I recommend this recipe to everyone who loves chocolate :wub2:

Ingredients:

250 g Dark Chocolate

2 eggs

50 g sugar

2.5 dl cream

1 pinch salt

Preparation:

Melt the chocolate with a little cream in a hot water bath (au bain-marie). Whip the remaining cream (not stiff!). Beat the yolks with the sugar until you get a whitish cream. Mix it all with the chocolate (make sure the chocolate is not too hot!). Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and pour it through the chocolate. Pour this mass in a spherical form covered with plastic foil. Let it set at least 3 hours in the freezer.

20 minutes before serving, get them out of the freezer and hold them in some hot water for a few seconds to remove the spherical form. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and decorate with some chocolate curls etc.

:thumb_yello:

bombe au chocolat:

bombe.jpg

8610349.jpg

i recommend this recipe to everyone who loves chocolate :wub2:

Ingredients:

250 g dark chocolate

2 eggs

50 g sugar

2.5 dl cream

1 pinch salt

preparation:

Melt the chocolate with a little cream in a hot water bath (au bain-marie). Whip the remaining cream (not stiff!). Beat the yolks with the sugar until you get a whitish cream. Mix it all with the chocolate (make sure the chocolate is not too hot!). Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and pour it through the chocolate. Pour this mass in a spherical form covered with plastic foil. Let it set at least 3 hours in the freezer.

20 minutes before serving, get them out of the freezer and hold them in some hot water for a few seconds to remove the spherical form. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and decorate with some chocolate curls etc.

:thumb_yello:

~fantastique~

You know what?

I'm half *GASP* Syrian off my father's side and my mother got rid of him and forbayd me talk Arabic or do anything related to the culture after she was done.

Very soon, I forgot all the language I knew and everything about the culture BUT for one thing:

Over 10 years later and I can still tast that amazing food!

It's ture!

dcae1043.jpg

Actually, I still know how to shake my hips too but then again, that comes from the Samoan blood from my mother's mother!

rawfish.jpg