MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking this, but I guess in the end it's the venue that gets the say. :dunno:

I guess it’ll worth a try! At least we will know for sure: Yes or No!:blink:

Email sent on both taking in cameras for filming and also videoing :thumb_yello:

Thank you once again!:thumb_yello:

You were fast!:naughty:

Hey guys a few questions,

1. has anyone got their tickets yet (starting to panic as only a week away)

2. what are the code things you got when you booked the tickets?

Thanks x

I think London tickets should have been dispatched today, so if you live in UK, you should get them in the next few days.

And we'll find out what the codes are about, next Monday.

I think London tickets should have been dispatched today, so if you live in UK, you should get them in the next few days.

And we'll find out what the codes are about, next Monday.

Thank you!!!

Pleased Cameras are allowed but how are they going to stop filming if people are allowed to take cameras in?

My compact takes films with sound as I'm sure most digital cameras do today.

Oh well, I'm not complaining!

I'm not sure what I think of Blue Roses, iit's nice and all, but t's not really my kind of music. I'll reserve judgement. She's from W.Yorkshire so she must be great! :)

I think the Blue Roses girl is a British version of Bjork and Natalie Imbruglia...not bad..altho depends if the bar stays open. :wink2:

Fred and MGal are you in First Class aswell? as can't remember when I am going back but might be then too...I can't find my train tickets they are in that "secret"place that the pixies decide to hide them.

Has anyone decided what time they are going to the gig yet? ...someone did mention 6ish?

The Scala said no cameras so I took mine anyway (Such a rebel!:teehee:) I asked Fran if I could video and he said Yeah it's fine.

I don't think unless M has said not too they can stop you as you may just be taking alot of pics not videoing the whole thing.

Yes Christine think we realised by now you are in the front row and we are expecting the best videos from you and Saniflo... if they are crap you will defo be at the right at back at the next gigs.

xx

Edited by daisylou
forgot to PINK it!!

Yes Christine think we realised by now you are in the front row and we are expecting the best videos from you and Saniflo... if they are crap you will defo be at the right at back at the next gigs.

xx

Ha, I was referring to being in the front row at other gigs (and not just Mika's), not particularly this one. I won't be videotaping and sometimes I don't bring a camera at all to the gigs. I've only ever taken video in LA because they were new songs and I thought it was important. I was also at the gig where he first played Holy Johnny and no complete and good quality video exists which is a shame.

Anyway I'll leave the Sadler's Wells videos up to Saniflo. She's a pro. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Christine

Lol it's been early 20's over here lately. I've looked on the BBC website and it's gonna go down to 15/16 degrees up to Friday. After that I don't know what the weather will be, but I'm sure it will be pleasant.

I hope so!:naughty:

Really love the dress I bought.. Now the question is.. Will I ever wear it?:teehee:

Btw.. Help! What have you been talking about for the last 12 pages? :naughty: I can't catch up!

I read that post like a Kindagarten child ..................... :lmfao: .... veryyyy SLOWLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :naughty:

OG... at least I wasn't the only lonely one!

Im going to tell your mum and grandmum in london what you are doing on the MFC :boxed:

Monday I shall make sure you get your arse smacked

:lmfao:

Oh please, videotape that... I wanna see! :naughty::das:

:roll1:

xx

Ha, I was referring to being in the front row at other gigs (and not just Mika's), not particularly this one. I won't be videotaping and sometimes I don't bring a camera at all to the gigs. I've only ever taken video in LA because they were new songs and I thought it was important. I was also at the gig where he first played Holy Johnny and no complete and good quality video exists which is a shame.

Anyway I'll leave the Sadler's Wells videos up to Saniflo. She's a pro. :thumb_yello:

:teehee:

:naughty:

:roftl:

:mf_pain: Does this have anything to do with Port-o-potties on the brain for queuing?! Speaking of which - after reading the above quotes, I almost peed my pants laughing. :roll1:

Edited by Suzy