MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Hello hello everyone! So, the yearbook is complete and thus far the show in which Mika most likely will be receiving the book is London (I think, don't quote me!) The only problem was that there were a few people who saw that their stories were missing:blink: So, I'm going to have a small booklet printed up here with those missing pieces and try and ship it off to London in time for the show.

Is there anyone willing to receive it?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"NOTE: THIS EVENT IS RESERVED SEATING. This means that your ticket will have a seat number on it, assigned based on when you bought your ticket, indicating where you will sit. This means we will not have to queue at stupid o'clock in order to be sure of seats"

I guess is good but don't call it stupid:dunno:

Hello hello everyone! So, the yearbook is complete and thus far the show in which Mika most likely will be receiving the book is London (I think, don't quote me!) The only problem was that there were a few people who saw that their stories were missing:blink: So, I'm going to have a small booklet printed up here with those missing pieces and try and ship it off to London in time for the show.

I'm not big into all of this stuff as you know BM, but if no one more suitable volunteers, I am always happy to take delivery and give it to whoever is presenting.

Edited by babspanky

"NOTE: THIS EVENT IS RESERVED SEATING. This means that your ticket will have a seat number on it, assigned based on when you bought your ticket, indicating where you will sit. This means we will not have to queue at stupid o'clock in order to be sure of seats"

I guess is good but don't call it stupid:dunno:

The "stupid o'clock" is referring to the increasing pressure on having to start queuing at an early time.

The "stupid o'clock" is referring to the increasing pressure on having to start queuing at an early time.

Yes it's just a common phrase. For instance we are getting the Eurostar to Paris at stupid o'clock - 5.25 am... :boxed:

Yes it's just a common phrase. For instance we are getting the Eurostar to Paris at stupid o'clock - 5.25 am... :boxed:

Think I'll be leaving Berlin half past stupid then :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmm... interesting...

the Asia-Pacific petition book and the year book going in at the same time...

I'll be part of that small seperate book, so I'd be glad to receive it, but that'd mean I'd have to live in the UK, right?...

Anyways if you say no I understand because I'm not really known around here:naughty:

Babs beat me to it, but I'd be happy to help:thumb_yello:

Okay so thank you guys for the offers, very sweet:blush-anim-cl:

Daisy Lou will be pm'ing me her address. Her's was the first offer I got via pm.

I didn't know about the Asia Pacific book was being delivered at that show ( I wasn't even aware of the petition :/). If there is an alternative, I'm sure we'll figure it out. But at this point, I just have to concentrate on actually getting this book made and delivered to be with the other one.

Okay so thank you guys for the offers, very sweet:blush-anim-cl:

Daisy Lou will be pm'ing me her address. Her's was the first offer I got via pm.

I didn't know about the Asia Pacific book was being delivered at that show ( I wasn't even aware of the petition :/). If there is an alternative, I'm sure we'll figure it out. But at this point, I just have to concentrate on actually getting this book made and delivered to be with the other one.

Fair enough then...

Does Mana have the actual yearbook or will it be sent? Maybe Mana will have luck delivering it at another show? :dunno:

OMFG, I can't believe it ! I just CANNOT BELIEVE IT !

After screwing up the sending of tickets outside the UK -contrary to the buying contract but they don't even know the meaning of the word- Sandbag had promised that all tickets would go to the stated UK addresses from Tuesday on, Monday being bank holiday...

Now it would seem that they will be sent -hopefully- next week. WTF !

I know that we shouldn't annoy Mica with our whining, blah blah blah, but one must admit that the guy has an unfortunate tendency to hire the worst possible, crapiest, most unprofessional people.

Actually with that uncanny nose for them he might, once he has retired from songwriting, make quite a packet flairing them out and advising his clients not to work with them :lmao: .

Then with all that money he can turn his Fontainebleau house into an effing manor.

Cheers,

Id3

After screwing up the sending of tickets outside the UK -contrary to the buying contract but they don't even know the meaning of the word- Sandbag had promised that all tickets would go to the stated UK addresses from Tuesday on, Monday being bank holiday...

I know that we shouldn't annoy Mica with our whining, blah blah blah, but one must admit that the guy has an unfortunate tendency to hire the worst possible, crapiest, most unprofessional people.

Actually with that uncanny nose for them he might, once he has retired from songwriting, make quite a packet flairing them out and advising his clients not to work with them :lmao: .

Then with all that money he can turn his Fontainebleau house into an effing manor.

Cheers,

Id3

You live in dreams IDT3 :teehee:

You live in dreams IDT3 :teehee:

I do not and you know it. Once he has given up songwriting and become advisor he is going to earn so much money it will make him dizzy :shocked: ...

You are just being mean because I mentioned his Fontainebleau house, you would have preferred me to speak of his Hampstead house turned into an effing Buckingham palace :naughty: ...

Brits :rolleyes: !

Cheers,

Id3

I do not and you know it. Once he has given up songwriting and become advisor he is going to earn so much money it will make him dizzy :shocked: ...

You are just being mean because I mentioned his Fontainebleau house, you would have preferred me to speak of his Hampstead house turned into an effing Buckingham palace :naughty: ...

Brits :rolleyes: !

Cheers,

Id3

****! You really do know secrets about the Lord!

84 peeepsssss :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hope we get the weather weve had today!! twas fabby :wub2:

Saw a 15 day forecast last night, looks good, maybe a little drizzle Sunday, but otherwise ALL good:thumb_yello:

Cheers,

Id3

:shocked:

Wow.. I don't think I've ever seen you get angry :blink:...

Who knows why Mika chooses unprofessional people... maybe he enjoys looking more organised than his management/touring company/ticket people :teehee:.