MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll arrive on the day before as well and leave a day after (the 9th). It's easier that way than arriving on the gig day - and thinking of leaving on the gig day would be insane. :shocked::floor: I'll book my flights today. I still need to find one or two persons to share a room at Travelodge City Road for two nights. Anyone know anyone?

I'll be arriving on the same day afterall, just hope I can make it to the venue before the gates open.

Yeah it'd be pretty insane to go in the same day:shocked:

I don't know:boxed: I don't think I'll be able to, sorry:sad:

So, Kata, I'm sorry but seems like you're going to Paris afterall :aah: My mom called me today and she's going to sort everything out so we can go to London. We'll talk money by PM's as discusse before.:bleh:So you do have 2 spares still, right?

I didn't think this would be so difficult. :boxed:

I'll probably book into the same hostel than Mana, then. It's just I don't like the taxis in London, and I might have to use one if the gig isn't over in good time. :shocked:

Even I don't have anywhere to stay since I've moved out and I'm not moving back to London till Mid-June... I refuse to pay for a hotel though, there are plenty of good sofa's available :naughty:

There are loooots of people going!:shocked: Not that I expected any less though tbh

I am I am!:boing: Just hope my mom can sort things out properly! It'll be so great to meet you all.. Never been with foreign MFCers.:wub2:

AWWW!

Would be great if you can come!:thumb_yello:

AWWW!

Would be great if you can come!:thumb_yello:

Aw:blush-anim-cl:

It would, it would... Hope I can manage. My mom comes back from Italy, from work, in the 8th so she'll be stretching a bit, but she's willing to do that just to see him and please me... She's never seen him before live so:teehee:

I'll be staying for a night in London.. And by going there I'll be skipping the last two days of school:roftl: But who cares:naughty:

Aw:blush-anim-cl:

It would, it would... Hope I can manage. My mom comes back from Italy, from work, in the 8th so she'll be stretching a bit, but she's willing to do that just to see him and please me... She's never seen him before live so:teehee:

I'll be staying for a night in London.. And by going there I'll be skipping the last two days of school:roftl: But who cares:naughty:

Your mum ROCKS!:thumb_yello:

:yay: So is that for certain now Neiobi? :mf_rosetinted:if you gimme your email addy then I can forward the confirmation email so you know that your tickets are out there somewhere :naughty: you'll probably also need those weird codes for sth on the 25th :blink: Edited by Kata

Your mum ROCKS!:thumb_yello

She certainly does!

She always liked Mika from the start...She says I actually have a good taste, because he's probably one of the artists out there when it comes to personality, interaction, music etc.. Too bad I can't convince her to be a fan like me:roftl:

:yay So is that for certain now Neiobi? if you gimme your email addy then I can forward the confirmation email so you know that your tickets are out there somewhere :naughty you'll probably also need those weird codes for sth on the 25th :blink

It is!:wink2:

Ok then, I'll PM it to you:biggrin2:

Yes.. The weird codes:naughty::blink:

I have everything booked, I have everything booked! Mini Mika and I are definitely going to London! :freak:

I booked a double room at Travelodge City Road, which is nearly full and close to the gig venue. If anyone wants to share the room - and expenses - with me, let me know! It's 49 pounds for two nights from June 7th to 9th. :wink2:

I have everything booked, I have everything booked! Mini Mika and I are definitely going to London! :freak:

I booked a double room at Travelodge City Road, which is nearly full and close to the gig venue. If anyone wants to share the room - and expenses - with me, let me know! It's 49 pounds for two nights from June 7th to 9th. :wink2:

I'm glad!:biggrin2:

I'm getting worried again because as far as I know my mom hasn't booked anything.. I hate being depending on someone.

Hmm, sounds too unreliable for us to build plans around. :sad:

There must be something else we could do? Are we looking to find something in the general area of the venue?

To be honest...I think we should maybe just leave it casual and maybe decide on the day. Fred suggested a picnic....which could be fun....if it a nice day....and a cheaper option. But obviously no good if the weather is crappy. And I am sure that we all have a lot on our plate without having to worry about arranging anything else...not that just booking a table is a big deal...but it gets tricky if people don't know when they are arriving etc.

So maybe we should just wait and see?

To be honest...I think we should maybe just leave it casual and maybe decide on the day. Fred suggested a picnic....which could be fun....if it a nice day....and a cheaper option. But obviously no good if the weather is crappy. And I am sure that we all have a lot on our plate without having to worry about arranging anything else...not that just booking a table is a big deal...but it gets tricky if people don't know when they are arriving etc.

So maybe we should just wait and see?

The picnic idea is brilliant, but unfortunately, it IS London. I wish we could special order great weather! :aah:

How many people are interested in meeting for lunch? 'Cause my concern is that we won't be able to find room anywhere if we keep it casual and end up having a big group...?

The picnic idea is brilliant, but unfortunately, it IS London. I wish we could special order great weather! :aah:

How many people are interested in meeting for lunch? 'Cause my concern is that we won't be able to find room anywhere if we keep it casual and end up having a big group...?

Yes, the day of the Christmas party, lunch was tricky, we pretty much took over this lovely cafe on Shaftsbury Avenue!

A picnic would be nice if the weathers good, but is there anywhere around Sadlers Wells area, we could actually have one?

Yes, the day of the Christmas party, lunch was tricky, we pretty much took over this lovely cafe on Shaftsbury Avenue!

A picnic would be nice if the weathers good, but is there anywhere around Sadlers Wells area, we could actually have one?

Yeah.............T'would be a definate advantage if we could pre book the weather:wink2:

T'was a Saturday Rose...............the woman at PH said this morning that a Monday lunchtime should not be a problem. Maybe a little nearer the time we can decide if we want to book anywhere...and we should have heard from PH by then?