MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I'm getting excited and I'm not even going... I can't imagine what I'd be like if I was...

Probably an absolute mess...

Oh, i really hope you guys take lots and lots of photos... I would love to see what you guys get up to!

Oh, and I meant to say, I think Freddie said he and Caz were getting to London on the Sunday... don't quote me on it though...

Edited by nico_collard

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I DID hear something about a seat sale on flights from Sydney to London...:fisch::naughty:

Awwww... it's so sweet that you're offering to fly me to London for the gig! :naughty:

I'd be on the first plane out of here if I could afford it... but most times I've checked flights to London it's been $2000 return... I could afford to go there, but I have to pay to get a passport, then get from Orange to Sydney (ft. getting on trains at Lithgow, travelling for 3 hours, then paying $14 for a 5 min train ride :sneaky2:)...

So yeah... I can hardly afford it right now... that and I don't think the boss would appreciate me telling her I can't work a weekend... again!

Awwww... it's so sweet that you're offering to fly me to London for the gig! :naughty:

I'd be on the first plane out of here if I could afford it... but most times I've checked flights to London it's been $2000 return... I could afford to go there, but I have to pay to get a passport, then get from Orange to Sydney (ft. getting on trains at Lithgow, travelling for 3 hours, then paying $14 for a 5 min train ride :sneaky2:)...

So yeah... I can hardly afford it right now... that and I don't think the boss would appreciate me telling her I can't work a weekend... again!

$2000? OMG. Wow. That's okay, let me just get Mika's Visa, I'm sure he won't mind. :naughty:

If I ever win the lottery, the first thing I'm doing is booking Mika for a private MFC gig in Australia. Then one in Argentina. :naughty:

There is no need for Qing ... your all seats are pre assigned , its not general admission

I emailed sandbag the otherday ... i wasnt sure if you all knew :shocked:

But i got this message back ....

"Tickets for the London show are all reserved seats and so there's no need to queue.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag"

:biggrin2:

:kachinga:

Great... Now I can look for programmes on Monday daytime, too.

before....

:groovy:

I was thinking, because (no matter how many times it's been said), people still wonder if there is a need for queueing, could we maybe post it in some obvious way, like include it in the first post for example, or just make it a very visible fact in any case?

Just that I keep seeing people post things like 'oh, but we'll see', or 'I hope that people will respect the assigned seating', etc, which all seems to add to the confusion. I just wish that the fact was clearly understood: it's a theatre, it has assigned seats, people stick to their spots, end of story.

Personally I must admit that I'm a bit baffled by it all because I just can't understand the confusion; It's as if you buy a ticket to the O2: you get your seat allocated and everyone knows how it works.

So yes basically what I'm trying to say is that maybe it would be a good idea to make it one of those things that you can't miss, so that we avoid people entering the discussion over and over again? I don't mean to sound like a grouch but I'm just finding it a bit irritating that the topic is raised over and over again :blush-anim-cl::roftl: and it confuses other people who may have been sure of the fact before they start reading others doubt it, and then the circle starts again.

I was thinking, because (no matter how many times it's been said), people still wonder if there is a need for queueing, could we maybe post it in some obvious way, like include it in the first post for example, or just make it a very visible fact in any case?

Just that I keep seeing people post things like 'oh, but we'll see', or 'I hope that people will respect the assigned seating', etc, which all seems to add to the confusion. I just wish that the fact was clearly understood: it's a theatre, it has assigned seats, people stick to their spots, end of story.

Personally I must admit that I'm a bit baffled by it all because I just can't understand the confusion; It's as if you buy a ticket to the O2: you get your seat allocated and everyone knows how it works.

So yes basically what I'm trying to say is that maybe it would be a good idea to make it one of those things that you can't miss, so that we avoid people entering the discussion over and over again? I don't mean to sound like a grouch but I'm just finding it a bit irritating that the topic is raised over and over again :blush-anim-cl::roftl: and it confuses other people who may have been sure of the fact before they start reading others doubt it, and then the circle starts again.

Good idea changed the thread title

Deb .. ok?

So you have reserved seats? How do you guys know it's reserved?

For the gig in amsterdam no one knows if it's reserved or not, the tickets [the confirmation mail everyone got] say 'reserved seats' but on mika sounds it says ''General admission seats''. :boxed:

I'm confused..

Good idea changed the thread title

Deb .. ok?

Yay thanks FD! :wub2:

For the gig in amsterdam no one knows if it's reserved or not, the tickets [the confirmation mail everyone got] say 'reserved seats' but on mika sounds it says ''General admission seats''. :boxed:

I'm confused..

Yes, this theatre does reserved seats. In addition to this, it says on mikasounds/sandbag when you place the order that it is numbered, and this was also confirmed when Caz sent Sandbag an email asking.

So pretty sure, yes.

I'm confused..

The london and amsterdam things say different , Amsterdam you will go in and pick a seat , with london on our tickets we will have a seat number , we cant just go and sit anywhere

Better?

The london and amsterdam things say different , Amsterdam you will go in and pick a seat , with london on our tickets we will have a seat number , we cant just go and sit anywhere

Better?

ok, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Just don't so drunk that you get banned... either that or try and act sober (it's amazing the places I've gotten into by actuikng sober when I'm smashed :teehee:)

No worries there..I've been told by the person I'm going with that I'm not allowed to have too many drinkeys :aah: Maybe just a civilised glass of wine then, as it's posh Sadler's Wells we are going to after all :angel_not:

We're not going to dressy are we .... I don't have anything .... :( Actually I don't do dresses at all .... I can wear something niceish though .... just my wardrobe is kind of limited :tears:

We're not going to dressy are we .... I don't have anything .... :( Actually I don't do dresses at all .... I can wear something niceish though .... just my wardrobe is kind of limited :tears:

Don't worry Laurel I'm not going 'dressy' or even 'dressy uppy' either. I don't do dressed up! :naughty:

I'm absolutely sure we don't need to be dressed up in the sense you mean.

I dont think dressy , that was just playing yesterday me thinks :teehee:

I could just all see us in suits and dresses :aah:

I know the Oldlings have taken this literally lol .... at least they were talking about dressing up last night .... I don't own a single dress to my name .... shall find something nice though :thumb_yello:

I know the Oldlings have taken this literally lol .... at least they were talking about dressing up last night .... I don't own a single dress to my name .... shall find something nice though :thumb_yello:

What, the oldlings are dressing up, as in, smart?

Not me :biggrin2: I mean don't get me wrong, I won't be mistaken for a tramp, but I definitely will not be wearing a dress or skirt of any description!

What, the oldlings are dressing up, as in, smart?

Not me :biggrin2: I mean don't get me wrong, I won't be mistaken for a tramp, but I definitely will not be wearing a dress or skirt of any description!

If it was queueing, I would have opted for jeans but now I think I will be some nice trousers and top - I don't mean clothes I would wear for an opera, but something nice. It's a theatre, after all..

I think it will make a nice change from santas , elves , penguins and the like:roftl:

If it was queueing, I would have opted for jeans but now I think I will be some nice trousers and top - I don't mean clothes I would wear for an opera, but something nice. It's a theatre, after all..

yes...this is what i meant!:thumb_yello: