• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So...

The moment is here.

finally.

My last, 20th Mika.

I wanted it to be special. So I drew my most impressive experience in my life. Me and wax Mika. So last Mika is not exactly Mika. His twin.

MeandMikaGREVIN.jpg

I´m crying right now. I was so afraid of this moment. And it came. I knew that. But that´s how it was supposed to be. Now my Mika collection will wait for real Mika. I started in may, 25 in 2010. I worked almost a year. I hope Mika will like it. THen, after he´ll receive it, my drawings will be only in pictures and in my memories. Thank you all for your support.

So...

The moment is here.

finally.

My last, 20th Mika.

I wanted it to be special. So I drew my most impressive experience in my life. Me and wax Mika. So last Mika is not exactly Mika. His twin.

MeandMikaGREVIN.jpg

I´m crying right now. I was so afraid of this moment. And it came. I knew that. But that´s how it was supposed to be. Now my Mika collection will wait for real Mika. I started in may, 25 in 2010. I worked almost a year. I hope Mika will like it. THen, after he´ll receive it, my drawings will be only in pictures and in my memories. Thank you all for your support.

it's truely amazing :wub2:

and I love the pic you chose to draw, great choice :wub2:

So...

The moment is here.

finally.

My last, 20th Mika.

MeandMikaGREVIN.jpg

So you saw his statue?

Mika will love your collection, and then you'll cry. Only then you'll cry because of joy. :wink2:

So...

The moment is here.

finally.

My last, 20th Mika.

MeandMikaGREVIN.jpg

I have no words to say. Don't cry my sweety. That's happy, because right now, you can start the second mika drawing's book. Keep a copy.

Kisses hun, he'll love it :biggrin2::huglove:

it's truely amazing :wub2:

and I love the pic you chose to draw, great choice :wub2:

So you saw his statue?

Mika will love your collection, and then you'll cry. Only then you'll cry because of joy. :wink2:

I have no words to say. Don't cry my sweety. That's happy, because right now, you can start the second mika drawing's book. Keep a copy.

Kisses hun, he'll love it :biggrin2::huglove:

Thank you so much :group_hug: I would never make it come true without you all! :wub2:

Can´t wait to give it to Mika. Can´t wait. And I won´t let him tell me like - "I´ll take a look in my car." No way. He will HAVE TO see it in front of my eyes! :biggrin2:

Thank you so much :group_hug: I would never make it come true without you all! :wub2:

Can´t wait to give it to Mika. Can´t wait. And I won´t let him tell me like - "I´ll take a look in my car." No way. He will HAVE TO see it in front of my eyes! :biggrin2:

So do you know when you'll give it to him?

Will you go to Portugal to give it to him?? :biggrin2:

So do you know when you'll give it to him?

Will you go to Portugal to give it to him?? :biggrin2:

No, I don´t know yet.. But I hope I´ll go to festival in Hungary, it´s not close to me, but who cares. xD maybe

working on something big :teehee:

Top-1.jpg

AMAZING as always! :blink:

So...

The moment is here.

finally.

My last, 20th Mika.

MeandMikaGREVIN.jpg

awwwww :wub2: it's brillant !!!!!!

Miss.roxy your drawing is gorgeous as always! I hope you have the opportunity to give your collection to Mika soon, and I'm sure he'll absolutely love it like we do! :wub2:

working on something big :teehee:

Top-1.jpg

Ooh, looks amazing so far, I can't wait to see it finished! :mf_lustslow:

This another one is not exactly Mika-related, but for me is very Mikaish, I made these mini-masks some years ago, I used to fold pieces of paper and cut a few corners randomly, when that day I unwittingly ended up doing what they were looking masks and I painted each one with two different colors :biggrin2:

MiniMscaras-1.jpg

:tears: :tears: :tears:

I was a little bored on Slovak lesson, so I took a pencil and I created this rubbish in 45 mins. :biggrin2:

his lips are weird but I was looking at picture on my iPod so I didn´t see loads of details. :angel_not:

229956_1936630746426_1562097930_32077240_2719378_n.jpg

I was a little bored on Slovak lesson, so I took a pencil and I created this rubbish in 45 mins. :biggrin2:

his lips are weird but I was looking at picture on my iPod so I didn´t see loads of details. :angel_not:

229956_1936630746426_1562097930_32077240_2719378_n.jpg

Wooow, it's fantastic! :wink2:

I wish I had the time and the chance to draw during lessons, then school would be interesting :mf_rosetinted: But I don't. :sneaky2: