ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had an English project where we had to design an album cover that represented this year... Of course, mine was inspired by LICM. I changed some of the symbols on the album itself to fit with things that have happened to me this year.

DSCN8581-1.jpg?t=1244138977

I spent much more time on it than I probably should have, but I think it turned out pretty well. What do you guys think?

We had an English project where we had to design an album cover that represented this year... Of course, mine was inspired by LICM. I changed some of the symbols on the album itself to fit with things that have happened to me this year.

I spent much more time on it than I probably should have, but I think it turned out pretty well. What do you guys think?

i think it is absaloutly awesome- wow you are talented... god its colorful, and hyprotyzing just like the real thing- good for you. so is Rain's portarait of him...

i think ill draw one soon, havnt done any portraits yet- ill start with Meeks as my first human project...

<important spam> cammon people! not much time, and boy is Mika low!

we are 100 one the site right now! if we vote every 20 minutes for an hour that another 600 votes! imagine what this whole comunity can do 3 days! lets give it our best shot- for the Meeks we all love so badly!

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/...niverse?page=1

he is on the 2nd page- low! lets bring him to the 20 firsts! we can do it folks! <important spam>

is amazing wooow :mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello:

i ove it :wub2:

Wow. That is amazing.

That's just amazing! :wub2:

Why can't I draw portraits like you?

Simply beautiful Rain. <3

You're amazing :wub2:

just WOW, Rain!!

Beautiful drawing Rain!!!

A M A Z I N G!!! :wub2:

What an amazing work, Rain :wub2:

Hmm, kind of a lot to answer!

A huge thanks to everyone. I'm really happy you like it.

Just wanted to add that it is actually weird. Mika changes so much from one picture to another, and if you take a picture of him, he would have looked different (but still so himself) a second later. I've noticed that my portraits never look the same.

i think it is absaloutly awesome- wow you are talented... god its colorful, and hyprotyzing just like the real thing- good for you. so is Rain's portarait of him...

i think ill draw one soon, havnt done any portraits yet- ill start with Meeks as my first human project...

<important spam> cammon people! not much time, and boy is Mika low!

we are 100 one the site right now! if we vote every 20 minutes for an hour that another 600 votes! imagine what this whole comunity can do 3 days! lets give it our best shot- for the Meeks we all love so badly!

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/...niverse?page=1

he is on the 2nd page- low! lets bring him to the 20 firsts! we can do it folks! <important spam>

Thanks.

Can't wait to see your Mika!

Can't get to the Mr Twitter page. It does not work for me.

Edited by Rain

ok so this aren't exactly mika fan art drawings but i thought somehow i relate it to mika ^^because it's really crazy :D

i did those drawings in school duuring boring classes with my friend ^^

she drew something than i continued then she continued and so on :D

bild4e.png

that is the first one , not that crazy yet :D

bild2g.png

bild3q.png

bild1szc.png

Here's another portrait of Mr Penniman I've drawn about one year ago.

2qx3or7.jpg

wow OMG that's amazing!!!! you show off, you can go off some people you know 'tis so not fair harummphhh (just kidding lol:roftl:)

wow that's brilliant I like it

:thumb_yello:

ok so this aren't exactly mika fan art drawings but i thought somehow i relate it to mika ^^because it's really crazy :D

i did those drawings in school duuring boring classes with my friend ^^

she drew something than i continued then she continued and so on :D

bild4e.png

that is the first one , not that crazy yet :D

bild2g.png

bild3q.png

bild1szc.png

Oh my god, this is insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane! I love it, love it, love it! I'm so impressed!!!

Mika would love it!

This was my shirt what I made for his concert in Holland on 2 June :D

601897650_6_EgRN.jpeg

your t-shirt is really good! :wink2:

I like so much your drowing. :wub2: