EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where do I get that poster and Tshirt with that drawing on it?! :shocked:

hahahaha...lol, I don't really know if it can be made into a shirt.....but who knows....:wink2:

Ah and UPDATED VERSION!!!! LOADS BETTER QUALITY HERE:

.Modern Fairies.

A small preview....I don't wanna stretch the page, it's huge!

_Modern_Fairies__by_Fruzsina.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

I know- right?!

the only one I havnt seen yet is Fortune... but people who have say he's alot lke Mika- so Im suspecting he's gorgeous too...

yeah he is said to be looking very much like Mika, so I would like to bump into him one day. :naughty:

I really really want to see him - or at least a picture. :naughty: I heard that Fortune is even more handsome than Mika.. But I don't remember where I heard that.

Yeah I was hearing stuff like that too.....apparently some people have already met him. I'd love to see a pic as well, but I guess everyone's answer would be like : ah no you have to respect that Mika wants to protect the family....blah blah...

But I'm pretty sure some people have photos of him, but they won't show. I don't see what harm it would cause anyway.

If he is really that much like Mika, a fan would recognize him on the street, with or without a picture. :blink:

I really really want to see him - or at least a picture. :naughty: I heard that Fortune is even more handsome than Mika.. But I don't remember where I heard that.

more handsome then Mika- I dont belive that possible!

but he is younger- so age speaking- I might have a better shot with him...

it would be ovely bumping into him and mumbling "Im sorry Mi... wait- I thought you were someone else, hi" and he'd be mumbling something too, and from here, this belongs in the fanfic thread :naughty: