MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

If by chance U18's are let in on the day of the gig...I honestly don't know what I would do. Probably demand a footrub and a gig in my living room. :naughty:

:lmfao:

If under-18s are allowed in after all this, *I* will be demanding a foot

rub, a scalp massage, and a very very large adult beverage... along with

a gig in my living room. Or in my back yard... it's bigger. :roftl:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be considering it, but I discovered it's beyond my means...

I can't complain about no Mika action now I guess... but at least I tried...

If you do go, have a great time for me!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO sorry to hear this :huglove:

By the way............I haven't recieved an email confirmation from Sandbag re my tickets....did anyone else?

I received one immediately. It had a batch of codes saying all would be revealed on June 8th.

I think that the age restriction is ludacris . . . .

CLEARLY then venue has stated without a DOUBT that as long as you are accompanied by your legal guardian you would be allowed in . . . and now it has been determined that it is Mika's Management holding to this age thing. . . which is THE crazy part. . . it makes no sense . . . unless Mika is going to put on a stip tease (a girl can dream, right) . . . .

WHAT other explaination could there be? :teehee:

I got mine immediately, too. But did you print out the page after you ordered Kath? If you've got the order #, I'd think you would be okay at the box office. But you might want to check up on it with an email to mikasounds or sandbag just in case.

By the way............I haven't recieved an email confirmation from Sandbag re my tickets....did anyone else?

Yes, Kath -- I got one right away. Have you checked you spam

or junk folder? Otherwise, you might want to call them -- you'll

need that to collect your tickets I think.

No, I didn't get one at all, I just got the confirmation number on MS. I am in communication with Helen at the moment anyway (well, not actually right now at 4 49am...I know she works strange hours but there are limits:naughty:) So next time I email her I will mention it. At least I have the confirmation number:thumb_yello:

Thanks all:wub2:

I am actually still in shock...it is just begining to sink in that I am actually going:shocked: When I checked the flights last night they had shot up but my quote from expedia was still valied and I thought 'It's now or never' so I just went for it:shocked:

thanks! me too...i'm nervous about it slightly though...i don't know why.

You'll be fine!

:lmfao:

If under-18s are allowed in after all this, *I* will be demanding a foot

rub, a scalp massage, and a very very large adult beverage... along with

a gig in my living room. Or in my back yard... it's bigger. :roftl:

Oooooh... that would be fun... and that just reminded me of something I've been saying for a while... Mika needs to do an acoustic concert on happikali's verandah...

Ooooooooh!!! If he decides to do an acoustic show here, he should! :naughty:

I think that the age restriction is ludacris . . . .

CLEARLY then venue has stated without a DOUBT that as long as you are accompanied by your legal guardian you would be allowed in . . . and now it has been determined that it is Mika's Management holding to this age thing. . . which is THE crazy part. . . it makes no sense . . . unless Mika is going to put on a stip tease (a girl can dream, right) . . . .

WHAT other explaination could there be? :teehee:

That would be enough to change my mind about not going! :das:

I am actually still in shock...it is just begining to sink in that I am actually going:shocked: When I checked the flights last night they had shot up but my quote from expedia was still valied and I thought 'It's now or never' so I just went for it:shocked:

Haha...I'm so glad you did! It will be great.

Yes, Kath -- I got one right away. Have you checked you spam

or junk folder? Otherwise, you might want to call them -- you'll

need that to collect your tickets I think.

I found it:biggrin2: Thanks Deb..............I always forget to check my spam folder:shocked:

I found it:biggrin2: Thanks Deb..............I always forget to check my spam folder:shocked:

:naughty: I always have to remind myself to check, too, Kath.

Ah well... :wheelchair:

:wink2:

Wording has been changed*

http://lepoissonrouge.inticketing.com/events/39116/Mika

Good, I guess, before more sales start!

*Under More Information section-

18+. No one under 18 will be admitted for any reason. This show is General Admission, first come, first serve. Seating is Limited. A purchased ticket does not guarantee you a seat. There is a two item minimum for all seated performances.

Edited by A. Clay

Wording has been changed*

http://lepoissonrouge.inticketing.com/events/39116/Mika

Good, I guess, before more sales start!

*Under More Information section-

18+. No one under 18 will be admitted for any reason. This show is General Admission, first come, first serve. Seating is Limited. A purchased ticket does not guarantee you a seat. There is a two item minimum for all seated performances.

thank you alice! :thumb_yello:

I just went to the venue to buy a couple of tickets for a friend and the fellow at the box office told me I got the last ones...so I think the show just sold out!

Wow. NYC sure loves them some Mika.

Glad you got your tickets!

I just went to the venue to buy a couple of tickets for a friend and the fellow at the box office told me I got the last ones...so I think the show just sold out!

The venue tweeted about 90 minutes ago that they were close to

selling out! That means tickets went in about 48 hours -- the presale

link went live around 2 p.m. Tuesday. :thumb_yello:

So... are we going to see you there again, too? :)

Does anyone know if the NYC show will be a continuation of the Songs for Sorrow accoustic tour or if it will be something different? The age restriction got me puzzled... usually venues in NYC just use wristbands on the over 18s to differentiate who can and who can't drink alcoholic beverages during the show...