New Live Show!

dcdeb

Maybe he’s coming to Stockholm?:biggrin2:

Oh no, I won’t be able to come on line until late evening Tuesday:shocked:… anyone wants to by tickets for a gig in Stockholm?

*panics*…Kata... where are you?:boing:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got codes for the seats but the EP...?

This is what I got on my EP..

Item description Qty Each Total

Song for Sorrow Limited Edition Book and EP (n/a) 1 £ 15.00 £ 15.00

Total Goods Price £ 15.00

Shipping £ 2.50

Order Total £ 17.50

This transaction will appear on your credit card bill as http://WWW.SANDBAG.UK.COM INTERNET or SAFEPAYZONE.COM depending on your currency.

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

Seems everyonelse (most) has the same one sorry for posting all that! :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by daisylou

arghhh...you know...I love all this exquisity...whatever...but it just annoys me all this mystery and secret codes games...I mean I don't want it to be simple and random, though random is nice and fun...but not this complicated either...I don't know, am I the only one who doesn't like this kind of surprises either?

I sometimes think of what this guy IS able to do: make people pretend sickness and skip work to stay home and check everything, throw their last penny on tickets for a gig 2000 miles away (that would be me:mf_rosetinted:) and expect things they have no idea about. Oh and yeah, buy their seated tickets, with no ability of choosing or at least knowing their seats' numbers at the time of purchase. I don't know whether this whole plan-game is made by Mika himself for fun or it's just a marketing thing.

If it is made by Mika for fun I would like to tell him something: I love what you're doing, I love your work, you can see I'll get all the way to Paris to see you,and amazingly as it is your fans have spent a lot of time and energy and money and waited at impossible hours for a life-sign of a new tour. so you should keep on doing your job well, young man! :roftl::aah:

jokes aside...I feel as if we've put sooo much energy into this tour (I've never done this before for another artist!!!) and I can't believe it firstly that I am not the only one, but secondly that there are older people that me who do this...that amazes me somehow.:teehee: . It is exciting but sooo nervewracking on the other hand...you have to admit it has it's bad sides.

If this is made for marketing...what can I say? You've got what you've wanted, though I've always known Mika was the kind of guy who doesn't make music for money, right?:biggrin2:

I don't know...I seem to have all these mixed feeling about it, and I honestly start to think wheter this first gig won't change my mind whatsoever about Mika...I reallly hope not, because I've had the time of my life as a Mika-fan and I just thought this was only the beggining. But, still I think that I was probably happier when I knew that this "first-gig" is something I had to only dream of, and the probability of becoming true was unsure.

I should probably shut up now...I've said enough and nothing clear...I must be the most worried fan around here.:aah: But i just want to spill it out somewhere...please understand!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Bianca, that email doesn't come from MFC, so we are as in the dark

about it as everyone else. It'll come when it comes... and it being a

bank holiday tomorrow, I wonder if it will even come then? I have a

feeling they might not have remembered when they chose the May 25th

date! :naughty:

I don't know Deb, this poor Helen person seems to work very late nights and generally "unsociable" hours, so she may as well be working the Bank Holiday :roftl:. I guess that we shall see tomorrow. Or, at worst, 'top of tomorrow' :naughty:

I doubt her code is xyzabc123.... makes me think of the Jackson Five in a very weird way.... and it is also a bit uncreative :naughty:

Oh, well I thought it was either the code or part of her credit card or something. I'm just trying to protect her identity :tears:

arghhh...you know...I love all this exquisity...whatever...but it just annoys me all this mystery and secret codes games...I mean I don't want it to be simple and random, though random is nice and fun...but not this complicated either...I don't know, am I the only one who doesn't like this kind of surprises either?

I sometimes think of what this guy IS able to do: make people pretend sickness and skip work to stay home and check everything, throw their last penny on tickets for a gig 2000 miles away (that would be me:mf_rosetinted:) and expect things they have no idea about. Oh and yeah, buy their seated tickets, with no ability of choosing or at least knowing their seats' numbers at the time of purchase. I don't know whether this whole plan-game is made by Mika himself for fun or it's just a marketing thing.

If it is made by Mika for fun I would like to tell him something: I love what you're doing, I love your work, you can see I'll get all the way to Paris to see you,and amazingly as it is your fans have spent a lot of time and energy and money and waited at impossible hours for a life-sign of a new tour. so you should keep on doing your job well, young man! :roftl::aah:

jokes aside...I feel as if we've put sooo much energy into this tour (I've never done this before for another artist!!!) and I can't believe it firstly that I am not the only one, but secondly that there are older people that me who do this...that amazes me somehow.:teehee: . It is exciting but sooo nervewracking on the other hand...you have to admit it has it's bad sides.

If this is made for marketing...what can I say? You've got what you've wanted, though I've always known Mika was the kind of guy who doesn't make music for money, right?:biggrin2:

I don't know...I seem to have all these mixed feeling about it, and I honestly start to think wheter this first gig won't change my mind whatsoever about Mika...I reallly hope not, because I've had the time of my life as a Mika-fan and I just thought this was only the beggining. But, still I think that I was probably happier when I knew that this "first-gig" is something I had to only dream of, and the probability of becoming true was unsure.

I should probably shut up now...I've said enough and nothing clear...I must be the most worried fan around here.:aah: But i just want to spill it out somewhere...please understand!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Trust me, after this gig, you'll understand why we do this:wink2:

Bianca, that email doesn't come from MFC, so we are as in the dark

about it as everyone else. It'll come when it comes... and it being a

bank holiday tomorrow, I wonder if it will even come then? I have a

feeling they might not have remembered when they chose the May 25th

date! :naughty:

I have already noticed this about this girl Helen...and thought of that too...:aah: my mum actually said that is good these mails come from a human-being and not a computer...:roftl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I doubt her code is xyzabc123.... makes me think of the Jackson Five in a very weird way.... and it is also a bit uncreative :naughty:

Oi! :sneaky2: You know, I did toy with the idea of making one that looked like the real ones, but then I thought that maybe by sheer chance I'd make it like a 'winner' and then someone would have their special prie or whatever it is taken away by some random reader :roftl:. So hence why the uncreative code by me.

I was going to start ABC123 etc but decided to give it a twist and go backwards instead. Obviously not creative enough for the likes of you :naughty:

for those who did not receive confirmation mails, mail Sandbag back. Someone I know did and even get her codes :wink2:

now that's just weird!

i mailed to sandbag! and they never replied!:shocked:

can you ask your friend which magic word s/he used in that mail?:blink:

I think a lot of people feel like this. But we've got used to it. And as Rose says once you've been to a gig, you remember why you do it.

We compensate by whining a lot.

I have already noticed this about this girl Helen...and thought of that too...:aah: my mum actually said that is good these mails come from a human-being and not a computer...:roftl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Haha I can see her point and sometimes they do, but I don't think in this instance they do, or the computer is capable of writing off script.

ok maybe it's my mail address or they just don't like me?:blink:

can anyone else send an email to sandbag for me?

i'll pm you my order number and mail address!

I think a lot of people feel like this. But we've got used to it. And as Rose says once you've been to a gig, you remember why you do it.

Thanks for taking time reading my post...it's huge! sometimes I scare myself with how many things I can say and yet have nothing to say :shocked:

You know, this is what I am expecting too!!!:naughty: I was talking to my mum last evening about what is it that inspires me so much at Mika? I told her that is this ability of his, of making his fans do what they're doing...THAT"S FANTASTIC!!!:mf_lustslow:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

well i would understand it if it only happened to me:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

but now you have the same problem! it's just odd.there's something fishy about this:sneaky2:

I have tried emailing too - and nothing!! :aah:

After queuing for hours in the freezing cold and rain I have asked myself "Why am I doing this?" but as soon as "9 til 5" starts playing I know it's all worth it!!!

I have tried emailing too - and nothing!! :aah:

but frenchDeb said her friend mailed and got the confirmation and even the code:boxed:

what's it they don't like about us,Wendi:tears:

It's the Dolly Parton song that usually plays in the speakers right before Mika comes out. Though it didn't play at the secret gig :no:

Can't imagine they'll do it at these gigs either, think I'll miss it in a weird way! When that song comes on the atmosphere in the venue changes!