MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

omg yay a t-shirt will be awesome!! :teehee: *thinks about Westerpark "How many of you are wearing that shirt?!"*:teehee:

Bienie, if you don't know how to, you can always go to a print-shop! :wink2:

It's ok, I have the guidelines right next to me at the moment .. :roftl:

Ingie, don't use (too much) yellow colors .. seems they get off very quick ..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, I have the guidelines right next to me at the moment .. :roftl:

Ingie, don't use (too much) yellow colors .. seems they get off very quick ..

preferably just one color :mf_rosetinted: [no seriously, that's the best, just black]

And maybe we should not discuss that in this thread? :blush-anim-cl:

preferably just one color :mf_rosetinted: [no seriously, that's the best, just black]

And maybe we should not discuss that in this thread? :blush-anim-cl:

Depends on what Ingie's planning to do :wink2: If it's with a (little) pic or drawing or god knows what, I don't think it's fun to have it in all black :bleh:

Why not? It has to do with the gig right?

het begint om 20.15 (stond op de site) Ennuh iedereen rijd auto in amsterdam

zelfs in het centrum. Het enige probleem is de files en die heb je echt niet meer om twaalf uur hoor. Oja en parkeren....:roftl:

Het is al uitgezocht en geregeld:wink2:

well, if more people confirm they'll wear the shirt that night. She could start working on something this weekend... and maybe have it done in a couple of days. If she sends the print through email you can iron it yourselve on a tshirt..?:wink2:

Oh that's really nice! I like the idea!:thumb_yello:

Maar Ing, zorg ervoor dat het in spiegelbeeld is, anders krijg je het probleem wat wij allemaal hadden met sportdagen op school, dan komt het er in spiegelbeeld op. Maar op Word zit toch een knopje waarmee je dat kunt doen? Dan zou 't goed moeten komen.

Oh that's really nice! I like the idea!:thumb_yello:

Maar Ing, zorg ervoor dat het in spiegelbeeld is, anders krijg je het probleem wat wij allemaal hadden met sportdagen op school, dan komt het er in spiegelbeeld op. Maar op Word zit toch een knopje waarmee je dat kunt doen? Dan zou 't goed moeten komen.

You can reverse it yourself before you print it out :wink2:

Depends on what Ingie's planning to do :wink2: If it's with a (little) pic or drawing or god knows what, I don't think it's fun to have it in all black :bleh:

Why not? It has to do with the gig right?

It's just looks nicer/cleaner, and it's much cheaper when you're going to a print-shop! :wink2:

maybe... I dunno :teehee:

Hi.

I got on the new site yesterday and realised that this was the only one I could go to. So I booked a ticket. Then I found a pretty cheap flight but it lands me in Amsterdam ever so early on the day.

Please can I join in with Mika related fun???? :blush-anim-cl:

It's just looks nicer/cleaner, and it's much cheaper when you're going to a print-shop! :wink2:

maybe... I dunno :teehee

But why going if you just can do it yourself? :bleh:

Black is ok for me though, but it just depends on what Ingie's planning :wink2: I just want her to be able to think free, not be restricted by things, so that it'll be very cool :biggrin2::roftl:

Hi.

I got on the new site yesterday and realised that this was the only one I could go to. So I booked a ticket. Then I found a pretty cheap flight but it lands me in Amsterdam ever so early on the day.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeej! :boing:

Hi.

Please can I join in with Mika related fun???? :blush-nim-cl:

Awesome!!! :biggrin2:

Of course you can! We're talking about wearing the same t-shirt design at the gig! :teehee:

But why going if you just can do it yourself? :blh:

Black is ok for me though, but it just depends on what Ingie's planning :wink2: I just want her to be able to think free, not be restricted by things, so that it'll be very cool :biggrin2::roftl:

I can't do it myself :wink2:

You are right, tho, restrictions are not good :teehee:

I can't do it myself :wink2:

You are right, tho, restrictions are not good :teehee:

Ow .. and why not? If I can do it ... :roftl:

Hi.

Yes you can

I was just thinking black and white, that's the easiest. Any preferences of Mika pictures? I just planned to use one.

Yes you can

I was just thinking black and white, that's the easiest. Any preferences of Mika pictures? I just planned to use one.

That's a hard question :shocked::roftl:

Maybe one from Westerpark last year? Just because it was also in Amsterdam and so .. you know .. might be nice :original:

I can't print!

not because of my lack of skills, but because of the lack of a printer! :teehee:

Ow :roftl: Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

But it needs to be big and HQ

How big?

Yeahhhh maybe that 'jump-picture'??? :wub2:

Ow yes :wub2:

But do we have that one big? It's a professional pic .. And can we just use a professional pic? :boxed:

Ow yes :wub2:

But do we have that one big? It's a professional pic .. And can we just use a professional pic? :boxed:

I have the poster, so I could scan that... :teehee:

But I don't know if we're allowed use that...? :mf_rosetinted:

Awesome!!! :biggrin2:

Of course you can! We're talking about wearing the same t-shirt design at the gig! :teehee:

Sounds good to me. It would make a change from the thing I've worn every other time. :roftl:

Maybe the artistic ones could do something artistic with the jump photo first?

I have the poster, so I could scan that... :teehee:

But I don't know if we're allowed use that...? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think we can ..

I think it's best to use a pic one of us took .. just to be safe .. :wink2:

Sounds good to me. It would make a change from the thing I've worn every other time. :roftl:

Don't worry, I had a plan:roftl:

We're not going to sell them anyway so I see no problem. I shall make a few designs and let you pick the best:thumb_yello:

Yeah it seems Ingie offered her creativity, but I'm always ready to help :wink2:

We're not going to sell them anyway so I see no problem. I shall make a few designs and let you pick the best:thumb_yello:

Okay, awesome!! I think there won't be any problem either! otherwise we're all gonna be sued! How cosy! :teehee:

I don't know ..

If you post pics here you don't sell them either, and you could get in to trouble too .. :wink2: I really think we should take a pic of our own .. even though they're not that good ..

:boxed: