New Live Show!

dcdeb

I threw the competition idea out there (and to me it still makes a lot of sense) when we realised that there was a code given out for EVERY ticket purchased.

Now if that's not a raffle or competition of some sort, that's lots of thousands of presents to give out and organise :roftl:. It may be the case (that it's not a competition) but in my mind it makes more sense if it is. Lucky code wins abc...

I agree it makes alot of sense, but I expect the "gift" to be a sined photo or something like that sent out with the EP perhaps.

I think it would be unfair for this to be a competition since it was not broadcast as such, surely if it was it would say "You have been entered into a special prize draw" or some such.

But at the end of the day I have no clue! I really just want to know now, it's starting to wear a little thin...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and its not just for every ticket, its also for every EP purchased...

geesh- those sure are LOTS of presents and surprises...

That's why I'm thinking electronic (when I'm not thinking special edition book). Sure whatever-it-was would leak. But it would still make people (well me, anyway) feel a bit special.

I agree it makes alot of sense, but I expect the "gift" to be a sined photo or something like that sent out with the EP perhaps.

I think it would be unfair for this to be a competition since it was not broadcast as such, surely if it was it would say "You have been entered into a special prize draw" or some such.

But at the end of the day I have no clue! I really just want to know now, it's starting to wear a little thin...

I agree. If it was a competition they'd say so. Or at least I'd HOPE they say so, but we are after all involved with Mika's "management" lol :roftl:

At the very least, ruling out a continent would be a good idea.

Okay, okay. We can reveal that Mika is, in fact, NOT planning a date in Antarctica. :teehee:

It's so true!! My boss heard it last week and said she thought it was "completely different" but liked it but it's weird that we've been through the whole process of making these songs with him but it's just an abrupt change for Joe Public.

Yeah? Blue Eyes? That's funny. 'Cause Blue Eyes is probably the most LICM-ish song on the EP. I wonder what your boss would think of Lady Jane. :naughty:

No I want him to hand deliver it and lick it off me

:lmfao: *sends you to the naughty corner*

please tell me I didn't win 12 embroidered versions of the twatty art book, don't think I will ever stop laughing if that's the case :freak::lmfao:

What if Mika hand-delivers you these 12 embroidered versions? :naughty:

For goodness sake! It's nearly 5PM and it clearly says in my e-mail: "MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th"

Today is May 25th so where is my e-mail dammit?! Gosh! The organisation of Team Mika can be quite shocking sometimes. As Tom from Gimme Gimme Gimme says: "They couldn't direct a stray pube disappearing down a plug hole" LOL

LMFAO Caz, you crack me up! You're my hero.

Guys, I think there was a typo in the email. It should have read "All will be revealed at the top of whenever." :pinkbow:

I'm enjoying it, anyway

I'm coming round to the idea that the choice is between the EP/book that you ordered and exchanging it for a special edition EP/book. Maybe for extra cost. (I'm not sure that the ticket codes are the same thing.) I would LOVE an extra twatty book!

Yeah something like that :dunno: Wonder if I'll get two twatty ones since I bought two EPs :mf_rosetinted:

What if Mika hand-delivers you these 12 embroidered versions? :naughty:

Well then I wish him a nice trip, so far one is going to New Zealand and one is going to Brazil :mf_rosetinted:

That's why I'm thinking electronic (when I'm not thinking special edition book). Sure whatever-it-was would leak. But it would still make people (well me, anyway) feel a bit special.

true... I think its not electronic... i belive its a signed mika photo that would come along with the EP or somthing, but if it is that, i dont see why we need code? why not just one with every EP?

maybe to see who is a dedicated mika fan and who isnt:blink:

LMFAO Caz, you crack me up! You're my hero.

Guys, I think there was a typo in the email. It should have read "All will be revealed at the top of whenever." :pinkbow:

I try my best LOL!

Yup, definitely top of...whatever. -_- Boo.

Is this codes thing everyone is talking about in the confirmation email? What if i lost that email????????

Depends whether it's the EP or ticket emai. Ticket emails they did say to keep safe, so- er, sorry, can't think of anything encouraging. EP codes will be emailed so long as you've got the same email address.

At least, that's how I see it.

I'm sure they email you with it but your order number was on the email I'm not sure do u need that....

did you mean the order number?

Ok...i DONT have the original confirmation email, but i remember it saying something like that about 'redeeming for a special gift from mika' or something.

BUT i have the order number.

IM SO CONFUSED!:blink:

I just dont want to miss out on sometihng that requires a code from the confirmation email if i DID order something... :(

and its not just for every ticket, its also for every EP purchased...

geesh- those sure are LOTS of presents and surprises...

No, there is a difference.

Unlike for the tickets, where each ticket comes with a code for some mysterious thing to be discovered today (:naughty:), not every EP sale gets a code, AND the ones that do also specify that you are getting a "special gift from Mika". For the codes that come with every ticket, they merely give you the code and say that it's important and to keep it safe. There is definitely a very different wording for the two scenarios, which is why I am inclined to think that whoever got a code with the EP gets some sort of goodie, and the ticket codes that everyone has (thousands) will be some sort of competition.

Only my opinion, obviously, but what can not be denied is that the 2 things are presented very differently by mikasounds.

I point you towards my post above :naughty: re the difference between the EP "gifts" and the ticket codes.

Ok...i DONT have the original confirmation email, but i remember it saying something like that about 'redeeming for a special gift from mika' or something.

I just dont want to miss out on sometihng that requires a code from the confirmation email if i DID order something... :(

If you have the code, i.e. from the email or you wrote it down, you should be fine. Just so long as you have the code.

well, so far none of us got the mail with the code...

for future tip- always keep the confirmation mail until you get the product- never delete it... made that mistake once- not pretty:blush-anim-cl:

im sure the mika team is on it (well, hope so anyway)

Unlike for the tickets, where each ticket comes with a code for some mysterious thing to be discovered today (:naughty:), not every EP sale gets a code, AND the ones that do also specify that you are getting a "special gift from Mika". For the codes that come with every ticket, they merely give you the code and say that it's important and to keep it safe. There is definitely a very different wording for the two scenarios, which is why I am inclined to think that whoever got a code with the EP gets some sort of goodie, and the ticket codes that everyone has (thousands) will be some sort of competition.

Only my opinion, obviously, but what can not be denied is that the 2 things are presented very differently by mikasounds.

I point you towards my post above :naughty: re the difference between the EP "gifts" and the ticket codes.

It's possible that they couldn't be arsed/were too rushed to put the EP codes on the day. But I agree- the EP code is for an exchange, the ticket code is simply "very special"

no EP confirimation mail got an actual code (numbers and letters) but we got a "promise" that we can redeem the ep for a special gift from mika and we will gat A code today...

so while ticket purchases got an actual code, EP purchases got a simple promise

or is it just me? has any EP purchase confirmation mail got an actual number and letter code?

no EP confirimation mail got an actual code (numbers and letters) but we got a "promise" that we can redeem the ep for a special gift from mika and we will gat A code today...

so while ticket purchases got an actual code, EP purchases got a simple promise

or is it just me? has any EP purchase confirmation mail got an actual number and letter code?

It's the same for me:thumb_yello:

I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!

...Not :naughty::roftl:

Sorry I'm bored LOL :lmfao:

I was so waiting for someone to do that :naughty:

Am I the only one who doesn't actually care about codes - secret surprises etc .... I didn't buy a ticket and an EP hoping for that .... if and when it happens nice .... but I'm not gonna tear my hair out in the meantime ..... I have better things to do .... like scowling at the thunderstorm we're about to have :eek: