm going to do. :biggrin2:

To the locals: I expect to learn as much Dutch as possible while in the queue. I'm in love with your language. :roftl::wub2:

Afgesproken (promised)! I am flattered of course but waarom (why) do you like our language so much? My nephew and nieces, who live in the French part of Switserland and (obviously) speak French say: kkkkk ggggggg: that is Dutch :roftl:!

Great that you are coming, by the way!!!

I would love to stay the night in Amsterdam but I have to work the next morning! I still don't know how to come back home since I really want to wait this time after the gig to see if there is a meet and greet and after that the last train will be long gone :shocked:. I am still trying to convince my boyfriend to pick me up in the midst of the night in the centre of Amsterdam (haven't got my driverslicense yet) :wink2:. Somehow he is not really enthousiastic about that :roftl:.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruth, dahling, I'm travelling to the Netherlands, too! So you and I can be the international contingent for this gig.

I'm getting into Amsterdam on the 1st, so I'll already be there when you arrive. I'm also travelling myself, so we can definitely get together. Have you booked a hotel yet? There seems to be quite a few very near the Concertgebouw, that's what I'm going to do. :biggrin2:

To the locals: I expect to learn as much Dutch as possible while in the queue. I'm in love with your language. :roftl::wub2:

Wow, you're coming? And Ruth too? thats great! :thumb_yello:

How cool! can't wait to meet more mfc'ers :biggrin2:

I'm going to be there too on the 1st! :thumb_yello:

Ummmm one is keeping ones options open :biggrin2:

You see Schipol airport ..... there is no reason for a Mika gig , thats enough fun it itself :biggrin2:

I still can't understand why you like Schiphol so much :roftl: I think I spent about 1 month of my life there waiting for flights or waiting for people to arrive, and I am getting more and more fed up with it every time!

Haha last time I taught MFCers some Dutch words they were shocked by the rudeness of our swearwords :aah:

No, so please don't rub it in, will ya :sneaky2::naughty:. Probably a good thing that tickets are sold out or I would probably be trying to change my flight , knowing myself I can TOTALLY see that happening.

Where did the rumour come from though, that I was going to this one? I never said anything about going. So weird

Heard it from Diana:mf_rosetinted:

To the locals: I expect to learn as much Dutch as possible while in the queue. I'm in love with your language. :wub2:

Natuurlijk zullen we je alle essentiele woorden van onze geweldige taal leren zoals neuken in de keuken:mf_rosetinted:

I can't wait to meet you Mana:roftl:

Heard it from Diana:mf_rosetinted:

Natuurlijk zullen we je alle essentiele woorden van onze geweldige taal leren zoals neuken in de keuken:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

:roftl:Oh, you're killing me!!!

And singing. Loudly. Don't forget the singing :roftl:

!

Oh right!:roftl:

That leaves only 405 "other" people.

You are not one of the 32 MFCers? How come? I thought this would be a great reason for you to go to Schiphol airport again .

:groovy:Good work of us:biggrin2:

Natuurlijk zullen we je alle essentiele woorden van onze geweldige taal leren zoals neuken in de keuken

I can't wait to meet you Mana

Poor Mana.:roftl:

Violetsky has been saying 'hi ha hondenlul' the entire day at Westerpark

Plompzakken is also an essential word

Oh yeah, that was actually the first thing she said to me:aah:

''Hello Linde, I'm violetsky. HI HA HONDELUL!'':roftl:

Me: ''WHAT did you just say?''

I'm a proud member of the Neuken in de Keuken group on Facebook. :mf_rosetinted:

Lollipop Monkey, you are coming from Far Away Land to our wee little country? That is so cool! I am looking forward to meeting you! :thumb_yello:

I can't wait to meet you either! But not in de keuken, okay? :naughty:

Lollipop Monkey, you are coming from Far Away Land to our wee little country? That is so cool! I am looking forward to meeting you! :thumb_yello:

I am indeed! I'm sooo excited, I've wanted to come to your wee little country since I was a wee little lass. :biggrin2:

Mana wants to learn Dutch because she wants to marry Robert Jensen.

Shocking but true.

Shhh, that's a secret! :blush-anim-cl:

Okay, maybe not quite marry him... but he is kind of pretty. I think it's the hair combined with his accent when he speaks English :teehee:

Oh Mana..:fisch:

robert-jensen210-258.jpg

:das:

Oh hellz yes! :wub2:

Okay, so you guys don't think he's pretty? At least, until he opens his mouth? :naughty:

Robert, dearie, if you're listening, I'm coming to Amsterdam! We can go on a date. Amsterdam must have some nice, romantic French restaurants. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh hellz yes! :wub2:

Okay, so you guys don't think he's pretty? At least, until he opens his mouth? :naughty:

Robert, dearie, if you're listening, I'm coming to Amsterdam! We can go on a date. Amsterdam must have some nice, romantic French restaurants. :mf_rosetinted:

NO.

no no no no no.

I don't :naughty:

but that means you've got him all to yourself! :teehee:

He's gay anyway.. but he denies it. (Hmmm who does that remind me of? :mf_rosetinted: )

ZOMG this totally outweirds your crush on Beau van Erven Doorn!!!

I know!! I've met my match!

I'm so pleased to read that. I had a sleepless night worrying that I'd made a BIG mistake. Amsterdam is obviously not London.....

I haven't booked a hotel yet. It only struck me yesterday that I had a lot of hours on both days and I night be alone for all of them.

So; it's you and me representing 'the world'