Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so it looks like they didn't pick them because they could sing very well :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgoyvl94o3Q

But I don't think that they're doing the sexy thing either (that was Britney), so I just don't really get it. I find it very strange.

It looks like they change their outfit every now and then...this is the marine theme, but the skirts remain equally mini :biggrin2::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnANLuiuTE4

Alright, so it's safe to say that the outfits vary, and they do different types of "uniforms"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLC8NQ0Ek0

This is such a strange concept :roftl:, I don't think that I get it tbh. But in any case, the singing just doesn't cut it for me.

OOOOOOOOH and check this one out, don't they look like little Bo Peeps? hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtRCQ0tFOdc

Edited by sariflor

Alright, so it's safe to say that the outfits vary, and they do different types of "uniforms"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLC8NQ0Ek0

This is such a strange concept :roftl:, I don't think that I get it tbh. But in any case, the singing just doesn't cut it for me.

I have a slight idea about why the Mikster is into them :das:

:roftl::naughty:

:Update: AT 3.20 am

Oh my god have just see the most astounding thing ever. An AKB 48 show. Here's a pic after the show. Went with my friend Hikaru Utada http://twitpic.com/99qrm

24 minutes ago from Tweetie

[?]

20 minutes ago from Tweetie

And here's another http://twitpic.com/99rd1

19 minutes ago from Tweetie

What do you think about?

Have a few friends who would love to be Mika on the first pic :das:

Go on, enlighten us?

But I don't know if he's into them though. He said that the show was "astonishing". That doesn't automatically mean "positive". It could be any type of extreme emotion :roftl:.

Go on, enlighten us?

But I don't know if he's into them though. He said that the show was "astonishing". That doesn't automatically mean "positive". It could be any type of extreme emotion :roftl:.

Ha! Yeah, "astonishing" may = "incredibly and utterly annoying".

I do find it "incredibly and utterly" funny that any girl(s) that Mika brings to our attention, is always going to be subject to MFC fangurl scrutiny. :mf_rosetinted: Just sayin.... :naughty:

Me thinks its just a coincidence.

Wouldn't it be funny if he had tweeted "they were incredibly and utterly annoying" :lmfao:

But that would just be plain rude. Mika is too Kind & Fine. :naughty:

Go on, enlighten us?

Yeah- the first time he said it I just assumed he liked it but, reading again, it sounds like the sort of thing you say when your friend invites you somewhere then wants to know if you liked it.

I'm not a guy, or Japanese, but I think they are giving off sexy signals- combined with child signals (even when the uniform changes). I'm sorry, I don't find it very healthy.

I wonder if Mika enjoyed looking like a grandad in the pic?

Edited by Soaring Simpson

I do find it "incredibly and utterly" funny that any girl(s) that Mika brings to our attention, is always going to be subject to MFC fangurl scrutiny. :mf_rosetinted: Just sayin.... :naughty:

Proper fangurl scrutiny hasn't started yet IMO. :naughty:

Wouldn't it be funny if he had tweeted "they were incredibly and utterly annoying" :lmfao:

:lmao:

But that would just be plain rude. Mika is too Kind & Fine. :naughty:

Since when? :mf_rosetinted:

Proper fangurl scrutiny hasn't started yet IMO. :naughty:

:lmao:

Since when? :mf_rosetinted:

Since Lena said so.

Have you ever looked at Christine's avi and signature. And babspanky's too?!:teehee:

Nevermind the AKB girls, have you checked out Hikaru Utada? I didn't know who she was, so I wikied her:shocked:Impressive.I quite like her:mf_lustslow:

Who's that? Is that Mika's friend, the one that he said he went to the show with? Is it a singer then? I guess I should go check :naughty:

Ha! Yeah, "astonishing" may = "incredibly and utterly annoying".

Well, I'm not saying that I think that he disliked them or found them annoying, just that the way the tweet was phrased was (IMO) of utter disbelief or shock at what he'd just witnessed.

Obviously that's my take on it :naughty:, I could be wrong.

Well, if he insists in bringing these types to our attention, what are we meant to do? :crybaby:

Yeah- the first time he said it I just assumed he liked it but, reading again, it sounds like the sort of thing you say when your friend invites you somewhere then wants to know if you liked it.

I'm not a guy, or Japanese, but I think they are giving off sexy signals- combined with child signals (even when the uniform changes). I'm sorry, I don't find it very healthy.

Yeah, after watching a few more of those I agree with you. They're clearly playing on the sexy/schoolgirl thing :blink:.

Ok, and I don't think that he looks like the grandad :naughty:.

Well, if he insists in bringing these types to our attention, what are we meant to do? :crybaby:

Oh no, don't cry....I'm just stating the obvious that it's part and parcel of membership here - scrutinizing. *hugs sariflor*

Like it's the case with Avoca :bye: I always seem to agree with you :wink2:

I'm agree with you :thumb_yello:

And... hmm... Mika= grandad :roftl: