MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Hope you have a lovely time Tia :huglove:

Awww thx hunnie, wish u were going too!!! Hopefully there will be some more dates later this year and we can meet up then:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No dear, his back is for me to watch - you'll be watching mine :naughty:

Hey, are we going to start something here?:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Why do I have to be watching your back,eh?:roftl:

Anyways... You can stick with his. I don't want it :shun:

Hey, are we going to start something here?:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Why do I have to be watching your back,eh?:roftl:

Anyways... You can stick with his. I don't want it :shun:

cause I'm in front of you :shun: I'll be there one with the "if you can't see Mika then get off your arse and dance" note stuck to my back :thumb_yello:

Ha why? On the rare occasion we get some sun we have to do what we can :wink2:

Indeed... But still, it must be impossible to get a tan... Right?

cause I'm in front of you :shun: I'll be there one with the "if you can't see Mika then get off your arse and dance" note stuck to my back :thumb_yello:

Ah:teehee:

I'll dance, believe me... Even if I can see him!:roftl:

Are you to the side too then?

I was sunbathing too, had to get up, run through the (open) window since the door goes the long way round, race through the house and out the front door and chase the woman down the drive before she got in her car....She didn't hang around she just rang the doorbell, waited a few seconds, left a card and walked off! Wasn't gonna let her get away that easily though!

Ah! No wonder my mum didn't even get to open the door. Bet she didn't ring the doorbell either :sneaky2:

Ah:teehee:

I'll dance, believe me... Even if I can see him!:roftl:

Are you to the side too then?

I have the seat right in front of you :naughty: but since Mika won't come anywhere near that side of the stage, I'll hardly be blocking anyone's view :mf_rosetinted:

I have the seat right in front of you :naughty: but since Mika won't come anywhere near that side of the stage, I'll hardly be blocking anyone's view :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

We won't be disturbing anyone...:shun:

(He better at least LOOK to our side.. I don't like being ignored:mf_rosetinted:)

I tan very easily so yeah I can :biggrin2:

Lucky!

Sorry this weather talk must be annoying you but it's just hard for me to imagine certain things with your type of weather there:roftl:

:roftl:

We won't be disturbing anyone...:shun:

(He better at least LOOK to our side.. I don't like being ignored:mf_rosetinted:)

I'll bring a big ass inflateable fish we can throw around to attrackt attention :fish:

Indeed... But still, it must be impossible to get a tan... Right?

No way! Do you know how many times I've been burnt because of the London sun? Trust me, it's possible :bleh:

28?:shocked:

Yessssssssss.:kachinga:

Hope the weather doesn't change much...

Well apparently it's gonna be rainy this weekend:roftl: (but should get better) and I'm off to Milan where it's gonna be reaining there too:blink:

Hey hun, im fine thx:biggrin2: yeah i going!!! i remember last time when we were all going to meet up in London and he cancelled:boxed: and then i wasnt able to rearrange!!! All looking good now thou, hope to see you there hun:thumb_yello:

Yeah.. can you believe that was a year ago???:blink:time flies.. can't wait to see you dear.. :thumb_yello:

I got my tickets today!!!

I was out in the garden sunbathing in my pink bikini top and white shorts...when luckily I heard the doorbell ring. I ran inside and tried to find a coat in the cupboard to wear over the top of what I was wearing, but going from bright light to dark light made it exceedingly hard to find anything LOL xDD

I decided to stop wasting time cos I didn't want the person going in case it was important, so I decided to open the door and hide my body behind it XD Luckily it was a woman! And she said "Hello I've got tickets? For Caroline?"

My face lit up and I was like "OMG REALLY?!" :roftl: :roftl: I was so happy!!!! xDD

Yup, fifth row of the front, dead centre!

:thumb_yello: yeeey good seats Caroline, I got mine today too I was at work so would have missed them but Hubby was in so he got em :biggrin2: yeeey :sweatdrop:

Edited by sparkly1