EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I steal some of your talent?

It is just a bit, enough to became a famous artist and live of this :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I finished it yesterday! hope url will work well..

and completion!

yup,I posted this before on my tumblr blog.

:mf_lustslow:

Umm,....

Just tilt your head!:naughty:

Great job, i like it a lot :thumb_yello:

Thank you all I love yoU! :wub2:

I´m gonna end it now. Hope I´ll post it until night. I posted that tasting because I hoped you´ll wait for my drawing then and you´ll read the thread! Because there are days when no one´s here, so I shaked it a little :biggrin2:

OK...compared to everyone elses drawings this is rubbish...but I think it turned out better than I thought it would...it's my first portrait drawing and I usually just draw cartoony stuff so, here it is..

mikadrawsave.png

What do you guys think?...and how could I improve?

OK...compared to everyone elses drawings this is rubbish...but I think it turned out better than I thought it would...it's my first portrait drawing and I usually just draw cartoony stuff so, here it is..

mikadrawsave.png

What do you guys think?...and how could I improve?

I honestly think it´s not rubbish. Even when your eyes are not that good to see all details, you put the proportions good, you didn´t draw for example too big mouth or forehead or what... I think you have a potential, you need to draw and it´ll be better very soon :thumb_yello: But you need to work.

I honestly think it´s not rubbish. Even when your eyes are not that good to see all details, you put the proportions good, you didn´t draw for example too big mouth or forehead or what... I think you have a potential, you need to draw and it´ll be better very soon :thumb_yello: But you need to work.

Ya eye are hard to draw...and the left one is weird (I kept rubbing it out :blink: )

OK...I dont draw much cos I don't think I'm very good so I dont try :/ (other thanks cartoony stuff :P )

I'll start drawing more...thanks =)