• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it´s not Mika, ok ok ok....

But maybe you´ll like it :dunno:

167994_1755397775715_1562097930_31800501_3227244_n.jpg

You're amazing, girl! Everytime you post some of your portraits, the first thing that comes to my mind is: 'Hey, why did someone post a black&white photo here?:blink:' and then I realise: 'Ah no, it's ok, that's not a photo, that's Roxy's new masterwork:roftl:'

I love it! I like rihanna better when she had that haircut :teehee:

My friend had the same haircut then ... Her name's Emma and we called her Rihemma lol :roftl:

Thank you I love her with any hair :naughty:

You're amazing, girl! Everytime you post some of your portraits, the first thing that comes to my mind is: 'Hey, why did someone post a black&white photo here?:blink:' and then I realise: 'Ah no, it's ok, that's not a photo, that's Roxy's new masterwork:roftl:'

Oh come on! Thank you so much, that´s biggest compliment for me.

I just showed my friend this through msn, she actually thought it was a real picture!!! Its amazing ! :shocked:

oh thank you:)

Massive piece of work, again, Roxy!:thumb_yello:

thank you :wub2:

as I said zillion times before... YOU GENIOUS! :mf_lustslow:

:aah:

thanks so much

And that´s why I draw more and more, I don´t know if I like drawing people, I just like being admired a little :naughty:

What a selfish reason,isn´t it?

a lil bit is on my avatar and sign :teehee:

montaje2.png

this is the drawing I sent to the MFC calendary competition,as I'm not a finalist I wanted to show you :)

edit: a link to see the drawing smaller so you can see the entire drawing at once: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1684/montaje2.png

Soooooooo big! But it's fantastic!! I said you before :P

More new drawings! I finished them yesterday ^^

mika_3_by_littleshymoon-d37p83x.jpg

I really love this one!

You're amazing' date=' girl! Everytime you post some of your portraits, the first thing that comes to my mind is: 'Hey, why did someone post a black&white photo here?:blink:' and then I realise: 'Ah no, it's ok, that's not a photo, that's Roxy's new masterwork:roftl:'[/quote']

This made me laugh, because I feel just the same way when Roxy posts a new drawing!

Wow, now I'm so embarrased to show my drawings! Roxy! You're a genious!! Let's shot my draw of the T-shirt competition :)attachment.php?attachmentid=8021&stc=1&d=1296071191

I love the MIKA design!

• 2 weeks later...
I know I know I can´t work with colours.... But I was tryin´ to draw Rihanna for new campaing Reb´l Fleur - her new perfume.

179245_1777552169561_1562097930_31840593_74686_n.jpg

You can't work with colours, you say?????:shocked:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who does then:shocked:????:roftl: