MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nice there are reserved seats indeed!:biggrin2: Just hope people really stick to them. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep seating:roftl:

And I'm afraid aswell that we're all or if I'm myself from everyone else:boxed:

could someone please anwser...

need help... where are the MFC´ers staying in london and is enyone going to paris and how..?

Think most MFCers are staying at the City Road Travel lodge for London Gig. Can't help with Paris question i'm afraid. :wink2:

Kata... You're still tempted to go to London:roftl: :teehee:There's a member who also has spares so let me know if you're using yours or not... I don't want to stop you from coming to London! (and sorry if this has also to be discussed via PM but I don't think so..)

And I had no idea robertina was coming! Hurray:biggrin2:

Edited by Neiobi

Kata... You're still tempted to go to London:roftl: :teehee:There's a member who also has spares so let me know if you're using yours or not... I don't want to stop you from coming to London! (and sorry if this has also to be discussed via PM but I don't think so..)

uhuhuhuuhuhuh

are you happy?

:naughty:

i am!

my son will stay at home though............:wink2:

uhuhuhuuhuhuh

are you happy?

:naughty:

i am!

my son will stay at home though............:wink2:

I am, a lot actually!:teehee:

Bah... I don't need him afterall:mf_rosetinted::aah: I'll be having fun with you peeps :bleh: (I hope xD)

I'm 5'1" too - we should get dibs on front row just for that! :naughty:

Posh? After flying across the Atlantic and then traipsing around Europe for a week? I'll be impressed if I show up with clothes on! :roftl::naughty:

Or confirmation number...:teehee:

And we have a winner for the Lady Gaga dress-a-like!

LOL!!!

Nah it's okay :roftl: In case I completely lose it and decide to go, then I'll only need one ticket anyway :lmfao: Let's just stick to the plan :roftl:

i need a little help: arrival from Gatwick to ( i don't remeber), can someone tell me what tube i have to take to go at the Travelodge , and after, how to go to the venue?

Thank you!

Not sure of tube links, but the Gatwick Express coach goes into London, I think Victoria. I would think you would take the City line tube from there. Not 100% sure though ;-)

Nah it's okay :roftl: In case I completely lose it and decide to go, then I'll only need one ticket anyway :lmfao: Let's just stick to the plan :roftl:

Cool then:mf_rosetinted:

I bet you'll loose it... We all do someday... Sometimes more than once:teehee:

Yep:biggrin2:

could someone please anwser...

need help... where are the MFC´ers staying in london and is enyone going to paris and how..?

I think Sariflor is doing at least one of the Paris dates, as well as London. CharlotteChristy is also doing London and last I heard was considering Paris as well.

I assume they'll take the Eurostar to Paris?

LOL!!!

Not quite. I'm trying to pack lightly, no room for a ridiculously large hat. :sneaky2::roftl:

i need a little help: arrival from Gatwick to ( i don't remeber), can someone tell me what tube i have to take to go at the Travelodge , and after, how to go to the venue?

Thank you!

From Gatwick you can either take a bus like Rose said, which goes to many different London locations, or the train to London Victoria Station(Gatwick Express).

www.gatwickexpress.com

Or buses:

http://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/gatwick_bus.htm

From Victoria Station you can then take the underground (tube). I don't know where this Travelodge that you mention is, but you can check the tube lines and locations here:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

And here is a tube map:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

I hope that this helps!

:aah:

You need to wack em across the head , it will be hard to sit down and not have a boogey woogey :teehee:

I suppose we all need to be very formal and clap and be polite , after all it is the theatre darlingggggs:biggrin2:

oh luvvie daaarhling, I am soooo used to going to the theatre that to actually have to stand and be uncivilized would be way to much for me to bear, I shall leave all the vulgar behaviour to others, after all it just wouldn't be cricket would it!

If everyone remains SEATED there won't be a problem, but if past experiences are anything to go on, certain people can't seem to play fair let alone follow rules and guidlines...PAH and you know who you are! (evil eye)::sneaky2:

Edited by sparkly1

Yeh we are stalls penguin :thumb_yello:

First come first served numbered tickets toooooo,although anywhere looks great as said:thumb_yello:

what does that mean freddie, do we already have our seats allocated from when we bought the tickets? Please say we don't have to spend all day queuing again *groan*

I'm staying in a litle hotel in Kensington. Got a great deal and I've had off putting experiences with the Travellodge and my requirements as a disabled person.

OO you will have to give me that places number for future reference, mind you I stayed at the worst place in the UK when me and Vix stayed at Kensington lol, wot a doss house it was worse that the backpackers hostel in Piccadilly.

Many of us are staying at Travelodge City Road, which is close to the gig venue. I booked a room for two nights from June 7th to 9th. I'm actually looking for someone to share the room. It would be 49 pounds for both of us if you are interested? :wink2: How long are you staying in London for?

I flippin' KNEW that would happen, I left a link on a thread I made about Travel lodge, and no one got back to me to say if they were gonna stay there so I ended up booking up quick in case it ran out of rooms and YOU lot are all staying at a different one to me :sneaky2: mines at Aldergate East I think.

OO you will have to give me that places number for future reference, mind you I stayed at the worst place in the UK when me and Vix stayed at Kensington lol, wot a doss house it was worse that the backpackers hostel in Piccadilly.

Place I'm staying at has 4 stars so had better be nice! LOL!

Posh? After flying across the Atlantic and then traipsing around Europe for a week? I'll be impressed if I show up with clothes on! :roftl::naughty:

that's a bit cheeky Mana!

I only arrive in London at 2pm Monday so it is perfect. Plenty of time for drinkey-poos beforehand :drinks_wine:, and definitely a godsend if the weather is lousy.

Just don't so drunk that you get banned... either that or try and act sober (it's amazing the places I've gotten into by actuikng sober when I'm smashed :teehee:)

Drinkiessssss :drink_nl:

OG...

*points up*

LOL!!!

Not quite. I'm trying to pack lightly, no room for a ridiculously large hat.

Oh, so we can expect the thigh high boots to make an appearance then? :teehee:

Soo...

Who's in London on Sunday the 7th who would like to meet for supper? What time works for everyone, and what part of London? Islington-ish, to be near where most people are staying? Or should we do that Lebanese place in South Kensington that Bab, Sara, and a few others recommend?

Aaaahhh, I'm getting so excited! :aah: