MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also waiting for my tickets :(

Are they sent by registered mail? Because I am working, nobody at home, monday we have holidays.... I will sent them email tomorrow when my tickets aren't arrived....

But ... I don't understand .... Why have I received it on Monday and now it's Wednesday and you all still have nothing? :blink: Don't they know where the Netherlands are or something like that? :roftl:

But ... I don't understand .... Why have I received it on Monday and now it's Wednesday and you all still have nothing? :blink: Don't they know where the Netherlands are or something like that? :roftl:

Aah, that must be it! :roftl: (They wouldn't be the first ones not to know that. :mf_rosetinted:)

Or maybe they just figured ... I actually don't know how to finish this sentence. Any suggestions? :roftl:

If I don't get my tickets in time I will print my confirmation e-mails from Sandbag & bring the credit card I payed with.

I mean, what else can you do than just sit and wait? It's a public holiday in NL on the Monday before the gig - so no mail delivery. So the last chance to get them by mail is on Saturday. If I don't have them on Tuesday it will be too late to send a message to Sandbag to tell them that they haven't arrived.

So fingers crossed that we'll get them in the next days and if not - then I'm sure there will be a Plan B. :wink2:

I am also waiting for my tickets :(

Are they sent by registered mail? Because I am working, nobody at home, monday we have holidays.... I will sent them email tomorrow when my tickets aren't arrived....

Yes, you must sign.

This is the reason because i gave them my office adresse, not home adresse...

In italy the ticket arrived on Monday and italian mail is not the best mail system in the world, anyway my postman did a good job :biker:

If I don't get my tickets in time I will print my confirmation e-mails from Sandbag & bring the credit card I payed with.

I mean, what else can you do than just sit and wait? It's a public holiday in NL on the Monday before the gig - so no mail delivery. So the last chance to get them by mail is on Saturday. If I don't have them on Tuesday it will be too late to send a message to Sandbag to tell them that they haven't arrived.

So fingers crossed that we'll get them in the next days and if not - then I'm sure there will be a Plan B. :wink2:

Oh yeah, thats a good idea.

My mom said that if Kaatje doesn't get the tickets, she won't go though, and me neither.

But fingers crossed indeed.

Bah, why is the management so bad? Why does it all have to happen at the last moment and sometimes not at all?:boxed:

Aah, that must be it! :roftl: (They wouldn't be the first ones not to know that. :mf_rosetinted:)

Or maybe they just figured ... I actually don't know how to finish this sentence. Any suggestions?

How on earth can they NOT know where Holland is? I mean, it's next to their own country!

Yes, you must sign.

In italy the ticket arrived on Monday and italian mail is not the best mail system in the world, anyway my postman did a good job :biker:

My ticket was recorded delivery too. But I wouldn't worry yet. These things sort themselves out. The stress is part of the fun!

It will turn out okay,dont worry..

Even if they dont arrive in time, just make sure to mail them tomorrow if you havent received them.

Bring the creditcard and your identity-card to the venue together with the confirmation and it will be okay.

There are 'only' 430 seats (and probably around 250-300 people ordering them as many took 2 tickets), they will be able to handle it.

Just recently my tickets for Michael Jackson were postponed by 9 months while we had already booked hotel, non refundable fligth, etc...

That stressed me out but even that has been taken care of.

I am not worried about this gig.

Just recently my tickets for Michael Jackson were postponed by 9 months while we had already booked hotel, non refundable fligth, etc...

That stressed me out but even that has been taken care of.

I am not worried about this gig.

I wondered about that when I heard they were postponing the gigs. People must be flying in from all over the world.

How did they take care of it?

:offtopic:

Yes, you must sign.

Allegra, are you coming to Amsterdam?! :wub2:

How on earth can they NOT know where Holland is? I mean, it's next to their own country!

If it makes you feel any better, they don't know where Canada is either, and Canada is part of the British Commonwealth. :teehee:

I wondered about that when I heard they were postponing the gigs. People must be flying in from all over the world.

How did they take care of it?

:offtopic:

Eh, they didnt :sneaky2:

I was able to get a ticket for the first show now (costing me a furtune but hey...its the last tour) so i dont have to cancel my flight and hotel now.

We had tickets for july 14 and 16.

the 14th was postponed to march 2010 and the openinggig on july 8 2009 was postponed by 5 days.

Now i have tix for july 13 and 16 :biggrin2:.

I realise i am lucky...some people lost 100'sof not 1000's of euros.

Some were gonna fly in from Canada, the US and Australia and booked a non-refundable flight.

They wont be able to make it in 2010 at all.

my problem is somebody else [who won't come to the gig] paid for my tickets because I didn't have a creditcard myself... :blink:

ahh well, maybe we'll get the tix tomorrow... :teehee:

I'm in the same situation. But there's a couple of days left. :biggrin2::shocked:

Still no tickets here, and I don't think they'll arrive today. :huh: If I don't have them by tomorrow morning I'm going to email Helen. I heard some people did track and trace and they found out the tickets are with TNT, so they're in Holland anyway. But everything will turn out ok, me thinks. ;]

I dunno, but I'm starting to get worried now.:blink:

Ofcourse it may be that they'll arrive tomorrow or Saturday and that everything will turn out fine, though I don't like it when everything happens at the last moment.

I just hope they will come in time!

I dunno, but I'm starting to get worried now.:blink:

Ofcourse it may be that they'll arrive tomorrow or Saturday and that everything will turn out fine, though I don't like it when everything happens at the last moment.

I just hope they will come in time!

I'm guessing they'll arrange it like the Berlin-gig: you can get your ticket tuesday at the venue with your confirmation-mail and an ID. :blink:

The one thing I don't understand: why do they arrive in other countries? :blink:

If nobody gets their ticket because they're send too late .. ok .. But there are people that have it .. and you guys have nothing?

Weird ..