MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 5'1" -- does that mean I can do that to anyone taller than me, too?

You all are SO in trouble, if so! :mf_swordfight:

:naughty:

I'm 5'1" too - we should get dibs on front row just for that! :naughty:

That's a point, should we dress posh then?

Posh? After flying across the Atlantic and then traipsing around Europe for a week? I'll be impressed if I show up with clothes on! :roftl::naughty:

Now we all just need to order ourselves based on our email confirmation times and we should work out where we all are:naughty:

Or confirmation number...:teehee:

Now we all just need to order ourselves based on our email confirmation times and we should work out where we all are:naughty:

Works in theory but I think a few people's email confirmation was delayed so does that mean they aren't in order? But very good idea....only i don't have an email, someone else ordered my ticket! :blush-anim-cl:

Remember MFC had the exclusive link pre sale . if it worked (which we planned and planned for) we should all be at the front .. we shall see :thumb_yello:

..so hopefully that means no queueing at all if it's all seated.

I have better ideas to do in London than waiting before the concert for hours just to be relatively close to the stage

I have better ideas to do in London than waiting before the concert for hours just to be relatively close to the stage

There is no need for Qing ... your all seats are pre assigned , its not general admission

I emailed sandbag the otherday ... i wasnt sure if you all knew :shocked:

But i got this message back ....

"Tickets for the London show are all reserved seats and so there's no need to queue.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag"

:biggrin2:

I emailed sandbag the otherday ... i wasnt sure if you all knew :shocked:

But i got this message back ....

"Tickets for the London show are all reserved seats and so there's no need to queue.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag"

:biggrin2:

YES perfect :thumb_yello:

Its says it on the website toooo

Fanks little one xx

I'm 5'1" too - we should get dibs on front row just for that! :naughty:

As a member of the 5'1" club i fully support this idea!

Sadly i can't even wear heels..well i can but I can't stand in them...

I think the balcony is , pre sale stalls sold out , also check our spare ticket thread:thumb_yello:

Last time I looked I think Stalls and 1st circle pre-sale are gone. Are they going to release more to the general public?

No queuing is just fantastic.

I only arrive in London at 2pm Monday so it is perfect. Plenty of time for drinkey-poos beforehand :drinks_wine:, and definitely a godsend if the weather is lousy.

In my head I am picturing myself strollin through sunny streets in London pre-gig...in reality we'll all probably be huddled in nearby pubs and KFCs keeping out of the rain :teehee:. But at least we won't be outside SW getting drenched!!

Last time I looked I think Stalls and 1st circle pre-sale are gone. Are they going to release more to the general public?

The idea was last Friday going to the general public .... it did go a bit iffy

But ... bottom line , 99% of MFCers got a ticket ... :thumb_yello:

I only arrive in London at 2pm Monday so it is perfect. Plenty of time for drinkey-poos beforehand :drinks_wine:, and definitely a godsend if the weather is lousy.

In my head I am picturing myself strollin through sunny streets in London pre-gig...in reality we'll all probably be huddled in nearby pubs and KFCs keeping out of the rain :teehee:. But at least we won't be outside SW getting drenched!!

Drinkiessssss :drink_nl:

The idea was last Friday going to the general public .... it did go a bit iffy

But ... bottom line , 99% of MFCers got a ticket ... :thumb_yello:

More than that, I'm hoping that 99% of the MFC got GREAT tickets! Not that every ticket isn't great but..ah you know what I mean!

I arrive at 2pm Monday too. What station you arriving at ?

Edited by Mikafish
stupid fish

More than that, I'm hoping that 99% of the MFC got GREAT tickets! Not that every ticket isn't great but..ah you know what I mean!

I arrive at 2pm Monday too. What station you arriving at ?

Well as I say .... if the pre sale plan we done with Mika peeps worked .....

We arrive Sunday :thumb_yello:

Its too rushed coming on the day .:boxed:

I'm going to a gig in Birmingham the night before so I'll have to arrive about lunchtime I guess...earlier if I can be bothered to get up :naughty: Not too bothered about getting there early though...

Well as I say .... if the pre sale plan we done with Mika peeps worked .....

We arrive Sunday :thumb_yello:

Its too rushed coming on the day .:boxed:

Yeah but I'm stretching my pennies coming at all! Couldn't get cheap train tickets on the Sunday and really couldn't afford an extra night! If I was Qing it would be different.

Better than when I first did a Mika gig, drove to Brum, Qed for stalls (somehow managed to get second row from front!) then drove home again afterwards! NEVER AGAIN! Lol

Where in lancs you coming from? Think we could be on same train :wink2:

Yeah but I'm stretching my pennies coming at all! Couldn't get cheap train tickets on the Sunday and really couldn't afford an extra night! If I was Qing it would be different.

Better than when I first did a Mika gig, drove to Brum, Qed for stalls (somehow managed to get second row from front!) then drove home again afterwards! NEVER AGAIN! Lol

I mean thats fine , I dont see any reason at all not to be in the venue before like 6? , its different this time .. niceeee no rushing , no running to see Cherrisse :aah: