MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I think you'll find it's not when it comes right down to it. You just get caught up in the performance and he really connects with people in a positive way.

DD is the front row. I'm sure Danika can confirm.

I think Hotdlp (did I get that right?) has confirmed she has DD tickets which would be the first row. The seating plan on the official site starts with DD. But yes DD to AA rows can be removed for stage extentions etc.

EDIT: Beaten to it! :)

Yup DD is front row.. and it does exist, otherwise some of us are screwed :naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OUPS! I got a ticket stalls R seat 8 , and i have a ticket firts cicle row L seat 33, near the door,:roftl::mf_rosetinted: it's far in the two cases no?

Well i have a real choice, if someone has a better proposition , i'll take it..:naughty:

It will be a pleisure to have a Lillibet 1 on stalls area and a Lillibet 2 on first circle area :naughty:

What about a Lillibet 3 in the second circle?

or maybe a Lillbet 4 on stage, to leaf music sheets?

:wink2:

if i'm not mistaking...

76 ladies and just one man :thumb_yello:

Aurelien???

where are you???? :naughty:

I wonder how you counted Marie-Thérèse and Marie-Andrée.... A family?

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by suzie

I'm actually really happy I'm not front row .... I once went to see Damon Albarn do this thing at the Barbican in 2002 (Mali Music) I was front row ... smack bang in the middle - right in front of him .... he made me feel so guilty for even watching him .... it's just the looks he gives you .... got such bad vibes from that show - that I didn't really enjoy it .... was flipping ridiculous to feel like that when I'd paid good money to see him ...

:roftl:

Perhaps you did something previously that he remembered you :das:

...or he enjoys putting on his psycho look at concerts as well, not only in videos..:naughty:

Anyway, I also wouldn't ever want to be front row. If I had a ticket like that I would have offered someone to swap it with me. :cool:

Just to claify one part for you , the concept was to get the codes in sequence to members who had been here for a certain period of time , then release it to the next batch , then it goes on Mikasounds and finally the general public.

Now with the server crashing , things go a tad screwy and it didnt quite work that way , but that is the concept.Overall this went very well , we got most of the MFC at these shows , very few didnt get there and people that joined at just seeing the link didnt get the front 10 rows or ebayers for that matter.

We may "tweak" for the next stage but overall we and Mika are very pleased how it went:biggrin2:

Let me see if I got this right.

The intension was that long term MFCers should be the first ones to by etc. after that all MFCers and then people who have accounts one Mikasounds, after that general public?

But because of the server crashing it didn’t went this way but in the end every MFCer got the tickets they wanted???

If so….all good!:thumb_yello:

IMHO I think it should be a difference between active/long time members and people who just sign up as members to get access to the presale tickets, am I wrong?:wink2:

I don’t understand the last sentence, what does tweak mean?

Hi !

I just have a tiny question :teehee:

I saw that many of you already had your seat numbers by mailing Sandgab.

Hmm do you think they have all the seat numbers allocated to each order, even for the Paris gigs ??

Sorry to ask, bu I really want to know them...

Thanks.

The intension was that long term MFCers should be the first ones to by etc. after that all MFCers and then people who have accounts one Mikasounds, after that general public?

But because of the server crashing it didn’t went this way but in the end every MFCer got the tickets they wanted???

IMHO I think it should be a difference between active/long time members and people who just sign up as members to get access to the presale tickets, am I wrong?:wink2:

I don’t understand the last sentence, what does tweak mean?

That was the general concept yes ,the idea is to try and prevent someone just logging in to get tickets while rewarding the longer term members who have supported Mika and the MFC while then getting as many of us in as possible

Tweak means to change slightly or modify how we do it

Hi !

I just have a tiny question :teehee:

I saw that many of you already had your seat numbers by mailing Sandgab.

Hmm do you think they have all the seat numbers allocated to each order, even for the Paris gigs ??

Sorry to ask, bu I really want to know them...

Thanks.

I dont think Paris is reserved but its general admission meaning no ticket number

Really? :blink: . I thought it was just London and Holland .. sure sure?

you started to scare me !!! :naughty: but I'm sure, it was written on Mikasounds (the same sentence than London show: "the first....")

then, we called Alias Production (the tour promotor) who confirm and finally, the tickets sold at the public on the 14th via Fnac were numbered !!

So I think they are !! :naughty:

That's why I wanted to know if we could have our number

Just to claify one part for you , the concept was to get the codes in sequence to members who had been here for a certain period of time , then release it to the next batch , then it goes on Mikasounds and finally the general public.

Now with the server crashing , things go a tad screwy and it didnt quite work that way , but that is the concept.Overall this went very well , we got most of the MFC at these shows , very few didnt get there and people that joined at just seeing the link didnt get the front 10 rows or ebayers for that matter.

We may "tweak" for the next stage but overall we and Mika are very pleased how it went:biggrin2:

Thank you, Sienna, for quoting Freddie's message. I would have easily skipped it - there is so much unnecessairly talk going on here..

It's good to know there was a well thought out concept behind that worked more or less. In fact, I can confirm it worked for me, at least:thumb_yello:

:flowers2:

:roftl:

Perhaps you did something previously that he remembered you :das:

...or he enjoys putting on his psycho look at concerts as well, not only in videos..:naughty:

Anyway, I also wouldn't ever want to be front row. If I had a ticket like that I would have offered someone to swap it with me. :cool:

:no: I'm a timid thing .... I don't say boo to a goose If I can help it .... I think he just likes making people feel small :aah:

you started to scare me !!! :naughty: but I'm sure, it was written on Mikasounds (the same sentence than London show: "the first....")

then, we called Alias Production (the tour promotor) who confirm and finally, the tickets sold at the public on the 14th via Fnac were numbered !!

So I think they are !! :naughty:

That's why I wanted to know if we could have our number

I must admit I didnt really take "too" much notice of Paris and that allocation it just seemed to go so well :thumb_yello:

I thought it was general admission so you could sit where you liked , seems like most of the gigs are reserved

Thank you, Sienna, for quoting Freddie's message. I would have easily skipped it - there is so much unnecessairly talk going on here..

It's good to know there was a well thought out concept behind that worked more or less. In fact, I can confirm it worked for me, at least:thumb_yello:

Thankssssss

We must look at end results , did it go OK .. yes :thumb_yello:, can we modify and do better .. yes :thumb_yello: , then again you can always do better in life

Id prefer to launch something and satisfy 95% of people than sit back and complain and please nobody :teehee:

i don't think flooding sandbag with emails just to know your seat number is a wise thing to do.

they seem pretty busy with all the ticket shipment and management....

they are kind people apparently, but i would not bother them unless we have a real emergency linked to delayed mail delivery.

I am often happily surprised over how well we are taken care of and how well thought out things like this are on the MFC!

Maybe it is because the mods are fans themselves… it takes a Mika fan to know a Mika fan and we have the best mods!:wub2:

:no: I'm a timid thing .... I don't say boo to a goose If I can help it .... I think he just likes making people feel small :aah:

I love, love, love the English language!:wub2:

i don't think flooding sandbag with emails just to know your seat number is a wise thing to do.

they seem pretty busy with all the ticket shipment and management....

they are kind people apparently, but i would not bother them unless we have a real emergency linked to delayed mail delivery.

Yeah probably wise not to occupy them with ther things than sending tickets :blink: Really sorry for starting this, din't think before saying I got the number :boxed:

I am often happily surprised over how well we are taken care of and how well thought out things like this are on the MFC!

Maybe it is because the mods are fans themselves… it takes a Mika fan to know a Mika fan and we have the best mods!:wub2:

I love, love, love the English language!:wub2:

Completely agree .... Can't wait to be sat among so many fantastic people :wub2: and I really mean that .... :biggrin2:

Hee .... I don't really know where these saying's come from ...... :wink2:

Yeah probably wise not to occupy them with ther things than sending tickets :blink: Really sorry for starting this, din't think before saying I got the number :boxed:

this goes with the dress thingie then?:sneaky2:

kidding kata, really....i haven't read back, i've just read this page of the thread so i didn't know you were involved....

again

:huglove:

this goes with the dress thingie then?:sneaky2:

kidding kata, really....i haven't read back, i've just read this page of the thread so i didn't know you were involved....

again

:huglove:

Actually tried my dresses on this morning :blink: I'm too fat for the one I wanted to wear :crybaby: I do have a nice MFC-logo-brown one with huge sleeves that I do fit into though :naughty: