MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

show starts at h. 9.00 pm

http://www.teatrofrancoparenti.com/

via Pier Lombardo, 14

20135 - Milano

Telefono

02 59995206

to collect ticket at the venue - from Sandbag:

To confirm, your tickets will be available to collect from the box office, which is at the entrance to the venue (Franco Parenti), from 7:30pm on the 6th June.

Our contact is Francesca Bevilacqua, who has the complete list of all Sandbag customers.

Please take with you your order confirmation e-mail and photo identification.

Additional tickets available through:

http://www.ticketone.it/nc_id154665_pt529_Mika.html?cdProductSelected=BART2009MI0606

PLEASE do NOT RSVP if you are not attending; only RSVP if you will or might attend. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I wasn't going initially but I figured what the heck :roftl:

- tickets are now on general sale http://www.ticketone.it/nc_id154665_...BART2009MI0606

- places are SEATED and NOT NUMBERED, as already posted

- first rows are NOT reserved to press or authorities or guests. So it will be like for standing gigs, best served on first entrance basis

- tickets can be collected ONLY on gig day, time of opening of ticket office will be known only later.

THANKS DANI for the countdown

MILANOMAP.jpg

THANKS ALLEGRA for the map!

Edited by robertina
sara, i used your post to insert countdown

aaah, it's gonna be great seeing you all again!! :huglove:

does anyone know whether the seats are fixed (like, in the order of buying them), or whether we'll meet at 7 am in the queue again? :bleh:

really good for all italian to have finally one date in milan,it's great!

i hope i could come..i'll go to see it with my husband ;)

it's not so far from my town(5hours to drive)and it's on saturday...and i take tickets ;)

:bye:

Hope to see you again my dear!!! :wink2:

does anyone know whether the seats are fixed (like, in the order of buying them), or whether we'll meet at 7 am in the queue again? :bleh:

hello!

it's "general admission",i think seating but not reserved,no??

the link to help:

http://www.teatrofrancoparenti.com/

perhaps some italians could ask more informations??:thumb_yello:

Just in case you guys haven't seen this :wink2:

"The majority of the tickets will be mailed, using registered post, two weeks before the date of the show (earlier if possible). We will e-mail you as soon as your order has been dispatched. Customers buying tickets for the show in Milan will not be charged postage but will be asked to collect their tickets from the venue box office on the night of the show. We will contact you with more details."

http://mikatickets.sandbag.uk.com/Store/Advice.html

i'd like to express my though here.

for the first time we have a small venue to go...not the usual mess of thousands of people.

the venue is very smart, very classy shows are held there.

of course we want to be first row, but it would be so stupid to queue from very early for a venue with 500 places, seated ones.

i'll ring the venue and let you know what's the buzz, but i presume seats are not fixed for a music gig.

in case they aren't, i hope no one is figuring to go there early in the morning, cause it will start the old idiot habit again and again.

and it might be totally useless

my 2 cents

i'd like to express my though here.

for the first time we have a small venue to go...not the usual mess of thousands of people.

the venue is very smart, very classy shows are held there.

of course we want to be first row, but it would be so stupid to queue from very early for a venue with 500 places, seated ones.

i'll ring the venue and let you know what's the buzz, but i presume seats are not fixed for a music gig.

in case they aren't, i hope no one is figuring to go there early in the morning, cause it will start the old idiot habit again and again.

and it might be totally useless

my 2 cents

thanks mod! :thumb_yello: I agree!

I'm working until 13.30 (damn school! :aah:), but I'll get there as soon as possible to spend some time with all the MFCers who are attending :wub2::wub2:

I guess that in a theatre it will be so cosy that any place will do for me: we will be able to appreciate the master's fabby voice from every angle, manly or not! :wub2:

I really can't wait! :fangurl: