• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mf_rosetinted:

Phwoar.

Yeah, I like yours better than the photo as well.

Well, as much as I want to take credit for this, I can't. My friend, Maxwell Pierce, made it for me as a Christmas gift!! The center drawing is all lead and the outside pictures are block prints. It's prety fantastic! :wub2:

Mikamax.jpg

That's so awesome!! :mf_lustslow:

Heh! I love it! just.... and i don't care what is it i just like that strong feeling which comes from drawing <3

I redraw it from other pic:aah: but I make than some photoshop... for ex:snow..

I'm so stupid.. green grass and tree and..snow..:roftl:

Well, as much as I want to take credit for this, I can't. My friend, Maxwell Pierce, made it for me as a Christmas gift!! The center drawing is all lead and the outside pictures are block prints. It's prety fantastic! :wub2:

Mikamax.jpg

WOW. Thats lovvveeelyy <3333

Mikamax.jpg

I love it :mf_lustslow:

I want that wall! :naughty:

Today I will go buy a frame for the collage I've made with the pics in my sig :wub2:

Mikamax.jpg

What a perfect gift for a Mikaddict :swoon: